How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young boy's relationship with his mother takes a sudden turn as an accident makes him dependent on her as he had not been since he was a toddler. During the boy's recovery from the injuries of the accident a dynamic evolves and the mother is faced with the dichotomy of mother as lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jaxon sat at the kitchen counter drinking coffee through his straw while Emily prepared waffle mix and the odor of frying bacon filled the kitchen lending a certain sense of coziness to the morning.

What was incongruous about this scene was Jaxon siting on a barstool at the kitchen counter in his underwear with his dick partially hanging out of the gaping opening in the front revealing a complete view of his young cock while his mother moved about in a tee shirt and no panties as if there were nothing untoward about this entire tableau. Until three weeks ago Jaxon had never seen his mother in anything less than a floor length robe in the morning.

Emily set the waffle before Jaxon and casually reached down and took his dick in her hand and put it inside his underwear and gently patted it. "Keep yourself covered baby," she lisped through swollen lips, "You don't want to be like that in front of your father.

"More coffee?"


After Emily had Jaxon set up in his bed she told him, "Jax, you will have to get along without me today I have to do something to take care of my bruised mouth. I can't make it go away but hopefully I can get it looking better. Maybe if the swelling subsides a little lip stick will help. Anyway I'll be in my bedroom for a while."

Jaxon couldn't very well object since he was the cause of her problem and submissively said, "Okay, mom I'll be all right but I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Jax," she said and patted his dick before she left for her room.

In her bathroom Emily examined her swollen lips. They were puffier than last night and were turning a deeper blue in places on each lip. She wrapped the ice pack she had brought from the kitchen in a hand towel and put it to her mouth. She lay down on her bed with the hope that the swelling would lessen before tonight when Carlton arrived.

Emily went over in her mind the interplay with Jaxon since Carlton had left and felt a strong desire to continue it right now but knew she had to get a grip on herself and get ready for Carlton's return. This couldn't continue when he was back. Maybe she should apply the ice pack a little lower.

After an hour the ice had melted and Emily returned to the kitchen to pour out the water and put in more ice. Back in the bedroom she looked at her mouth in the mirror and it appeared to her that the swelling was going down but there was no improvement in the color. When she went back to the bed she propped her laptop on a pillow and started searching the feelings she had experienced since her sex drive had exploded. It had become a battle to say no to the possibility of engaging in various forms of sex and she longed for the concomitant pleasure that was its result.

Emily went from site to site with tabs piling one on top of another until she arrived at one word that seemed to fit her cacoethes perfectly. Hypersexuality: a condition of excessive interest or activity in sexual matters. This explained her impulsive behavior when confronted with the possibility of sex and her responses to Jaxon's demands. What would be her reaction If someone else made demands of her?

In flipping through the various sites Emily could find no agreed upon treatment by the experts. They seemed almost to a man, and woman, to agree that hypersexuality was a genuine psychological malady but to hem and haw about what to do for people with the condition.

Around the condition had grown up a series of self-help groups. There was Sexaholics Anonymous, an obvious offshoot of AA, Sex Addicts Anonymous, Sex and Love Addics Anonymous, Sexual Compulsives Anonymous and Sexual Recovery Anonymous. Emily thought, that's just what someone susceptible to sexual temptation needed was to be in a room with a bunch of other people with sex on their minds. Where do they hold their meetings, motels?

When she looked in the mirror she was convinced the swelling was going down and the color even looked better. She picked up the ice pack and headed for the kitchen. It was one o'clock and she needed to fix Jaxon something to eat.

"MOM."

"Yes Jax, I'll be right there in a minute," Emily called as she emptied the ice pack. She would wait to refill it.

Putting the ice pack on the counter she went to the rec room. "What do you need Jax."

"I need sex," Jaxon said still suffering under the illusion that he was in control of that aspect of his mother's life. "But I'll settle for going to the bathroom.

As Emily approached to help Jaxon get up he said, "I think your mouth is looking better mom. It's still blue though."

"Yes, I think the swelling is down a little. I just hope it is not too puffy when your father gets home."

"I'm really sorry mom, I..."

"I know you are Jax. Let's just leave it okay?"

"Okay."

Emily had felt a rise in her temperature as soon as she lowered Jaxon's underwear and his dick swung out in the open next to her face. Her first instinct had been to take it in her mouth swelling or not but she had successfully fought the urge and had made it to the bathroom. Now she would just have to make it past holding his dick while he peed.

All of Jaxon's urine had gone directly into the toilet but in shaking the dew off Emily couldn't resist stroking his dick a half dozen time before she released him. This had been enough to bring an already horny Jaxon close to fully erect. "You can't leave me like this," he insisted.

Looking at his hard dick Emily could feel the dampness begin to form and wanted his dick in her but she knew she had to maintain some semblance of control and grasped Jaxon's dick saying, "All right stand right there I'll jack you off."

Jaxon opened his mouth as if to object but closed it without a sound as his mother started stroking; once again smart enough to take what he could get.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.