Early Morning - Cover

Early Morning

by Memory Heap

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Story: She was out by her car, ready to leave for work when he walked up and complimented her on her dress. Then he asked for her panties...

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   Masturbation   .

It was fairly early in the morning, and I watched as she was carrying out her garbage cans, and recycling boxes to place at the curb. She was a cute little blonde, although the hair colour wasn't completely natural; she dyed it a few shades lighter than her natural colour.

That morning, she was wearing a nice sleeveless dress that ended a few inches short of her knees. Her shoes were close to being called stilettos; very thin heels, straps around her ankles, and nearly four inches high. The outfit looked really good on her, and I quite liked the effect that the shoes had on her legs and her ass.

I decided to wander over as she was finishing up. She stumbled a little as one of her heels sank into the ground and I smiled to myself thinking of the hazards of high heels. She looked up as I arrived, an inquiring expression on her face, but she didn't say anything.

"Nice outfit," I said. "That dress looks really good on you, and it fits you very well."

She seemed a little surprised, either at the compliment, or that a man would know anything about women's clothing. "Thank you. I liked it as soon as I tried it on."

"The only issue I can see is that you're wearing too much under it."

Her expression started to change quite quickly, but she also didn't seem to think that she had really heard what she thought she had heard. "What did you say?"

"I said you're wearing too much under your dress. You need to give me your panties."

"I think you need to leave right now, before I call the police."

"No, you won't do that. For one thing, your cellphone is in your purse, which is in the car, and I'm between you and it."

"I'm going to scream in about two seconds if you don't leave."

"Fine. Except for the fact that no one will hear you, please go right ahead if it will make you feel better."

A tinge of fear crept into her expression as she realized that I held all the cards, and that there really was no one around to hear her scream. "What do you want?"

"I told you ... give me your panties."

"And if I refuse?"

"Well ... then I'd have to pull your dress up so that I can take them off myself. However, if I have to do it, I will feel compelled to spank your cute little bottom as a penalty."

"You're not going to spank me. I won't let you."

"You can't stop me. So ... what's it going to be?"

She moved a little closer so that her car would provide a bit of cover, then pulled her dress up a couple of inches to make it easier to reach under it. A few tugs, and a little shimmy, and her panties were dropping past her knees. She carefully lifted each foot through them, then crumpled them in one hand and stepped over to hold them out to me.

"Come closer." She eyed me suspiciously, then gave a little yelp when I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me. I took the offered panties from her hand, but wrapped my other arm around her waist to hold her in place. "Stand still. I'm not going to hurt you."

I shook out her panties and let them hang from my hand. They weren't very sexy; they wouldn't even qualify as bikinis since they covered too much. In all, they were fairly plain cotton panties. I looked at her, and commented, "Not very sexy. I thought you'd at least be wearing something lacy, or even a thong."

"Those are very comfortable, and I've got a busy day ahead of me."

I started pulling up the back of her dress, and she struggled a little. "What are you doing?"

"Keep still. Now that it's bare, I want to see how well those shoes make your little ass tense up. It looks like they are giving it a great shape, and they are doing wonders for your legs." I slid a hand under the dress, and rubbed it over the cheeks of her butt, stopping to massage each pert little hemisphere; she really did have a great ass.

After a moment, I let the back of the dress drop, and I slid my hand over her ass from the outside, then moved it on up her back. When I could feel the strap of her bra, I pinched it between my fingers to make it pop free. She gasped a little when she felt the tension on her breasts lessen, but didn't say anything; I guess she thought that whatever happened was inevitable.

I slid a finger along the very top of her shoulder, and into the top of the armhole of her dress. When I felt the shoulder strap of her bra, I hooked it and pulled it out of the armhole, then down along her arm, and ultimately around her elbow. When her lower arm was free of the bra strap, I slipped a finger in the opposite armhole, once again hooking the strap and pulling it free. This time, of course, the rest of her bra followed, and she was now quite naked under her dress.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.