The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive - Cover

The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is a 12 chapter story that narrates the "Looters" Point of View in the original core story of "Rule Number One is to Survive" This block is far more erotic than the original story narrative so all readers should be warned about the scenario. The characters are almost all new and only a few crossover interactions will be present. The same will be true with the final 12 chapter block that looks at the scenario from the Military or Government forces Point of View.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The devious leader of the Looter gang Desmond fully enjoyed indoctrinating the military girl, Corporal Sue into their group and he told her,

"You have to be willing to take care of any of the male fighters that need some morale boosting. Just think of it as part of your duties and it will make a whole lot more sense. If anyone gives you shit, you come right to me and I will take care of it right away.

His pretty-boy brother Deshawn had no problem taking over ass-humping duties on the Japanese college girl Tomiko because she had a booty built just the way he liked it. Tomiko didn't care which brother was on top of her just as long as she wasn't thrown to the wolves of the remainder of the biker gang. The other college girls that they had liberated were full-fledged pillow biters now and they were in constant demand by the horny males in the pack. The girls who had volunteered for military duties in the form of helping provide security to the band were able to pick and choose their own partners as a perk of taking a physical risk for the good of the group.

The winter seemed to melt away just like the snow line on the nearby mountains. Now that spring was upon them, Desmond feared the Military units would start some of their infamous "cleansing" operations that generally resulted in high civilian body counts and precious little contact with any invading force. In fact, the wily Desmond was reasonably certain the supposed invading force would never actually make it to their region at all. He had it on good authority that the damage from the counter attack had virtually destroyed the enemy's homeland's military and economic systems so badly that they had no chance of ever posing any further danger to the country. If he was a betting man like his hedonistic brother, he would lay heavy odds that the invasion would never materialize.

The scout came back to Desmond and reported that the band of survivor's who had managed to kill some of the motorcycle gang looters were starting to make forays out into their eastern sector and if they were not stopped it might attract the attention of the military cleansing units back by the State line. It was the ultimate fear of detection by the ruthless military that made him issue an operational order to engage the survivors and kill the men and take the females hostage. He didn't like doing it because he didn't feel they posed a threat to his band but the alternative would be to allow them to focus military attention in their sector which could be fatal.

The raiding party was comprised of the three meanest bikers from the now defunct gang and Deshawn and the recently captured female corporal Sue who would be invaluable in furnishing tips on the military tactics should they meet up with any cleansing patrols.

Deshawn didn't expect much resistance from the band of survivors because his experience was they tended to either turn and run or simply surrender and take the consequences. That was his first mistake. His second mistake was to discount the fighting role of females in the surviving band even though they had turned to the women to help out themselves and it seemed to be working out just fine. They came upon a small party of the survivors in the rolling foothills behind the State Park. His optics told him it was only a party of three. Two of them were females and the third was a youngster probably only about eighteen years of age. They set up an ambush along the river right where it split into two forks. After about two hours and no action, Deshawn sent one of the biker goons to investigate and they all saw his head disintegrate from a carefully placed sniper round. It looked like these survivors were a bit more resistance minded than the others.

Corporal Sue advised him to withdraw to higher ground so they could get a better idea of who they were fighting. He took Sue and the remaining two bikers to a nice sheltered area inside the tree-line that gave him a good line of sight to the river and the routes heading in and out of the State Park. The two bikers wanted to fool around with Corporal Sue while they were studying on how to handle the survivors. It didn't make no mind to Deshawn except he was smart enough to know he needed her help in the situation.

"Corporal, Billy Joe and Mike wanted to play with your ass a bit if you didn't have any objection?"

The sharp-nosed young girl looked incredulously at the handsome young leader.

"You want me to play "boom boom" with those two cretins while we are in a fix? That seems a bit risky to me sir because I suspect these hideaways have got some tricks of their sleeve. But to answer your question, I will lay face down right there in that little defile and they are welcome to give it to me one at a time and no fucking spanking because sound carries."

Deshawn knew she was right and also trying to cooperate.

"That's cool, Sue. I will tell them only in the ass because we don't want you getting pregnant just when things are starting to pop with "cleansing" patrols and the bandits looking for pussy and loot."

He saw the girl settle in and the white reflection of her softly curved buttocks raised slightly ready for morale improving duties that only a young girl could offer with happy submission. Billy Joe was the first onboard and he straddled her with expert skill. They tried to keep their mouths shut and the only sound was the faint squish of his cock dipping into her posterior opening with a rhythm of an erotic nature.

If the situation was not so threatening, he would have considered becoming the third cock bouncing her backside with a frenzy of male control. He knew it would be far too dangerous because the two bikers were noticeably short on military acumen and were really only effective in a dirty street fight or some heavy handed bullying scenarios.

The second biker was just starting to exercise Corporal Sue's backside when Desmond heard the sound of a vehicle approaching from the State line side. There was no chance it was one of the survivors because he felt reasonable certain their vehicles had run out of fuel and charged batteries a long time ago. It had to be one of the military patrol cars that were patrolling the roads looking for signs of human presence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.