Take My Hand

by alan14

Copyright© 2013 by alan14

Erotica Sex Story: Following straight on from the first Amy story This Night Has Opened My Eyes, opening the morning after the night before. We follow our heroes Amy & Gary as they go back to work, have dinner, explore each other's bodies some more and get an amazing surprise. Gary finds out all about Amy's past, how does this effect their burgeoning relationship? Read on to find out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

We drove straight to work from the hotel, most of the staff were out today, so it didn't matter that we were a bit stinky. Amy had a lot of work to do, so she went off to her office, promising to come over at lunchtime. I spent the morning pondering, my good fortune. How on earth did I manage to sleep with the hottest girl at work? And more amazingly, I now had a girlfriend.

My phone rang around 10am, it was reception, my mum was phoning wondering where I was, they put her through. I told her I'd left a note saying I was going out, yes she saw the note, but it didn't say I was going to be away all night. I told I'd been out with a girl, and I'd stayed out with her all night, that shut her up, for a minute at least, then she went off on one about sluts and did I act responsibly, I said she's a nice girl and yes we'd been careful., and if she's OK with it I'd bring her round one day, and I have to go because I'm busy, which I wasn't but she didn't need to know. I put the phone down while she was still ranting.

I got back to pondering, did Amy really mean it about my cock being huge, or was she just being polite? I was being honest when I said I didn't watch porn, yes I read lads mags, and had seen enough boobs to know that Amy was smaller than what would seem to be average, but that didn't worry me, they were nice boobs, with very responsive nipples. Oh where was I, yes porn, I didn't watch it because I was a bit self-conscious about seeing men parading about on screen, I'd seen some lesbian stuff, you know, lots of fit girls, but I wasn't ready for seeing naked men. I was curious now though, so I decided to do a bit of research about penis size.

One of the benefits of being well in with the IT guys is that I had full unfiltered, and more importantly, unmonitored internet access. They trusted me to stay away from potential sources of malware, and the fact that there was normally more people in the office limited the scope for visiting the less savoury parts of the internet.

Anyway today, as had been the case for the whole summer holidays, I was alone in the office, so I decided to do a bit a research. A few quick google queries soon told me that the average adult Caucasian penis is between 5.1" and 5.9" when erect, with a peak circumference of around 4.6". This shocked me, as I'm sure my penis is bigger than that when soft.

I locked my PC and walked across the campus to the craft studios and found a fabric tape measure. Back in my office, and thankful that I don't have any windows out to the corridor I dropped my pants and measured myself, 6.5" long and 4.8" in circumference. No wonder Amy was pleased with me.

This sent me on a different track, did she only want me because of my trouser contents, no I don't think she did, she was ready to have sex before she saw me undressed. I was happy now, I think she honestly likes me.

The door opened, shit I'd forgotten to lock it, Amy walked in and saw me stood in the middle of the room, trousers round my ankles and a tape measure in my hand.

"What you doing Gary?"

"Err, measuring myself."

"Why?"

"Well I was curious, you said I was big, but I didn't know if you were just humouring me, so I've been doing some research and you were right. I'm bigger soft than most men are erect. I've not measured myself erect yet though."

"That's OK, I can help you out there."

She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, after a couple of minutes I was as hard as I'd ever be and she took the tape measure, running it along the top she gasped, then she wrapped it round at the base, the middle and the head.

"What are the average sizes again?"

"Between 5.1" & 5.9" long, and around 4.6" circumference. I'm 6.5" by 4.8" soft."

"Well, hard you're 9.2" long and 6.5" circumference at the base, going to 7" round the fattest part of the head. I told you Gary, you've got a beast in your pants, well not in your pants at the moment. Now what can we do about it?"

"Err, I don't know, I could go down to the gym and have a cold shower."

"Oh no you're not going to waste a perfectly good boner, now we'll have to be careful as I don't have any johnnys on me, so I'm going to trust you not to come inside me, just warn me when you're ready."

Amy took off her dress and pulled down her panties, then she leant over my desk, presenting that lovely bum to me, I parted her cheeks and slipped my hard cock into her tight juicy pussy. As much as I'd come last night, 5 times I think, I still had come to spare, and after 5 minutes of pounding Amy my balls were boiling and ready to erupt, I pulled out and Amy spun round and took my cock in her mouth, I came as soon as she'd closed her lips, spurt after spurt of hot spunk shot from my cock down her throat, Amy swallowed it all, then licked my cock clean, she spent so much time on the cleaning that I started to get hard again, I had to pull away from Amy as she'd got carried away.

"My god Gary, I've no idea how you managed that after coming what, 5 times last night I think."

"Well, I've never had such a sexy girl to help me before, I think it's just making up for lost time."

"Anyway, I came round to see what you're doing tonight."

"Nothing, but my mum just phoned up bollocking me for staying out all night with some slut, her words, not mine. Anyway, is there any chance of you popping round to show my mum that you are really a very nice girl?"

"Of course, no problem at all. I'll even dress appropriately. 6:30 OK?"

"That's fine, are we eating out or should I have something first."

"No need, I'll cook for you."

I gave Amy my address and she left the office, leaving the door open, I still had no pants on so I quickly put them on and carried on with my penis research.


At 6:30 on the dot Amy pulled up outside my house, I opened the door and let her in. She was dressed in smart jeans and a very pretty blouse, on her feet were a pair of pink Converse, perfect dress to prove she's a nice girl.

I led Amy into the lounge, where my mum & dad were watching the local news, dad got up to greet her and she shook his hand, "pleased to meet you Mr Watts."

"Well I'm very pleased to meet you Amy, I was beginning to think Gary was either gay or training for the clergy. Where did you meet?"

"At work, we've been getting together at lunchtime for a while, then yesterday Gary took the plunge and asked me out. He's very kind and lovely."

"Hello Mrs Watts."

No answer.

"Mum, this is Amy."

"Yes, I gathered, she the slut?"

"She is not a slut Mum."

"Let's go Gary, I'm sure she'll calm down. Nice meeting you Mr Watts."

We hopped in Amy's Clio and drove away.

"I'm so sorry Amy, I don't know what came over mum, she's not normally like that."

"Don't be upset, she's just worried for you, afraid that she might be losing her boy to another woman. It's good that she's like that as it's a sign she cares about you."

"Thanks for being so understanding, so where are we going?"

"You're going to meet my mum, then she's going out for the night, to give us some privacy."

We parked in front of Amy's house, a lovely cottage very close to the school, and Amy's mum met us at the door.

"Good evening mrs..."

"Please, call me Janet. You know, you are the first boyfriend Amy has ever brought home to meet me, so you are either very special, or the first one without facial tattoos and piercings, oh how I hate tattoos."

"She's not seen them, so don't mention them", Amy whispered.

"Thank you, Amy is a very special girl, and I feel privileged to be her boyfriend."

"See mum, I told you he was lovely."

"Yes you did, and you were right. Now I'm off out, you've got Dave's number if you need anything? Good, now you two kids behave and don't burn the house down."

Janet kissed me on the cheek then got in her car and drove off.

"Mum's happy because she's got herself a boyfriend, a rich guy from the tennis club she'd been going to, with a bit of luck she'll move in and let me have this house."

We walked through the front door and Amy led me into the kitchen, we sat down at a big pine table and Amy put a book down in front of me.

"Now I need to get serious for a minute, there's some stuff you need to know about me if we're going to progress this relationship. I think you are a really nice guy Gary, and I thought this before I saw the contents of your pants. I think that I may even love you, but that's something I've only felt about one guy before, and he turned out to be gay.

"Anyway, I've done some bad stuff in the past, had sex with guys I shouldn't have, but that was a period of my life that's over and done with, but I won't be comfortable keeping it a secret from you.

"So, I need you to read this, it's my diary, I've marked the important pages, but please read as much as you like of the rest of it whilst I make your dinner. Now how do you like your steak?"

"You're vegetarian aren't you?"

"So, just because I am doesn't mean I can't cook you a steak, it'll have to be oven chips I'm afraid, baked beans OK, oh and you didn't tell me how you wanted your steak."

"Yes beans are fine, and medium, 4 minutes each side."

"Here, have a beer and read my diary, please."

I took the offered bottle of Marton's Pedigree and opened the diary at the first marked page and started reading.

She'd started out a church going girl in Manchester, but when she moved up here with her mum she met a girl who basically pimped her out with the sports guys, then she met a man who used her as an escort, taking her to dances and galas, pretending to be straight, then he went off with some guy and Amy went to bed, sometimes with a guy, and sometimes on her own. I was particularly interested in the twin girls. Then there was one more guy who got her pregnant and that was it, no-one else for almost a year until she asked me out.

Amy coughed and I looked up, my dinner was ready, she slid the plate in front of me and then sat opposite with a bowl of pasta and tomato sauce.

"So, do you still like me?"

"Yes, of course. I think you fell under a girl's spell when you were at a low point, the guys just used you to get their jollies, you felt nothing, well nothing good. I'm horrified about the rape, but you did the right thing having an abortion, a baby would ruin your life, especially one conceived during a sexual assault. I'm interested in this guy Geoff you mention him a lot, is he the guy you loved?"

"Yes he is, Geoff was a wonderful man, but I've got more to say about him later. What do you think about the twins, they were wonderful and did stuff to me no man could ever hope to."

"Well it's sure interesting, but it doesn't really worry me. Somehow it's considered OK for a girl to have a dalliance with lesbianism, but it's not OK for a boy to have a dalliance with homosexuality. This steak is fantastic by the way."

"Thanks, it's a special sirloin from the farm shop at Sizergh. And yes, that's a very good point about lesbians and gays, bisexuality amongst men is not looked upon favourably is it."

"To put your mind at rest, nothing in this diary has put me off. You are a beautiful person inside and out, you saw something in me that other girls either haven't seen, or just ignored because I'm the office geek who doesn't dress well."

"I'm amazed by how understanding you are Gary, I was worried you'd get up and leave when you read how many people I'd had sex with, I say had sex with because I'd never slept with anyone before you, and I think that's important. Before it was just sex, and mostly unfulfilling sex at that, and once it was over either they or I left, but I slept with you last night Gary, I woke up next to you, and that really meant a lot to me, my first steps back towards being a nice girl I hope.

"Now, I've got something to say about Geoff. I didn't write this in my diary as I felt it might not look good if someone read it."

"Ok, tell me."

"Geoff used to pay me to be his escort. The first time he slipped £500 in my bag when I wasn't looking, then after that he paid me the same, £500 a time into my bank account. On what turned out to be our last date, when I got round to making love to him, he paid me £5000, he said he'd won a bet, but I think he knew it would be our last ever date, because within a couple of days he'd sold his business and moved to America. He also bought be that car."

"Wow, who was he?"

"Geoff Godly-Smythe, he ran the polo pony stud near Levens. Do you want to know what's really weird though? He's still paying me, every fortnight £500 hits my bank account, and on my 18th he gave me £10k. I just let it all sit there, because I don't need it. With interest there's around £50k in there now. His PA told me that I was the only girl he ever talked about, I don't know what he saw in me, I was a bit of a tramp when we first met, your mum would have been spot on, for a couple of years I was a slut."

"The PA, that was one of the twins right?"

"Yes, Jackie. She was beautiful, like a model. Oh, I know, give me a minute to put these dishes in the dishwasher and I'll show you her twin sister, they're almost identical."

After Amy had loaded up the dishwasher she took me into the lounge, where she switched on a PC, started up Google and did a quick search, soon bringing up a picture of a tall woman in her mid-20's I'd say, she was beautiful, long dark hair in a ponytail, very shapely with big full boobs.

"Oh, I recognise her, yeah she's been on the One Show, doing nature stuff. So she's a lesbian, I'd never have guessed."

"Yeah, and she writes nature books and erotic fiction. Her sister Jackie looks identical, fully dressed you'd easily confuse them, but Julie has slightly smaller boobs and a cherry tattoo on her hip, mines a copy of hers."

Amy's computer pinged as an email arrived, it was from Geoff, wondering how she's doing, Amy fired up Skype and started a video call, Geoff answered straight away.

"Hi Amy, I was just wondering how you were getting along, we've not been in touch for a few weeks."

"I'm doing fine Geoff, actually more than fine. Remember how you kept telling me I'd find Mr Right, well I've only gone and found him, come here Gary."

I walked over to the PC and stood behind Amy so I was showing in the webcam image, I also got a look and Geoff, I recognised him from somewhere.

"Hi Gary, what's your surname, you look vaguely familiar?"

"It's Gary Watts sir."

"Less of the sir Gary, I'm Geoff to Amy and her friends and Mr Godley-Smythe to people I don't like. Anyway, is your dad called Phil Watts?"

"Yes he is err Geoff?"

"I thought so, you look just like him. Phil used to fix my tractors when I had the old farm, I think you must have come to the farm with him sometimes."

"I think I did, I thought I recognised you."

"Amy, you've got a good guy here, and Gary, you've got a good girl. I'm so happy Amy has found you, because I love Amy like a daughter, and I've been cut up seeing her unhappy since that trouble last year."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.