Park Bench Slut - Cover

Park Bench Slut

by harry lime

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Now is the time for the young girl to go out on her own and make her way in the world of business. She discovers that the way to success in the business world is quite a bit different than she was led to believe. All she has to do now is adjust to some of the unusual demands of her new job.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Workplace   .

Lucy had to admit that it was a ritual now for her to take her little paperback book and her sandwich down to the tiny park across the street from her place of employment and pass a pleasant hour each day nibbling on her lunch and reading some of the hot erotica in her romantic erotica novels.

She could usually read about two or three chapters each day which was decidedly slow but she liked to go back and read some passages a second time if they make her tingle in a special way between her legs. She was a shy girl and seldom if ever spoke to any strangers, especially men, who almost always turned out to be married sleezeballs looking for a cheap piece of ass.

The weather was nice now and she had taken to wearing her short skirt and thin blouse to keep cool under the branches of the shade-giving trees.

Lucy Hernandez was fifty percent Puerto Rican and fifty percent of mixed everything from her father's side. His family tree was diverse and sometimes bogus depending on which "tall tale" you elected to believe. Her mama was a light-skinned PR girl with real red hair and blue eyes. When she came to New York City she couldn't speak a word of English. Even today, they spoke mostly Spanish in the home and Lucy was pretty much bilingual being comfortable in either language. She never used her Spanish at work because most of the other workers thought she was Italian-American and she didn't say anything to dissuade them from that misconception because she held the belief that Italians were hot-blooded and romantic.

The last couple of weeks she noticed a nice young man with stern looking glasses and always well-dressed nicely sitting opposite her on the park bench that stood in the full sun. For the first couple of days, she wondered why he insisted on sitting out there in the sun when there was plenty of room on her shaded bench. Then in a flash of insight, she realized he was probably catching a good peek up her skirt and ogling her pink panties-covered pussy dampened with the stimulation of erotic words she gave her full attention to during her lunch hour.

She tried to experiment by crossing her legs in different directions and saw that the young man would lean in the same direction to get a good angle on her pussy. All of the sudden, the words in the story were forgotten and she concentrated on opening her knees to a good width to allow the handsome boy to have visual access to all of her goodies. She discovered that if she slid forward on the bench her arse cheeks would hang down over the edge and he could see the interesting gap in between. When she did that, she noticed that the boy covered his lap with his newspaper and his legs shook with excitement.

The sight of the young man quivering with desire made Lucy shoot her female juices wetting her pink panties and even oozing out onto the wooden slats of the park bench. When she stood up, Lucy could see the evidence of her naughty thoughts right there in a puddle on the bench for the entire world to look at with distain.

Lucy stealthily slid into her sister's bedroom before her older sibling returned from her job all the way down on Wall Street. She generally arrived home a good hour after Lucy and only stayed home long enough to eat before going out to her night classes at Fordham business school. Sometimes she just stayed downtown and didn't come home at all until they were all asleep in their beds.

She went straight to her sister's bottom drawer because she knew that was where she stashed her "good stuff". There was the usual supply of various condoms and flavored lubricants that she always took with her when she went out on a date. Lucy giggled at the assortment of battery-powered penis shaped shafts that adorned the back part of the drawer under some innocuous fashion magazines placed there to hide the sinful toys. Lucy touched some of them with curiosity but was not overly interested in any of them. The left hand corner had some very risqué undies that Lucy knew their parents would definitely not approve of even though her silly sister was 22 years old and a grown up young woman. She slipped out the yellow and black number that had lots of yellow silk lace on the edges and boasted a full open-crotch slit right in the sweet spot between the legs. She ran into the bathroom and squatted down on the floor in front of the full-length mirror to see how they looked under her skirt and was startled to see that her pink slit was perfectly framed by the black and yellow "fuck-me" open-crotch panties. It was so erotic that she almost shouted her approval at the top of her lungs. Then, she hid them safely away under her pillow until it was time to get dressed for work in the morning.

The morning seemed to drag on forever and ever. She was brimming over with girl juice between her legs and felt an urge to rub her pussy mound on the corner of the sink in the bathroom just to keep from going crazy from the need to scratch her itch for the insertion of a boy thing in her vagina. When nobody was looking she pinched her nipple to distract her attention away from the urgent needs of her needy pussy. Lucy almost ran out of the office building to the park across the street. Her bench was empty and so was the bench across from her. She sat nervously on the hard bench and pressed her arse cheeks together to hold back the flood of female juices inside her slit. From the corner of her eye, she saw the handsome young man come into the park and sit on the opposite bench. Quickly, she crossed her legs and made sure her knees were open enough so that he had a good view of her kinky undies. Her vagina was leaking profusely now and her breath was a bit ragged as she struggled to keep her orgasm at bay.

Lucy snuck a look at the boy and saw that his hand was busy under the newspaper and that his legs were jerking up and down almost like he was riding a horse. She wanted desperately to catch a glimpse of the shaft in his fist but he was being far too discreet for her success.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.