Watching You Watching Me - Cover

Watching You Watching Me

by alan14

Copyright© 2013 by alan14

Fantasy Sex Story: It's the school holidays and I'm alone in my office preparing the time tables for the new school year when the hottest girl in the finance office walks through my door... (I've missed a couple of codes, as they would ruin a surprise on the story)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts   .

It was a fantastically hot day during the school summer holidays, I was on my own in the office preparing the timetables for the autumn term, the air-con was running full blast and I was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, luckily the normal staff dress code is suspended during holiday periods.

The door opened and someone entered, I looked up and saw Anna from the finance office stood in the doorway. Anna was the hottest member of staff, and is kept well away from the students for fear of distracting them all from their studies. She's about 5'10" in flat shoes and has a figure that most playboy models would die for (or spend their sugar daddy's fortune to acquire). She stepped all the way into the room and locked the door.

"Michael, I've been watching you watching me. I like what I see, do you?"

"Oh yes, I like it very much Anna."

"Well show me then..."

I stood up and walked towards her, in her heels she was a few inches taller than me, I took her head in my hands and pulled her towards me, I kissed her full red lips with all my soul, Anna returned it with similar passion.

After what seemed an hour, but was probably a minute, she pulled away, gasping. "Well that proves it I think..." she looked down and saw the bulge in my shorts, "Yep, definitely does."

She knelt down and unbuttoned my shorts, releasing my engorged cock. It was almost at full stretch, close to 9 inches on a good day, which this was turning out to be. Anna took my cock in her hands, she looked to be weighing it, passing it from hand to hand. "Not the longest I've ever seen, but it looks wonderful, it's so thick, the gleaming fat head, it's beautiful."

She took my cock in her mouth, stretching her lips as wide as they'd go to fit the head in, but she managed it eventually and began to blow my mind with her mouth and tongue. It's been a long, long time since anyone has given me head, and the sensations soon overwhelmed me and I had to come, I panted a warning but she either ignored it or didn't understand, seconds later I flooded her throat with my seed, she didn't bat an eyelid as her throat worked hard to swallow every drop. She pulled away and opened her mouth, all gone, amazing.

Anna stood up and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a red bra that encased her amazing breasts, they were so big and full. She reached round and unfastened the clasp and her breasts were freed. They didn't sag much, I was a little disappointed to realise they were enhanced, but they looked very nice indeed.

Anna knelt back down and took my limp cock in her mouth again, when it was showing signs of life she withdrew it and trapped it between her tits, she spat on the head and proceeded to give me a momentous tit-fuck, I'd never felt anything like this before, her warm, soft tits encased my cock and wanked it. She didn't let me come though, letting go of me as soon as she saw a drop of pre-cum. She stood up and stepped back.

"I'm going to take of my skirt now Michael, I want you to know that you'll see something new, but something very horny. Please don't say anything until I've shown you what I can do."

"Ermmm, OK."

What the fuck! I thought.

Anna unfastened the clasp on her skirt and lowered the zip, she had on a pair of quite big panties, not sexy at all, very odd. Then I noticed a bulge, oh shit.

She saw the look on my face, "you promised, let me show you everything then make your mind up"

I steeled myself, "OK, show me what you've got."

Anna lowered her panties and then I saw it, a monster at least 7 inches and it was still soft. I was honestly fascinated and moved closer and knelt down before her. I looked up as if to say "may I?" and she nodded. I gulped and, not quite believing what I was about to do, I picked up Anna's cock.

It started to harden a little at my touch, growing longer and fatter. In fact it was soon bigger than my cock. I reached across my desk and grabbed a ruler, 9 inches long and two inches across and it wasn't even fully hard yet, what the fuck!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.