Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Tanya screamed as she came. Frank turned down the electricity on the device buried inside her to let her relax for a moment. They’d been having fun with their new toy for a month, now, and Tanya wasn’t tired of it yet. She loved having her pussy and rear end cooked with raw electricity. With that pain dispersal trick she’d learned from Beth, she could tolerate, and loved to experience, an incredible amount of physical abuse to her sexual organs now.

Frank was happy, too. Tanya let him fist fuck her as often as he wanted to, now. Before the vampire sisters had arrived, Tanya was too sensitive to allow much experimentation beyond normal fucking and sucking, although they occasionally played with matches and cigarette ash. Other than that, having a dick in her ass and a dildo in her pussy at the same time was about as far as she would go. Both of them being mind-linked to Beth and sharing her sexual murder of that serial killer helped their sex life, too.

Now, Tanya was ‘experiment crazy’, wanting to try just about anything short of explosive devices. Last week, she’d convinced Frank to drop burning pieces of cloth on her belly while he electrocuted her with that device she’d purchased for Beth. She came so hard that now she was in love with fire. She even burnt her breasts on the kitchen stove, just to experience the sensation.

After that, she began smoking again, mostly so she could play with the hot ashes. ‘It’s not like Béla’s blood will let me die of cancer... ‘ she reasoned.

But she didn’t smoke for the pleasure of the drug. Instead, she would lie in bed and light the little white cylinder, take a few puffs, then she would press the lit end against some part of her body, usually one of her nipples or her clitoris, crying out in pleasure as she came.

Not satisfied with that, she took one of Frank’s cotton undershirts while he was at work and slashed it lengthwise into long strands. Then she tied the strands together to make three or four cotton ‘ropes’ that hung down almost to her waist. Then she lit them, one at a time, letting the sweet, hot fire scorch her rib cage and breasts as she masturbated furiously while standing in the middle of the kitchen floor so she wouldn’t accidentally set fire to anything important.

Last night, they’d spent several hours building a device that would clamp painfully onto both her breasts that could be connected electrically to the apartment’s power grid. She burnt her breasts black with it while Frank fucked her in the ass. It took her breasts almost an hour to heal. While they were healing, they were extraordinarily sensitive and Tanya had Frank stick pins into her nipples while he cooked her pussy and ass with the electrical device.

Sticking pins into her tender nipps gave her another idea. After Frank left for work this morning, she quickly finished her financial stuff, then found a board and a jar of nails in the repair shed on the roof of the complex. She brought them back down to the kitchen, along with a hammer, and hammered all the nails into the entire length of the board so that the sharp ends were sticking an inch or so out the other side. Then she nailed it on the wall with the sharp pointy parts sticking out.

She smiled as she imagined the wonderful things she was going to do to herself with that simple board. She stroked her clitoris with her fingers, arousing herself until her body was tingling with sexual excitement. Then she pressed her left breast against the board, hissing as she forced the sharp nails into her tender flesh.

She moaned softly as she came, then backed away and did the same to her other breast. Moving carefully, she made certain that one of the sharp little nail points went right into the center of her hard little nipple. After she came again, she pressed the entire length of her body against the board, making little holes all the way up and down her chest and torso. Then she twisted her upper body from side to side, repeatedly pressing her breasts, one at a time, into the tips of the nails, puncturing them until she came again.

After that, she pulled the board off the wall and laid it down on the kitchen floor with the sharp nails sticking upward. ‘What I want to do is too hard to do, standing up!’

Tanya lay down next to it and positioned her body carefully so that she could roll over onto the board and not get nails stuck in her face or neck. She rolled over onto the nails, gasping as they penetrated into her left breast, her rib cage and the length of her torso, down to her hipbone. Breathing heavily, with incredible sensations flowing through her body, she carefully reached down and began to masturbate.

After she came again, she carefully disengaged herself from the bloodied nails piercing into her flesh. ‘This is wonderful! I’ve got to do the other side, now!’

When Frank came home, Tanya greeted him, naked, happily displaying the half-healed nail holes in her breasts and belly.

“Well,” Frank said, appraising the situation and his wife’s condition. “I guess we’ll have to build a wall of spikes into your new playroom.”

They were having their own place built outside of town with the money they’d received from Conners Industries for the rescue of the CEO’s stepdaughter.

The new house, already half-built, would have a soundproofed room right in the middle of it that would have installed into it most of the ideas that Tanya’s horny little mind had come up with to keep herself entertained.

A special shower with a standard, rotating shower mechanism, except that instead of a showerhead, it would have a special gas nozzle that emitted a tiny, concentrated flame that would blaze fiery little designs into her flesh as it spun around, moving up and down her body.

The only other item she’d envisioned, so far, was a rounded bench, shaped like a saddle with that wonderful electrical device she’d bought for Beth implanted into the seat.

And now, it would also have a wall of spikes that she could lean against and puncture her sensitive breasts and belly.

“I think we should make it so that could be vertical or horizontal,” Tanya suggested. “That way I could lie on it if I wanted...” She was getting aroused again just thinking about it. Coming up with a new use for the board, she led Frank out into the kitchen.

She kissed him passionately, rubbing her tender, half-healed breasts against his rough jacket. “Take off your clothes, baby,” she cooed. “I want you to fuck me...”

Frank loved it when Tanya talked dirty. Even after eighty years, it made him incredibly horny. This time, she was not just talking dirty, she smelled dirty – like she’d been fucking herself all afternoon. Then he had his clothes off and Tanya was sucking on his cock, making sure it was good and hard.

“Before we start, darling,” Frank said, huskily, “I want a mouth-full of that cunt-juice you’ve been stirring up all afternoon. It should be hot and musky by now!”

Tanya’s took a deep breath, looking forward to her sexual release. ‘Your head between my legs? Of course, darling!’

“But you have to promise to bite me down there!” Tanya insisted.

Frank wasn’t worried. Tanya was always very verbal in telling him what she wanted. She came twice while Frank chewed on her clitoris and pussy lips. When she could move again, she sucked him hard again, then rolled over onto the board of nails. Then she had Frank shove his dick into her ass and fuck her.

“Harder!” she cried.

Frank rammed his cock in and out of her ass, ramming her body harder against the nails penetrating her breast and belly. The violent fucking motion caused the nails to rip her flesh where they were embedded, causing her more sensation. Then she was coming again – one long, constant orgasm.

‘Yes! Oh, God! This is what I live for... ‘

Frank gave one, final, violent shove into her ass with his cock, then spurted his salty cum into her. In addition to the beautiful, fiery pain the nails were causing in her torn breasts and belly, Frank’s salty cum stung where he’d torn her rectum from reaming her so hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.