Mom's Best Friend

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2013 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: She was Aunt Lisa, his Mom's best friend; he'd known her all his life. Then came the rescue from taunters at Buster's bar, and he stayed to calm her a bit. The romance had begun. But the question was: what do they tell his Mom?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

This was going to be a night out; that was Lisa's final decision. She thought that she'd been in something like hiding for long enough. Her Jack was gone and she could now do nothing about it. The one true resource that she'd had during these long and hard months was her best friend, Laura Wayne. And it was Laura's point of view that Lisa wasn't doing herself justice. Her advice was frequently: "Just get out and have a drink somewhere. It's not as if you're cruising for a man or anything. It's just what used to be part of what we did. That's all."

"I know," Lisa said, "But it feels, would feel so strange! At least that's the way that I think of it."

Lisa, that is Lisa Knight, was having this chat with her life-long friend Laura. They'd known each other since grade school and had always been pals. They went to school together and were in each other's weddings. Lisa had been there for Laura, when her husband ran off with his 'floozie'. At least that's what they called the secretary that Bob had run off with.

In her turn, Laura had been a great help -- a shoulder to cry on for Lisa, when Lisa's Jack died of a heart attack. That had been over 16 months ago, and Laura was now telling Lisa that she needed to 'live' a little more.

Lisa laughed and said: "Maybe I'll take this old battle axe out and have a drink; like the old days!"

"Yes, like the old days!" Laura said. "I have a ton of stuff to do, or I'd go out catting around with you!"

"Catting around?" a voice from the doorway said, "Who's going catting around?"

"Oh," Lisa said, "It's that gorgeous former soldier who lives here!"

Andy Wayne, fresh from work, smiled at the two women and gave his Mom a hug.

"One for me too!" Lisa said, opening her arms for him.

"My, my you feel good!" he said, hugging his Mom's best friend.

"Thank you for the compliment," Lisa said, "Means a lot coming from one of our nations' heroes."

"Hero hardly!" he said.

"So many years with special forces!" Lisa said, "Hero and both your Mom and I insist on it!"

"Yes, Ma'am," he said, grinning. "Hero it is!"

(Andy had gone into the special forces directly from college and did a number of tours, coming out at 29 and going into his Uncle Ben's construction company, as one of Ben's managers. He'd been out of the service now for about six months and was in the process of looking around for a place of his own to live, though he and his Mom got along famously.)

"Okay," Andy said, "Enough of changing the subject! Who's going out catting around?"

He looked suspiciously at the two ladies and said: "You, Mom?"

Laura giggled and shook her head 'no'; she then pointed to Lisa and said: "She's deciding to get out again and live."

"It's only going out for a drink!" Lisa said.

"Well, go out and tear it up! Is what I say!" Andy said, and got a grin from Lisa.

"I'm going now," Lisa, said, "Got to try to make the battle axe look gorgeous again!"

They laughed and Andy said: "Not very hard from my point of view." Lisa grinned at him then and grabbed him for a hug.

"You're so good for my ego, lovely Andy!" she said, hugging him.

Once Lisa had left, Andy said to his Mom: "Mom, I promised Buster that I'd go round and say 'hi' to him. I'm going to do that, after I shower."

"Dinner?" Laura said.

"Uncle Ben and I grabbed something earlier," he replied and gave his Mom a kiss on the cheek and went to take his shower.

INCIDENT AT BUSTER'S:

Buster had been a friend of Andy's for donkey's years. After he came out of the service, Andy went around and periodically tended bar for Buster. They also just liked to get together to talk over old times and keep up with what was happening to them. Buster had taken over his Dad's bar, once his Dad, also nicknamed Buster, had died.

When Andy entered the bar, he knew immediately that something was wrong. Buster was glowering from behind the bar at a table that was over to the side, off of the dance floor. There were three college kids there drinking and they seemed to have had a little too much.

Then Andy noticed two things at once. He saw Lisa sitting at the bar with a drink, not too far from the three college kids. But at the same time he also noticed that the kids were taunting Lisa.

"Hey, grandma!" one of them said, and all three of them giggled.

Lisa ignored them, and made a sign to Buster that it was alright. But Buster obviously didn't feel that way. Andy could tell that right away.

One of the kids had a straw cover that he'd wadded up and threw at Lisa, hitting her on the side of the cheek.

"Leave me alone!" Lisa said, not noticing that Andy had come into the bar.

"Don't think that an old broad like you wants to be left alone, honey," the largest of the three kids said. "That's probably why you're here! Are you up to the three of us? Take us all on?"

They all laughed again at what he'd said.

It was then, however, that Andy caught Buster's eye. Buster just nodded and Andy made his way over to the table.

Lisa noticed him at the same time and said: "Oh, Andy!"

But Andy only nodded to her and went past her. When he got to the table, where the three were sitting, he grabbed the largest by the scruff of the neck and simply lifted him up.

"Hey!" the big guy said.

"Shut it, until I tell you that you can talk," Andy said, "Or I break something immediately."

One of the other two started to get up to help but Andy simply pushed him on his shoulder, while still holding onto his friend by the scruff of the neck, and made him sit down. The other two didn't try to interfere again.

Andy then spun the kid around and had his arm bent up behind his back. He kept putting pressure on it slowly.

"Hurts?" Andy asked.

"Yes, damn it!" the guy said.

"Okay," Andy said then, "I have only two more moves with it and then it'll break at the shoulder! Understand?"

"Yes, yes!" the kid said urgently, tears now running down his face.

"I object, as a matter of fact, I and my friend Buster, whose establishment this happens to be, object to loud mouthed kids coming in here from the university and acting like they have shit for brains!"

Andy made a move with his hands and the kid cried out!

"One more move and I break it!" Andy said, "Probably at the shoulder! Understand?"

"Yes, yes!" the kid was now desperate and beginning to cry.

"The woman that you were insulting is a close, close friend of mine!" Andy went on, "And now tell your two pals to go to her and apologize and sound like the mean it, or I make the next move and break something here!"

"Please, Andy!" Lisa said. "Don't hurt him! He's not worth it."

Andy said in a soft voice: "Do it now!"

The kid asked his friends to apologize to Lisa. They did and then it was his turn. Andy took him to where Lisa was sitting and the kid apologized also.

"Now I think that Buster wants you to leave; and don't think of coming back in here unless you bring your manners with you!"

"Okay," the kid said.

"What?" Andy almost yelled at him.

The kid understood and switched to "Yes, sir!" immediately.

Then the three of them left.

Lisa moved right away and had her arms around Andy.

"Thank you!" she said.

"No grandmas here that I can see," Andy said, "Are there, Buster?"

"Naw," Buster said, "No grandmas here."

Andy could see that Lisa wasn't sure about what to do next, so he said to her: "Sit and have a drink with me?"

She sighed and said: "Yes, that would be nice."

They sat, and she sipped a gin and tonic, while Andy had a beer.

"Some maiden voyage for my renewed catting around!" she said ruefully.

"Lisa, love," he said, "There's one thing that I've always known about you that was true ten years ago and more and is still absolutely true today: You're gorgeous!"

She smiled at him and put her hand on his.

"That has never changed!" Andy said.

(Andy was in fact right about that. Lisa, like her pal Laura, was, at that time, 48 years old. She was about 5'6" and had gorgeous, short reddish hair with some dark in it. She had a trim figure and was more on the petite side but for her height, she had nicely formed breasts and large nipples, and an absolutely lovely heart-shaped butt. Andy had been 'in lust' with her forever.)

As they sat there, Andy asked her: "Feeling a little better?"

"Yes," she said, "Thanks to you! Some big event for me!"

"Now," he chided, "Don't let those dick heads get you down. Enjoy your night out."

Someone then put some money in the juke box and music filled the room. Andy leaned over and said: "Dance with me, Siren!"

Lisa giggled and said: "I'll have to tell your Mom that I've been making passes at her boy!"

"Not if I make passes at you first!" he said and she giggled again.

Then they were together and she fit herself into his arms for the dance. He held her fast, with one hand holding her hand, her arm outstretched, and the other hand in the middle of her back. He had a single finger of that hand, on her back, that could feel her bra strap. It pleased him to be in contact with that and he didn't try to move his hand. He was also wondering if he might move another finger, his hands were big, and feel the edge of her panties but at that point, he simply told himself to settle down.

When the dance was over, she thanked him and said: "Andy, I enjoyed that. It's more like what I had in mind, when I came out tonight, and you're such a good dancer!"

"So are you!" he said.

"Oh, it's been such a long, long time!"

"Doesn't seem that way!" he said, and then the strains of a slow song filled the room.

"Then let's try again!" he said, and she got up, gladly and they danced.

They spent the next hour or so that way. They talked and then they danced, feeding the juke box themselves.

As they were leaving, Lisa looked up at him and said: "Andy, I've really enjoyed myself tonight!"

He smiled at her: "I've wanted to have that kind of evening with you forever!"

She put her hand over her mouth and giggled into her hand. "Better not tell your Mom!" she said, "Otherwise, she'll get me!"

"Not if I get you first!" he quipped at her and she giggled again.

"May I drop you off?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, "Thank you! I walked tonight."

He drove to her house, which was not very far from where he and his Mom lived. They sat there, in front of her house for a number of minutes and talked a bit."

She gave him a smile and said: "Andy, I need to go here before I make a total fool of myself."

Before he could react, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and was out of the car and gone.

"Wow!" he said to himself, chiding himself to be careful with her. "Lovely!" he said next and agreed with himself that she was indeed that.

REFLECTIONS AND A QUESTION:

Lisa was inside and getting ready for bed, when the phone rang.

"Hello!" she said.

"Hey, beautiful!" Andy said.

Lisa giggled and said: "Hi, Andy; long time no see!"

"I know," he said. "But I was, um, wondering..." pausing then, as if to work up his courage.

"Yes?" she said, chuckling, "Spit it out, big boy!"

He laughed with her then and said: "I was wondering if I might take you out to dinner on Saturday night."

"Ohhhhhhh!" she said, realizing immediately that she really liked the idea but was certainly confused by liking it.

"I think that I'd like that!" Lisa said.

"Okay," he said, "Pick you up at 6 PM on Saturday?"

"Yes, dress code?" she asked.

"Not completely casual," he said.

"I can do that!" she said, "I'm for bed now, Andy," she went on, "I have a bit to think about here."

"Yes, I understand," he said. "Good night, Lisa!"

"Good night, Andy and thank you, thank you again for everything tonight."

Then Lisa, after thinking for a few more minutes, did the most normal thing for her. She called Laura.

"Hey, how was it?" Laura asked.

"Almost a disaster!" she said and told about being rescued from the boors at the bar.

(She didn't, however, tell her best friend about dancing with Andy and how much she enjoyed that; nor did she tell Laura about Andy's call and his request to take her out to dinner that next Saturday. She knew that she'd have to think about those things and there would be a time for talking to Laura about them but now wasn't that time at all.)

"But, you know," Lisa said next. "It was fine. I enjoyed myself."

"I thought that you would," Laura said, "And I'm glad Andy was there to help you out. You just need to get yourself out more and get back into 'circulation'."

"Yes," Lisa said, "Back into circulation!"

Then Lisa yawned.

"Sounds like you had a rough night!" Laura said and both of them giggled.

"Gonna say 'good night' now," Lisa said, "I'm so sleepy."

They rang off and then Laura heard Andy come in. She went to see him and thanked him for helping Lisa out. But Andy could tell from is conversation with his Mom that Lisa hadn't mentioned anything about the rest of their evening together. He didn't particularly like keeping things from his Mom but didn't think that he was ready to talk about this yet. As a matter of fact, he knew that he needed to do some thinking about it himself.

(As a result of their 'thinking time', which they had that night and the next few days, each of them, Lisa and Andy both came to conclusions. For Andy it was the simple realization that he'd always had a 'thing' for Lisa, all these years, even as he grew up. He wasn't about to deny that now that they seemed to have made a connection. It was certainly, in its way, difficult for him. She was his Mom's very best friend, and he felt that he was being 'sneaky' in a way but he tried to simply put that kind of thought out of his mind.

For her part, Lisa admitted that she really enjoyed being with him, the dancing, the talking, even his 'rescue' of her from the university kids. She was confused about her feelings though in this case. He was, after all, Laura's Andy! She'd known him for so long and had been a combination big sister and aunt to him. She didn't know what to make of these new thoughts that were creeping in on her. As a matter of fact, at first she didn't want to have the thoughts or deal with them but the evening had made such an impression on her.

She did know that she needed to talk to him about this and get things straight. She planned to do that, when they were together that next Saturday. She'd at least give herself that kind of space to work things out and get a good perspective on them. That was her decision.

They both went on from there, although it needs to be said that neither was totally at ease with the connection that both of them felt with the other. It certainly provided the two of them with a semi-uncomfortable week!)

CASSIDY'S AND MORE:

The balance of the week was spent with work issues for each of them, though Andy did call Lisa on the phone in the middle of the week and they simply talked.

"This is so strange to me," she'd said to him on the phone.

"Yes," he said, "I know what you mean. I guess we need to talk about it a bit?"

"Yes," she said, "On Saturday."

"We can do that!" he said to her, before hanging up.

(What was taken for granted by the two of them was that they both felt the connection of the week before. They didn't try to deny that; instead, they were determined to, with that in mind, talk about it, see it through.)

That Saturday, he picked her up on time. When he arrived at her house, having told his Mom that he had a date that night with a 'new woman' that he'd met, he was stunned by how she looked.

It made Lisa giggle.

(She chose a simple beige dress for the evening that had a tie and buttons down the side and wrapped around the front of her. It was tight across the butt and the breast and molded her every move at her hips and across the flat plane of her stomach. Andy was enchanted from the first.)

"You look spectacular, Lisa!" he said with conviction.

She put her arms around him and gave him a serious hug.

"Thank you for saying that!" she whispered to him.

"Only the truth!" he said. "Dinner?"

"Dinner!" she replied, "Hungry."

They went to a small popular place called 'Cassidy's' that featured both good food and, on some nights, a small band for dancing.

Almost as soon as they sat down, they got to the topic that was on their minds all week long.

They had to laugh because they both began to talk at once. Andy nodded to Lisa and told her to go on.

"Oh, Andy," she said, "This has had me mixed up all week long! I mean the whole 'you and me' part of what seems to be going on."

"I know," he said softly.

"It's just that we've known each other for so long, and, it seems, known each other as different persons than we seem to be with each other now."

He nodded.

"I just don't quite know what to think about it," she said.

She hesitated and he gave her time to gather her thoughts.

"Please don't get me wrong here," she went on, "I enjoyed last week immensely; it was wonderful for me. I don't mean mainly you rescuing me from those jerks, I just mean being with you. It was, at the time, as though it were a new you and me that were there. I don't know if I'm even saying this right."

"You're saying it perfectly!" he said. "I had the same sense of what last week was. Meeting a new girl; getting interested in her. Just all of that is the way it seemed to me. It hit me so hard, later that night, when I was alone at home, that it was actually Lisa, my own Lisa that I'd been with. But it never seemed to be this way with you ever before. This is a major eye opener for me! Has been!"

"Well," she went on then, "What shall we do, Andy?"

"I think," he said slowly, turning his thoughts over in his mind as he went, "That we need to simply enjoy ourselves here; let this take its course and all. See where it's leading us. Take it as it comes."

She nodded and he added: "I know that all those sound like cliché vs but I mean that. I think it might be best for right now."

She giggled.

"Yes?" he asked, smiling.

"It tickles me to think of the possibility of an affair with Andy Wayne!" she said with a grin.

"Is that what we're going to have?" he asked, a smile on his face.

"I think so!" she said. "And I'm trying to deal with those conflicting thoughts and feelings as they come along."

"Well, there is one thing that we can do," he said,

"Yes?" she asked.

"Order dinner!" he concluded.

She gave him a tinkling kind of laugh -- a laugh that he knew well and that was always one of the treats in life, hearing her laugh. They ordered.

Dinner was slow with some wine and some catching up for them. Lisa shared with him her 'down time' after her Jack died, and Andy talked about his romance with the service, and the Special Ops Ranger unit that he had been a member of.

The time flew for them. After a bit, the small band began to play and a couple was on the dance floor dancing. Andy stood up and held out his hand. She simply smiled and took his hand, as they went to the dance floor.

They spent the next better part of an hour dancing to the lovely music of the small group. More and more Andy enjoyed the feeling of her pressed against him. It gave him an impression of her breasts, as they molded themselves against his chest, and of her thighs, as they molded themselves against him. He hardly tried to fight his getting an erection. But noticed that she let out a little giggle now and then, when she felt it. He simply grinned at her.

They danced with his hand in the middle of her back again. Getting bolder than he'd been the week before, Andy let the hand go higher and placed it on top of her bra strap. Then, another dance, he let his hand stray lower and now his outer fingers were in touch with the waist band impression of her panties. This made her giggle too.

After a long time of dancing, Andy asked her: "Ready to leave?"

"Yes," she said, "Go home now. This has been wonderful, Andy."

When they got out to the parking lot, he took her in his arms before opening the car door for her. She plastered herself against him and they were kissing. It was a kiss with passion and promise in it -- for both of them!

Lisa became a bit withdrawn, as they approached her house. When Andy pulled into her driveway, she turned to him, having apparently made a decision.

If he'd been able to see her face clearly, he'd see that she was blushing and something was bothering her but they were in the shadows and he didn't notice. But she spoke up:

"Andy, this has been perfectly wonderful but I don't think that I can ... will invite you in ... I just don't know!"

Andy had known Lisa for a long time and was aware that right then something was bothering her. But he was determined to give her all the time that she needed for her mind to come around to a decision about the two of them. He wasn't about to hurry her or make demands.

"Don't worry about it at all," he said. "I understand."

(Of course, in this situation he really didn't understand what was on her mind, but that information would come in its time!)

LISA'S BAD DECISION:

At that point, she went to him and clung to him, before going into the house.

"You are so nice to me!" she said. "I know it's not just what we've shared in the past. This new thing, this thing in these weeks is something that I, for one, never suspected. There are some things that I need to think about, soon."

"Take your time," he said, "We have the time. I'm not going anywhere."

"Sorry, Andy, to be this way, I mean about you not being invited in," she said, hiding her face in his shoulder.

He kissed the top of her head and she lifted her face. He saw the gathering of tears in the corners of her eyes. She kissed him then and he left. He wanted to give her room.

It was not quite ten minutes later. His cell rang.

"Hello!"

"Oh, Andy," she said, "What a fool thing that was for me to do. Please, please come back! I have to tell you something. It's what's been bothering me tonight, and I need to simply tell you!"

"I'll be there in a minute," he said, and she gave a happy sigh.

"Good!" she said.

She was waiting for him at the door. She was now wearing a thigh length beige, silk robe.

He went to her at the door and put his arms around her.

"No bra strap there for you to feel!" she said, and giggled.

"Wicked woman found me out so easily!" he said, smiling down at her.

"Felt your fingers looking for the top of my panties too!" she said and giggled again.

"Is nothing secret?" he said.

"Yes," she said, "Some things are. Please come in; I have to talk to you."

He was intrigued now with what it was that she needed to tell him. They sat down in the living room, knees almost touching and she spoke, hesitatingly at first but then, when she was a bit calmer, clearly.

"Andy," she began, "It's certainly no big revelation to you that I have a daughter, my Wendy. I need to start by saying that for a reason. As we have been together for these two weeks, and it has been such a joy, for me it also has been a physical turn on, and I suspect that it has been for you too."

He nodded at that; showing his agreement.

"Andy I have scars from that birth. My Wendy was born via c-section, and I have those scars on my stomach. It made me afraid to ask you in..." she hesitated then but he let her do it her own way, and in her own time. "I was afraid for you to see my scars. I thought that you might not want to ... um ... you know."

His reaction was the very last kind of reaction that she expected. He laughed.

She looked at him, wide eyed, as he stood up.

"Okay, let me show you!" he said, and, much to her surprise began to take his shirt off.

He said nothing, once his shirt was off, and she only stared at him. She thought that his chest and shoulders were wonderful. She said so!

Then he surprised her further by unbuttoning his slacks and taking his slacks off too. It left him wearing a pair of blue, nylon bikinis. She put her hands over her mouth and giggled.

"Love those!" she said.

"Look," he began, and pointed to a puckered scar at his shoulder and one that matched on his right thigh. "Bullets! In Afghanistan!"

Then he pointed to another scar, running down his side at his hip and down to the top of his left thigh.

"An Afghan knife!" he said.

He looked at her earnestly and said: "Honey, you're not the only one with scars!"

She bounded up from the chair, where she was sitting and grabbed him into a hug immediately.

"Wonderful!" she said, "That's what you are! My scarred beauty! That's who you are!"

They kissed and he grinned at her: "It's your turn now for 'show and tell'."

She giggled and unbelted her robe and set it aside. She was wearing a pair of yellow, nylon panties, that came to her waist. But just below the waistband of the panties was a long scar on her abdomen, from the c-section.

"Wendy wasn't too big," she said, "I didn't have stretch marks but I needed the c-section and this is what's left.

The scar was just above her pubic hair and ran across her stomach for about 8 inches.

"Now we match!" he said, and she sighed, and hugged him.

"Music now," he said, "We dance!"

"Yes, we dance!" she said, putting on the music.

"Talk of scars is off the table!" he said.

"Yes, sir!" she answered and kissed his chest and the hollow of his shoulder. "Off the table!"

They moved into the dance and were pressed against each other.

"Lisa," he said softly, "You are so beautiful!"

"Thank you," she said, "My gorgeous man!"

She looked up at him then and said: "That's who you are! My gorgeous man! Who would have thought that! Who would have!"

"I've lusted after you forever!" he said.

She giggled: "Got me now; don't you?"

They kissed and, at the end of the kiss, she asked: "Tell me then, Andy, what do you want?"

He chuckled, and as he chuckled, he reached down and framed her butt cheeks with his big hands, taking a cheek in each hand. He played with them then, lifting them, separating them and squeezing them. It caused him to chuckle again.

"Oh, I like the sound of that!" she said.

"After covertly watching you all these years," he began, "Hoping to see, when you bent over, the edge of your panties or down your blouse, after doing that for so many years, I want to watch you walk around!"

She giggled.

"Lovely!" she said. "May I get you a glass of wine?"

"Sure," he said, "Nice idea."

"Okay," she replied, "I need to walk out to the 'fridge and get it. You just watch."

"Won't miss a wiggle!" he said and focused his attention on her, as she went to the kitchen to get the wine.

She walked slowly, casting an over the shoulder glance at him, while on the way, and giggled again. She stopped in the doorway, when she was standing in the more glaring light of the kitchen and she bent from the waist, as though to pick something up.

"Ohhhhh!" Andy moaned, and she let out a giggle from the kitchen.

"Got your attention, soldier?" she asked.

"Definitely!" he said.

(They had both made up their minds about the interactions between them and they had, for at least a time, simply pushed away mentally the issue of Laura as both a Mom and best friend.)

She turned then and said, earnestly now: "Andy, you're my hero! You have been all these years, when you were away and ... um, fighting. I want you to know that, need you to know that. My hero!"

He grinned at her. "Thank you," he said, "This makes that kind of sacrifice worth it."

"Does my soldier, my hero see anything here that he likes?" Lisa asked in a coy voice.

"Definitely!" he said, "Just watching you is making me hungry!"

She shrieked with laughter then. "Wicked man!" she said.

"You are about to encounter one of the U.S. Army's finest!" he announced.

"Goodie for me!" she said, going over to get the wine.

"Wait," he said, "Bring the glasses of wine one at a time."

"Bossy!" she said.

"I'll teach you bossy in a minute!" he said.

She giggled. "Goodie!"

When she gave him the glass of wine, she turned to go back to the kitchen. But he reached out and grabbed the waistband of her panties and held onto them.

"No, I get to keep these now," he said. She giggled again.

"You keep making me giggle!" she said. "I don't remember having this much fun for years! And it's really you that I'm having fun with!"

"Give me these," he said.

"Yes, you get to have them!" was her reply, as she swept the panties down and off. She handed them to him. It left her naked now.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.