My Slut Wife Book Two - Cover

My Slut Wife Book Two

by Ronski46

Copyright© 2013 by Ronski46

Erotica Sex Story: Jane was laid on the bed with only her lace panties still on, she could hear the cameras clicking and see the flashes firing as hands slid up the inside of her spread thighs, gripping her panties to slid them down her legs, to expose her shaved wet pussy to the cameras as they took picture after picture.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   .

Chapter One

After Jane had been fucked by two other guys at the party in Winchester we spent the next six months talking about it every time we had sex, recalling what I saw, and Jane how she felt being fucked by two guys turned us on and enhanced our sex life hugely.

We discussed if she should do it again but the opportunity never came along during this period. Jane at the time was working in a local shop selling ladies clothes and I was busy building my career in office management.

One day a guy walked into the shop and told Jane he was a amateur photographer and needed to buy some underwear for some models who would be posing at the local camera club that night for the members. She helped him select some suitable items and as he was leaving he asked her if she had ever modelled, when she said no he suggested she should as she defiantly had the face and figure for it. He gave her a card with the club details on it and wrote his name on the back, he told her to speak to the club president to arrange for some test shots if she was interested.

She told me this when i got home and showed me the card so I checked the details in the phone book(we didn't have the internet then) Sure enough it all checked out so we discussed if it was something she wanted to try, and if so, was I happy for her to go along.

We both agreed she should phone the guy and see how she felt, so that is what she did having a quite long chat with him. She told me afterwards that the guy from the shop, Simon, had mentioned her to him when he had arrived that night for the model session.

She had arranged to go along the next night for some test shots and would I drop her off and collect her afterwards, which I was happy to do.

The following night Jane bathed and did her make-up then asked me what she should wear, as it was springtime i suggested a yellow mini-dress she had with thin straps over the shoulders and her matching yellow bra and panties which were both small lacy items.

She put her three quarter length black leather coat on over the top and black stilettos, she looked stunning with her long black hair and brown eyes contrasting nicely with the dress.

I dropped her at the club house and wished her luck, telling her to enjoy herself.


Chapter Two

I will now pick up the story as told to me by Jane later that night.

She went into the club and was met by Simon who introduced her to Eric the club president, a distinguished looking older guy with a full head of silver hair and a small silver goatee.

He looked like a collage professor type and had on a white shirt hanging outside of his black trousers with black loafers on his feet. Simon was very casual in jeans and an open neck denim shirt with sandals.

They showed Jane around the clubhouse and offered her a drink and she asked for a gin and tonic for a bit of dutch courage, Simon mixed it as a double gin and she sipped it as they talked. Once they had seen the studio they showed her the changing room and asked her if she would take her coat off which she did and hung it in the changing room, both guys told her she looked beautiful, radiant almost in her yellow dress and complimented her on her figure and looks. Jane was flattered and they switched on the studio lights, at the same time turning off the room lights, as she sat on the posing stool provided they picked up their camera's and after comparing light readings started to take a few pictures asking Jane to turn right or left, stand up, lean forward, sit on the floor with one leg crossed over the other and generally allow her to relax and enjoy the experience.

Under the blaze of the lights Jane could see very little beyond the set and could really only see them as shadows moving around with their cameras, After a while they asked her if she would mind posing in the set they had used the previous night which was in another room, Jane was happy to do this so eric went ahead to switch on the lights while Simon took a few shots of her sitting with her legs crossed, her mini-dress riding up a bit to show her legs off to perfection. Simon told her she had fantastic legs as they left the room to go to the new set. Jane was feeling very flattered by all the male attention and Simon turned off all the lights as they moved rooms.

When they entered the next room Jane realised it was a bedroom set complete with a four poster bed and black sheets, she was a bit taken aback but having said she would pose decided to go ahead. They asked her to lay across the bed facing them and to hitch her skirt up to expose more leg, which she did, again with the bright lights she could just make out them moving around. They next asked her if she would drop the straps of her dress and cross her arms under her breasts to make them stand out further with her shoulders back.

Simon brought her gin and tonic over and she gulped it down, he went to get another one and Eric took some pictures of her laid back with her head hanging over the side of the bed.

Simon came back and she realised he was taking pictures of her legs from the other side, her dress had rode up and she was sure he could see her panties. This turned her on a bit as the thought entered her mind about how far this might go.

Simon then asked if he could move her dress higher and she agreed, he did it while running his hands along her legs to just below her pussy and she allowed him to move her legs apart slightly to expose her panties to his gaze. By now Jane was getting turned on with all the male attention and when Eric asked if she would drop the front of her dress she pulled it down to expose her matching bra. They then asked her to sit up and Eric took her dress and lifted it up over her head so she was now in just her yellow lace bra and panties.

Her big dark brown nipples were showing through and were already stood to attention, she knew they could clearly see them and took a deep breath to make her lovely 36c tits stand out, both Simon and Eric started taking pictures and it was at this point she realised that there were two more people in the room also taking pictures,

Jane asked who they were and Eric told her other members who had popped in to discuss last night's shoot and hoped she didn't mind posing for them as well, Jane replied she had no objection, to her it was two more men to show off too.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.