Hello, Mom?

by sourdough

Copyright© 2013 by sourdough

Science Fiction Sex Story: Danny relates the events leading to him being at a Confederacy pick up.A big thanks go to the Swarm editors for helping to make this story readable.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Interracial   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mom? This is Danny."

"Good morning, Danny. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mom. I have some news."

"What's the news?"

"I was picked up by the Confederacy! I'm in space right now, orbiting Earth," I knew she would be pleased and happy for me.

"Danny, are you drunk? Have you been doing drugs?" If Mom believed me I knew she would be pleased and happy for me. I noted the concern in her voice.

"No, I'm sober and I did get picked up. I'm not joking. Honest." I wondered if I sounded drunk to her. Maybe it was my excited tone of voice. I am not known to get excited about anything.

"I find that hard to believe, dear. I mean from what I've read, the Confederacy doesn't take just anyone that wants to go and you're not exactly the smartest or most ambitious young man I know. Wait a minute. Did someone take you as a concubine? No, that's not likely either. I mean I love you dearly and all that, but facts are facts. Please don't take offense." It sounded like I had to convince her.

"I won't take offense, Mom. I find it hard to believe, too. It seems like a dream."

"Perhaps it is, Danny. Would you like to tell me all about it? I figure as long as you're on the telephone with me you aren't going to do anything to harm yourself."

"Okay, Mom." Perhaps I should have waited to call home until after the Confederacy contacted my family. I began to gather my thoughts.

I guess you have figured out that my dear mother does not have a lot of confidence in me. It's my own fault. I'm a slacker and I've been that way all my life. Despite the efforts of my parents and teachers to encourage and inspire me, I've always preferred to just skate by with the minimum of effort. My high school grades were good enough to get into college, but I still didn't exert myself when I started classes. I carry a consistent C average. I used the announcement about the impending Sa'arm invasion to justify my attitude. I mean why plan for the future? In a decade or so, we were all going to be an entrée on a lizard man's dinner plate. Of course, I took the CAP test like just about everyone else. Close, but no cigar.

College is where I met Kelly Greene. Kelly is the polar opposite of me, a computer science major with a straight A grade average. She is charming and intelligent as well as beautiful. Her family is supposed to have a shitload of money. She is tall with shapely legs that seem to go on forever, and a pair of luscious tits that stick out to next year. I was assigned by chance to be her lab partner in a required basic chemistry lab. Several other students have approached me during the semester because they wanted to trade with me and be Kelly's partner. Kelly was all for it. I didn't mind trading partners either because, even though she is sexy and all that, the girl is a real taskmaster. I mean she expects me to work as hard as her. Can you beat that? Anyway, nobody else wanted me to be his or her lab partner so Kelly said she figured I was her "cross to bear" this term. That's why I didn't expect her to say what she said this one day after class.

Kelly asked me to wait while she cleaned up our lab space because she had something important to discuss with me. I told her, "No problem." I figured she was going to bitch at me again for me not carrying my share of the workload. I would listen, smile, and promise to try harder. Anyway, the girl led me to an empty classroom and closed the door. I waited for her to say something. She seemed kind of nervous.

"I'm going to ask you a question that might seem kind of strange, but I don't want you to freak out. Okay?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ask away." At least this was something different.

"Will you marry me?" she asked.

My witty reply was "Huh?" I heard well enough the first time, but that's my usual response to an unexpected question.

"I said, will you marry me?" Okay I thought. This has to be a joke, but I didn't have anything better to do so I figured I would play along.

"Oh, okay. When?"

"As soon as possible."

"Is after lunch good?"

"I'm not joking, Danny. Are you sure?" Kelly sure looked and sounded serious, but I was still waiting for the punch line.

"I'm sure."

"You're crazy. We barely know each other. Out of the blue, I propose to you and all you have to say is okay? Don't you have the slightest curiosity about why I asked?"

"I just figured it was because of my great looks, charm, and personality. You couldn't help falling in love with me, right?"

Kelly finally smiled. "Uh, no. That's not it at all."

"Then I sense an ulterior motive. Is this perhaps a sorority pledge stunt? Are you pregnant?"

"Hazing is a thing of the past at this school and I'm not pregnant. It's my father."

"Your father wants you to marry me? I don't believe I've ever met the gentleman."

"You haven't met him. He wants me to marry someone else, and I don't want to marry the man he wants me to marry."

"The man is a real loser, huh?"

"Actually he's rich, handsome, charming, and crazy in love with me."

"There's nothing wrong with that," I responded. "What's the matter with him?"

"The matter is that he's black. I can't stand black men."

"That's kind of racist, Kelly." I think my voice had the right tone of disapproval in it.

"I can't help how I feel." She had the grace to act ashamed about it, but I was not going to let her off easy.

"Uh, Kelly?"

"Yes, Danny?"

"You do realize you're black, too. Don't you?"

"Heh! Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago. I was exaggerating, okay? I like black men just fine, but I'm not interested in being a black man's girlfriend, and certainly not his wife. I go for white men as long as they're tall blue eyed blonds and very handsome."

"Oh." I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I'm average in height and looks. I knew I was being used like a tool, but that didn't bother me much.

"What happens when you tell your family about us?" I asked.

"I expect all hell will break loose," Kelly said. "Daddy doesn't take kindly to being defied. Momma is a black racist so she will take an instant hatred of you. They'll threaten to disown me. I'm counting on Maynard, the man Daddy wants me to marry, to lose interest in me since I've been defiled and sullied by a white man. He's almost as militant as Momma."

"Wouldn't it be easier if you told them we're married without getting married?"

"That won't work," Kelly responded. "My daddy is very thorough. He'll have you checked out by a detective and he'll want to see proof that we're legally married."

"Checking me out should take about five minutes. Couldn't you just tell Maynard thanks, but no thanks?"

"My parents expect me to be an obedient daughter, and they've just about worn down my resistance. I'm supposed to visit them next week, and this is a desperation move. I have a sneaky feeling they'll have Maynard there so he can propose to me right in front of them."

"What happens after that, assuming everything goes like you hope it will?"

"Assuming everything goes like I hope it will, we'll get a quick and quiet divorce. I'll reconcile with my parents and we'll go on with our separate lives."

"And what do I get out of it?" The girl shrugged her shoulders and lowered her eyes.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me?"

"Well, if I'm going to be accused of defiling and sullying you I want the opportunity to defile and sully you." Kelly giggled at my statement. She seemed relieved.

"I think that can be arranged. But you'll have to wear a condom. I'm not on any sort of birth control."

"I can do that." The girls I had had sex with before were all on birth control, but they insisted on condoms because they didn't want to get a dose of the clap or anything like that. I didn't want to father children anyway. I didn't want any child of mine to be eaten by a creature from outer space.

"We'll have to wait until after the marriage ceremony though. I'll have flight and hotel reservations for Las Vegas for Friday after classes. We'll get married that evening and have all weekend to get acquainted."

"I'm looking forward to it." Kelly kissed me then. Ay! Ay! Ay! It was a real scorcher. I was in love.

"Me too," she said when she ended the kiss.

"I'm going to be sad when we get divorced."

"You're sweet, Danny," Kelly said. "I wish you were more my type."

I decided I was already sad. This was Wednesday, so there were still two days until we flew to Las Vegas and tied the knot. Kelly told me when and where to meet her, and to please keep her plans all under my hat. I promised I would do that. I gave her my vital statistics so she could file an online application. She was surprised my legal name was Danny instead of Daniel. I had a teacher in the eighth grade that kept calling me Daniel even after I showed him a copy of my birth certificate.

I am not quite as dumb as people think I am. Once I was alone, I got to thinking about the one question I wanted to ask Kelly, but didn't. Maybe I was afraid of the answer if the girl was honest with me. I mean, why did she choose me to marry her if I wasn't her type? Why couldn't she marry one of her preferred blond bimbos? The answer was obvious. I was expendable if anything went wrong. I was to be Kelly's fool, her patsy, the scapegoat, chump, dupe, sucker, the fall guy. I think you get the idea. Man, I was hot under the collar. I was going to call the scheming bitch and tell her to forget it. I had better things to do.

Then I got to thinking about the better things I had to do. The only thing I had planned for the weekend was to get together with some buddies, drink beer and watch a Three Stooges marathon. I do that sort of thing all the time except sometimes it's the Marx Brothers, Laurel and Hardy, or W. C. Fields. But I don't often get the chance to pork a triple A grade premium pussy such as Kelly's. I'd be doing her the whole weekend, too. That prospect was too good to pass up. Plus, I didn't really have anything to worry about, did I? It was Kelly who was going to be taking all the grief. She probably wouldn't even want me around when she was dealing with her folks. The Three Stooges would still be around when I returned to school. Whew! I am sure glad I got that figured out.

I put an immediate phone call to one of the campus pharmaceutical suppliers. He said he could sell me Viagra by the pill. I ordered some for my weekend. I wanted to get my money's worth from Kelly as well as do right by her in bed. Speaking of money, I didn't have a heck of a lot. I hoped she didn't expect me to share expenses. I called my fiancée to check.

"Don't worry about it, Danny," Kelly said when I explained my call. "I have an American Express Gold Card courtesy of my parents so all of our expenses will be covered. I expect the card will be canceled within five minutes of me telling them I'm married, so we'll make good use of it this weekend." Cool!

I've got to admit I was plenty nervous when Kelly and I boarded our flight to Las Vegas. I'm sure she had a case of the butterflies, too. At any minute, I expected Kelly to tell me getting married was a bad idea, and she couldn't go through with it. I wouldn't have argued that point with her. There had to be a better way for Kelly to deal with her parents and Maynard, but she was supposed to be the smart one, and I couldn't come up with a better idea.

We took a cab straight from the airport to our hotel and checked in. I was all for getting a drink, but Kelly took my hand and marched me straight into a jewelry boutique. She bought a pair of matching gold wedding bands.

"It seems like a waste of money," I said. "We're going to be wearing them for a week at most." Kelly just shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you ready to do it? We have an appointment." Kelly seemed determined to get it over with.

"I'm ready when you are," I responded. She seemed as nervous as I did, and I smiled in encouragement. We kissed for luck, gently this time. It was our second kiss. Our third kiss would be as man and wife.

We took a taxi to the marriage license bureau. Kelly paid the fee and we received our license. We then walked a short distance to another office where the civil marriages were performed. We needed a witness so Kelly talked to another couple who also needed a witness. She agreed to act as their witness, and the new bride agreed to be our witness. Ten minutes later Kelly and I were married. I know that doesn't sound very romantic, but there it is. I had to admire my bride's efficiency and organizational ability. Not too much later, I was uncorking an oversize French Champagne bottle in our hotel room.

"To us," was the toast I offered.

"To us," Kelly responded. She sipped a little, then put down her glass and embraced me. "Thank you so much for going through with this marriage, Danny. You must have thought I had lost my mind."

"That's true, but that made you all the more attractive to me." That comment made my bride giggle and I felt some tension leave her body. "Besides, anyone else would have jumped at the chance to marry you."

"That's not true at all, Danny." She sounded sad, but when she pulled out of my embrace, she was smiling. "Wanna fuck?" I couldn't have asked that question any more eloquently.

"I thought you would never ask." I must say that Kelly's body was everything I imagined it would be. Perfect tits. Perfect ass. Child bearing hips. Perfect body from head to toe. Between not having eaten since that morning, and the Champagne, we got pretty drunk, but we didn't forget the condoms. I didn't need the Viagra. We fucked until we couldn't fuck anymore then fell into an exhausted sleep. Saturday morning we showered and had a late breakfast.

I was curious to know whether Kelly had proposed marriage to anyone else and, if so, who he was. It sure sounded like she had, but I never found an opening to ask. The girl wasn't forthcoming and I didn't want to interrogate her. Who was I to pry anyway? I was just a temporary husband. We strolled around the hotel a bit and played some nickel slots, but we avoided the casino and neither of us had a desire to see any of the shows. We went back to our room, threw off our clothes, and cuddled in bed. We alternated between fucking and napping. That's pretty much how our weekend went. We caught a flight home on Monday morning, and drove back to campus where we both lived in the dorms.

"What's next?" I asked as I got my bag out of Kelly's car.

"I'll call you," Kelly responded. She kissed me, this time on the cheek. "Thanks for being such a good sport." I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding band. She hadn't walked more than 50 feet away before a tall blond dude joined her. They kissed. He took her bag and they walked on, hand in hand.

"Oh, well," I said aloud. Kelly had kept her side of the bargain. I couldn't complain about that. I had a gold wedding band and some fond memories of a weekend of great sex. I supposed the next time I saw Kelly she would have a divorce petition in hand. I went back to my dorm room and vegged out for the rest of the day. I felt depressed and not even Larry, Moe, Curly or Shemp could cheer me up. It wasn't supposed to be this way. I was too laid back to be affected like this by a woman, right? Yeah, right. I decided I had to suck it up and act like it was no big deal. That included showing up to Wednesday's chemistry lab with Kelly there even if I didn't want to.

We both acted as if nothing had happened between us and it was just like our previous lab classes. Well, things were a little bit different. I was more helpful during the lab and I did the cleanup afterward. Kelly asked to speak with me in private again and I just nodded my head. She led me back to the empty classroom again and closed the door.

"I noticed you're still wearing your wedding band," Kelly said.

"I noticed you're not wearing yours," I responded.

"I didn't want to be grilled by my friends. They would have spotted that ring in a nanosecond. Uh, did anyone ask about your ring?"

"Don't worry," I assured her. "The people I hang out with wouldn't notice that type of thing. Even if they did, I would still keep my promise to keep my mouth shut."

"That's good."

"Have you told your folks yet?"

Kelly nodded. "It's mostly what I expected. I have shocked and disappointed them. I have broken Maynard's heart. There's only one thing that I did not expect."

"What's that?"

"They want to meet you."

"Do you want me to meet them?"

"Would you mind? I know it wasn't part of our deal. I think they're just curious about you. I don't think it'll be a problem, but if you don't want to, I'll understand."

"I don't mind," I said. "Who knows? They might like me."

"Ice water in Hell is more likely than that," Kelly responded, but at least she was smiling when she said it. She plastered her body up against mine and kissed me. The girl couldn't help feeling my boner.

"Is that for me?" Kelly asked in a teasing tone of voice.

"It sure is." I placed my hands on her butt and ground my prick against her so she could get a better feel.

"Do you have a condom?" Christ! Was she serious?

"Uh, no, but I can get a hold of one real quick." I wish I had been a Boy Scout.

"I can't wait around. I have to meet my friend in a while."

"I guess I'm out of luck then," I said. "Cheating on me already?"

"I'll have you know I've been true to you since the day we got engaged. That's a whole week so far."

"Sorry I doubted you."

"That's all right. I know you saw me kissing my friend, but I didn't know you were the jealous type." I didn't know I was the jealous type either. I guess I am. Kelly surprised me by kneeling down and pulling down my jeans zipper. She released little Danny and kissed him. He leaped with joy.

"Don't hold back," Kelly said. "I'm in a hurry." She grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled my prick into her mouth. There's almost nothing I like better than a blow job, and getting one from a beautiful woman like Kelly is the ultimate: long, slow and leisurely. We didn't have the luxury of time though, and I aimed to oblige my lovely wife. I was concerned about making Kelly gag a bit, but after a couple of minutes or so I was filling her mouth with my cum.

"Sorry I was a little rough on you there."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.