My Slut Wife Book Three - Cover

My Slut Wife Book Three

by Ronski46

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Erotica Sex Story: Jane my stunning twenty year old wife was about to take part in an eight man gang-bang right in front of my eyes. Laid out with her wet shaven pussy and 36d tits on full display to them, her dark nipples puckered and hard, begging for attention, the guys naked, their hard cocks waiting to fuck her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   .

This series of books are based on things me and my wife Jane took part in during the early years of our marriage

The names have been changed to protect the innocent and the not so innocent, but the basic facts are exactly as they happened


Chapter One

This book is the follow up to books one and two, those who have read the previous books will be aware of the adventures me and Jane have had during the first few years of our marriage. But to up-date for those who have not read the first two I will briefly summarise here. I first met Jane when she was sixteen and I was twenty two, she was a virgin when we met and after being together for a couple of years we married. We both worked to give ourselves a good start in life and almost all of the events described happened before our two children appeared in our lives, while we were young, free and out to enjoy life.

At this point I am 26yrs old and Jane is 20yrs old, she is a stunning looking woman with long black hair and big brown eyes, 5'6'' tall and a nice curvy body of 36c-26-36 with fantastic tits and great dark brown nipples that are a joy to play with as they pucker up when hard and stand a good half inch straight out from her tits. There is no droop to her breasts and her nipples sit just on the top and ready to suck and nibble when she is naked, she is very fond of wearing low cut dresses and tops to make the most of them. Her pussy is completely shaven with a nice prominent clit that comes out to play and is very sensitive. Jane is multi-orgasmic almost to the point of being a nymphomaniac, if she is being turned on and fucked she will orgasm quickly and keep going on, even having genuine orgasms every few minutes that leave her totally exhausted by the end.

We have played with others during our marriage and Jane is very keen on being the centre of attention when in male company resulting in the two adventures in my previous books.

Her previous memorable one being a 5 man gangbang for her at a camera club as described in book two.

At this time I was working as an area manager for a large nationwide company and Jane was working in a ladies clothes shop in our local town.

Our company had a conference and seminar coming up at a large hotel in Bournemouth, the seminar ran on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with everybody leaving on the Friday to return to their own areas. We lived about 40miles from Bournemouth and to save running backwards and forwards I decided to stay for the week and over the weekend to leave on the Sunday after lunch and treat it as a quick weekend away for us both. Jane had arranged to have the Friday, Saturday and Sunday with me so I booked one of their better suites which consisted of two rooms, a lounge and a separate bedroom with a very nice big bathroom to give us a bit of luxury as we had been working hard.


Chapter Two

I won't bore with details of the seminar etc but suffice to say that by the Friday when Jane arrived I was ready for some much needed sexual activity. Jane was the same as I had left on the Monday and she had been masturbating all week to keep herself from going mad.

As soon as she was in our room we took to the big king size bed and fucked ourselves silly for the next hour or so. We decided to go and eat in the hotel restaurant before going out that night to a well known Bournemouth nightclub.

Jane looked great when we went down, she was wearing the proverbial little black dress that clung to her curves and showed her body off the great effect. It was high necked at the front but plunged down her back to almost the top of her ass. She had a little black bag with her and had on black seamed stockings and black 6" stilettos. She was wearing her favourite amethyst necklace and earrings and had painted her nails purple to match, she had an amethyst clip holding her hair back on one side to expose one earring. I noticed she had not bothered with a bra as her nipples were pushing against the slightly stretchy dress material which was fitting where it touched and as she walked her breasts had that slight bounce and movement. She passed in front of me to enter the restaurant and I noticed her ass was also moving well as she swung her hips, I doubted she had panties on as there was no outline to indicate she did have, I almost got an instant hard on just watching her walk towards the Maitre de.

Virtually every male eye in the place watched her walk in and the Maître de was very quick to approach us and finds us a nice table in full view of the whole restaurant. I noticed some of the other company people had also decided to stay on and were also eating so a waved a hand or nodded to them. They were predominantly men but a few also had their wives with them, there were also the usual mix of weekend couples and singles you would usually see at any Bournemouth hotel. We ordered our food and wine, for some reason the male waiter was being ultra attentive, I wonder why!!!!

Jane was sitting very upright so that her back was away from the seat and had crossed her legs, she had a big smile on her face and I commented that she must be loving all this attention, she just grinned and said "I will make sure they have a little show to watch", she then lent back slightly and pushed her tits upwards and out by moving her shoulders back before leaning on the table with her elbows to talk to me, in doing this her black mini dress rode up her legs to expose a bit more thigh, when she walked it was about four inches above her knee so this brought it another inch or so higher, in fact any higher and i was sure her pussy would be on show.

Our food and wine arrived and we thoroughly enjoyed it, after our deserts Jane went off to the ladies room and I watched as eyes followed her progress through the restaurant and back again when she returned. Jane looked slightly flushed from the wine and the attention so I asked her what she wanted to do next. She replied rather than go out why not stay in the hotel bar, where the waiter had told us there was a piano player until midnight, have some drinks and then go up to our rooms. So I asked for the bill and while I waited for it to arrive Jane went off to find the bar.


Chapter Three

About five minutes went by while I waited for the bill to arrive, which I signed and left a generous tip for the service which had been very good. Leaving the restaurant I went to reception to ask where the piano bar was and they told me on the roof and to take the lift.

Instead I opted to take the stairs as I needed to stretch my legs after sitting in the restaurant, I also needed to use the gents by reception. I left the gents and made my way up the stairs to the fourth floor where I found I needed to climb more stairs to the roof, no wonder reception recommended the lift. Arriving on the roof I had a fantastic view of the town and sea which I stopped to admire for a few minutes, I hadn't even realised this existed until now as I had spent my week in conference rooms listening to people talk.

As I turned towards the piano bar I saw Jane wander out with a small group of three guys and they made their way to the balcony at the side close to the wall of the bar. They stopped there and Jane was standing with one hand on the railing and a drink in her other hand looking towards the sea, it was darker on that side as the lights of the town were on the other side. I stepped back into a shadow area to see what if anything would develop.

Jane was standing with a guy either side and the other one slightly behind her, the guy behind her ventured a hand onto her hip and when Jane made no objection he moved it slowly down until he was rubbing and squeezing her ass, I saw her arch her back slightly to move back against him which encouraged him to be a bit more blatant in his fondling.

The guy on her left then placed his hand on her bare back and started to run his fingers along her spine from the top to the bottom, even allowing his fingers to disappear into her dress at the back at its lowest point. This was having a definite effect on Jane who was arching her back and beginning to breath deeper as they continued to touch her. I moved slightly to try and get a more sideways view and discovered why she was reacting so quickly to the attention, she was gripping the rail hard and trying to keep hold of her drink as the other guy was running his fingers across her hard nipples over the outside of her dress, Knowing Jane I knew that her sensitive buds would by now be standing up hard and proud as he continued with his attentions. The guy behind her had meanwhile had slipped a hand under her mini-dress and as he explored upwards he said to his friends, "She has no knickers on and she is soaking wet, you really are a fuck queen arn't you"? Jane just replied, "I love it when men play with me and make me cum"

They continued with their fondling and Jane moved her legs slightly apart and was moving her ass and hips backwards and forwards as she had a small orgasm just stood there.

I decided to intervene and coughed as I pretended to appear on the roof, the guys hands dropped away and Jane relaxed against the railing as they watched my progress towards them. As I approached I asked Jane if she was Ok and she told me she was fine and had been enjoying the company and the view. I said,"Yes I can see that, do you need to go to the ladies"? She said yes and walked away towards the bar.

The guys were looking at me a bit warily so I just said it was no problem and did they want to join us for a drink. We went into the bar and I ordered a round of drinks for us all, it was quite busy but we managed to find a corner next to the bar to stand in and kept a bar stool for Jane to sit on. They asked me if I minded Jane flirting with them and having a little fun

and I told them it was no, we enjoyed an open relationship which perked up their interest. I did not recognize them from the seminar so was pretty sure they were not part of our company and discovered they were there to go to a mates wedding the following day.

I went on to explain how Jane loved being the centre of attention and I loved watching her enjoy herself and I related the incident at the party in Winchester(see book one).

They asked if I thought Jane would be up for some more fun and I suggested we asked her when she came back from the ladies.

Jane returned just after this and we moved to allow her to sit on the bar stool which she did and crossed her legs which resulted in her showing a lot of her long legs encased in her black hold up stockings to the extent we could see about one inch of bare flesh at the top.

We stood around her so no-one in the bar was aware of what was happening and the guys uncrossed her legs and started to run their fingers along her thighs eventually letting them stray under her dress to run their finger tips around her clit and along her pussy lips.

Jane was beginning to breath deeply with little gasps escaping from her lips, luckily the sound of the piano and the player singing was covering her gasps of pleasure.

Me and the guy stood next to me acting as the shield from the rest of the bar played with her nipples through her dress making them stand up hard and proud through her dress, Jane for her part was rubbing and squeezing the other guys cocks through their trousers.

I suddenly realised that the barman had sussed what was happening and the bar in our corner needed a lot of cleaning as he watched the action until he was called away to serve some drinks. He soon returned to watch again and I pointed this out to Jane who was getting closer to an orgasm at all this male attention. Suddenly she started to jerk her hips and put a hand over her mouth to stifle the screams as she reached her orgasm. As she slowly subsided she sagged back against the wall, her dress riding up to expose her shaven pussy with two sets of fingers inside it and working around her clit. The barman commented, "God that was something else, I have never seen anything like that in here before, the clients are normally older and boring", I told him we would be here all weekend so more opportunities would be available to him. Jane commented that they had to finish what they had started and the guys said they had a room if we fancied going there.

We finished our drinks, Jane tidied her dress up and we left the bar telling the barman we would see him tomorrow. In the lift Jane leaned against the wall while the guys played with her and she felt their cocks through their trousers.


Chapter Four

We left the lift and walked to their room which we entered, it was the standard type hotel room with two single beds, the other guy had a single room. There was an armchair near the TV table so I walked across to it and settled down to watch them. They all stood around Jane and lifted her cocktail dress up and over her head, throwing it on one of the beds, Jane put her hands on the shoulders of the guys either side as the third guy knelt in front of her and started to lick and finger her pussy as she parted her legs to allow him easy access. The other two bent their heads to suck and nibble her nipples, Jane threw her head back pushing her tits out and grabbed the back of their heads to pull them harder into her 36c tits, arching her body backwards to increase her pleasure.

They picked Jane up and laid her on the other bed, she still had her stay-up black stockings on but other than that she was completely naked with her nipples stood proud and her fully shaven pussy slit gaping slightly and looking very wet. I knew they were going to get a big surprise when they discovered Janes near nymphomaniac nature and how she would orgasm every few minutes so long as they could keep fucking her.

The three guys shed their clothes and moved towards Jane, their hard cocks standing out in front of them and Jane spread her legs and started fingering her pussy as they descended on her. Two of them grabbed an ankle each and pushed her legs wide apart moving their hands along her legs to towards her wet pussy, as they reached it they slid two fingers each inside of her and started to work them in and out of her of her cunt. The other guy knelt on the bed by her side and reached towards her tits taking one in each hand and pinching her nipples between his fingers and thumbs he started to twist and pull them. Jane put her hands flat on the bed and she arched her back, her mouth opened and a soft moan of lust escaped her lips as they continued to manipulate her tits and pussy.

I had meanwhile stripped off myself and joined them on the bed, kneeling by Jane's head I offered my rock hard cock to her lips, she looked me straight in the eyes as she took it into her mouth, grabbing it close to the base and rubbing up and down as she used her tongue and mouth around the head of my cock, sucking it in as I pushed and keeping the suction going as I slowly pulled it out before pushing it back in again.

One of the guys moved between Jane's legs and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, using his fingers he opened her outer pussy lips and slowly started to push his hard cock inside of her, as it went in jane started to tremble and sucked in a big breath, slowly letting it out as his cock went deeper, as soon as he was all the way in he pulled almost right out and then shoved his cock hard and fast back into her, Jane's mouth opened and a scream of pure lust escaped her lips, me and one of the other guys held her ankles for him pulling her legs back towards her head so as to present her cunt in the best position to be hard fucked. He didn't disappoint, placing his hands on her hips he started to fuck her fast and furious, plunging his hard cock into her pussy time after time, the other guy was kissing her and working his magic on her tits and nipples as Jane 's body started to tremble and shake as she took this hard fucking. This continued for about five minutes and just as he started to moan and plunge deeper Jane's whole body started to shake as her first orgasm hit her, she screamed so loadly the guy at her hear had to smother the sounds with his hand held gently across her mouth, her body bucked so much the guy fucking her struggled to hold on until he stiffened and pushed deep into her as he released his hot cum deep inside her vagina. As he finished with short hard strokes he collapsed forward onto her with his head between her tits and Jane pulled his head into her full breasts.

One of the other guys moved him to one side and immediately pushed his cock hard into Jane who responded by wrapping her legs around his waist and fucking back hard at him, putting her hands around his neck she started to thrust in time with him making sure his cock went as deep as it possibly could. This continued for a few minutes until Jane had her second big orgasm, thrusting her hips upwards to get as much cock as possible inside of her hot cunt. As she relaxed back and laid out on the bed she grabbed our two cocks in her hands and started to wank us both, turning her head to suck the heads in turn as we played with her tits and pulled her nipples which by now were rock hard like little cocks and the dark brown puckered buds became engorged with blood.

The guy who had fucked her first now started to rub her clit as his friend continued to fuck her pussy, Jane went mad with lust and was rocking her body backwards and forwards, wanking our cocks harder and sucking on the heads as she greedily tried to keep everyone hard. I noticed the guy fucking her pussy slide his cock out and moving it to her ass he started to push it inside her ass ring, his friend continued to finger her clit and pussy and he finally pushed past her ass ring and inside of her. Jane stated to moan and move encouraging him to push fully into her ass and his friend was working his fingers into her cunt deeper and deeper as more moans escaped her lips. Suddenly she was shaking and moaning as her next orgasm started to rack her body, the guys kept going and as Janes orgasm came on full flow the guy fucking her ass started to cum and was thrusting deep inside her as he came, the guy opposite me pushed his cock into her mouth and started to cum as well, Jane kept his cock in her mouth letting his cum fill her mouth and swallowing hard to get it down her throat. Jane was still wanking me and with all this action and moaning I could not hold off and my cock jerked as my orgasm shot through my body and my semen splashed out over her tits and the side of her face.

Jane looked fantastic laying there with cum in her pussy and ass, around her lips and on her tits and face, her body was still trembling and moving as her hips jerked, the guys were collapsing around her and the smell of sex in the air was almost overpowering.

As we all laid back on the small single bed our bodies all in contact with each other Jane turned her head towards me with a big grin on her face looking like the cat that had got the cream, which in reality she had!

As we recovered Jane got up and headed for the shower saying she needed to clean up before she could get dressed, us guys all sat around and they told me I was one lucky guy to have a super sexy wife who loved sex that much and wasn't afraid to enjoy herself.

I agreed and explained that we would take these opportunities as they presented themselves but never ever became involved further then just for pure sex.

Jane came back having had a quick shower and we enjoyed a reverse striptease as she slowly got dressed again, given she had to only pull her stockings on and put her dress over the top. She kissed the guys and we left their room with Jane wanting to go back to our room to re-do her make-up and generally get ourselves sorted out.


Chapter Five

We entered our room and I asked Jane what she wanted to do as it was still only 9pm, she said she wanted to go back out so why don't we shower properly, get changed and go back to the bar to decide what to do or where to go.

We did this with me putting on a dark blue Italian suit and Jane put on her red evening gown, very low cut at the front, so no bra again, the same black hold up stockings and tiny little lace thong in black that was really just a small triangle at the front and three bits of string tied at the sides. The dress was ankle length and she put on red stilettos with 6inch heels to complete her outfit. She left her jewellery off just wearing her wedding ring and carrying a small black clutch bag and we headed for the piano bar again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.