Afternoon Delight - Cover

Afternoon Delight

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Harry Marshall tells us about his recent bestseller and the book he's working on at the present time. In this convoluted story Harry takes us from his relationship with his female agent to his gang at Benny's bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

The next morning with my head pounding I was awakened by Annie's voice telling me it was time to get up and come down to breakfast. After brushing the fuzz off my teeth, shaving and a quick shower I felt much better and was able to face breakfast without throwing up. There was ham, eggs sunny side up with English muffins and orange marmalade and coffee.

"Looks great Annie," I said as I smeared marmalade on half a muffin.

"Don't expect this every morning Harry I usually just have coffee and maybe a bagel or piece of toast. Not much fun cooking for just myself and I've kind of gotten out of the habit."

"Everything was wonderful Annie," I said as I downed the last of my coffee.

"Time to go do you need to get anything before we leave."

"Should I bring my laptop?"

"No, we have plenty of work stations for you to type. You type your stuff I hope. I've got two old school authors who do everything longhand and it drives us nuts."

"I use computer word processers for my writing. If I didn't no one would ever be able to read it.

"The same with those old farts."


"Here's an office you can use Harry. It has everything you need if not just let Millie know what you want. I know you understand that you don't work for me that's it's the other way round I work for you but if you need a place to write you're welcome to use this office. But if you write elsewhere that's all right too. I would like you here at the start so I can find out what you are best at right now. You will change with experience and time but we have to get you some work with what you have now.

"To get some idea I want to give you a little practice set if it's all right with you to help me along. Have you ever written any porn?"

"No but I've read lots of it."

"Porn is easy to write. All you have to do is, pardon my French, say fuck, cock, pussy and 38DD tits a lot and you will have plenty of readers but I'd like you to write something with a little more style. Let's see what you can do."

"What should I write about? I've never done this before."

"You call yourself a writer you should be able to wing it about any subject. Try something with incest. Aunt-nephew, mother-son, even grandpa-eight year old granddaughter will work. Or bestiality you know someone sucking off a horse. See you for lunch."

Come down to breakfast

Don't expect this every day

Going to office

Write a porn story-a guy with his aunt

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.