My Daughter My Pimp - Cover

My Daughter My Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 20: How Did I Get Into This Again?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: How Did I Get Into This Again? - The story of how an older man became the stud for a sorority full of young college coeds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem  

Steve and I spent most of the morning going over the plans. I upgraded the power and worked enough magic with auto cad to add the room I decided was going to be mine. Steve had been working on the plans to incorporate additional technology into the house that he had passed over in the rush to get the plans for the city to approve. His standing in the community and working relationship with the various offices in the city let him go back and adjust the plans after they were approved. I had little doubt that the university’s priority and the connection with the city would help make it a reality.

I said my goodbyes with the understanding I would see the new detailed plans in a few weeks. We will be framing for the next weeks anyway and the other trades will not be anywhere near the structure before that was completed. Another way to help slow down the building process is to look busy. I headed back to the house and Alice. The cage held the latest addition and I had yet to decide a course of action with Maggie. I knew she would be as accommodating as possible until she had worked herself into a position to strike out again. The leopard did not change its spots and this leopard had been one for many years.

Parked my truck in the drive and opened the garage door with the control panel. There was the Jag in the garage, as I walked forward the cage with Maggie in it. Figuring it was time for her to relieve herself I stopped and opened the cage. “You have some time to get to the bathroom. We are going to discuss your new place in the house. I suggest you decide to abide with this new life, or the cage will seem calm when I send you to the others.” “What others, Master?” “Hell, if I know but as far as I am concerned this is a rehabilitation stop. Fail this and I will just have you dropped off with The Stones and Wrights and wash my hands of you.” She laughed looking out of her cage. “They didn’t tell you yet?” “Tell me what?” I inquired.

“You’re the man of the moment. It would be difficult to allow me into their lives as I know the places where the skeletons are buried. Oh, they can shun me and make things financially difficult. The issue is that I am not in their debt or control. Beyond what I have ceded.” “You’re your own bitch?” “In many ways, I am just that. Until we come to an understanding, I am your bitch. And while I can continue here, getting out to stretch and relieve myself is preferable to my having to lie in it afterward.” “The cage remains the place you will be in if I have any issues with you,” I replied. “Yes, I agree that my actions are what have in this situation. My actions have triggered serious issues now. Those I am certain have been and are being currently addressed. The issue most pressing needs to be addressed sooner. If you understand that.” “I took the key from the wall, opened the lock to the cage, and brought Maggie out. I am certain you know your way.” I opened the cage door she crawled out. I walked ahead of her, opened the door from the garage, hit the button to close the garage door, and stopped at the bathroom. She was sitting down on the throne, and I heard the release as she looked at me. What the hell, she had made me angry enough with her actions yesterday and the attitude she had just demonstrated in what defiance she could have in her position. A game for her to endure to go right back to what she was. I was not going to be just the stopping place. I was going to be the game changer for her. She looked at me as I walked in closer to her and unzipped, “Open slave.” She sat there in defiance as I pulled my cock out. “You have a choice slave. Open or not. The cage is awaiting your return and it will be a longer time before you’re out of it if you decide you’re going to continue with your games.” She glared at me for a moment, no doubt the idea of playing me to move herself into a better position was working in her mind. And then she opened her mouth. I had drunk a lot this morning and her relieving herself as I watched had opened my subconscious to relieve myself. When I pushed into her mouth, I simply began, and she was choking, spitting out and inadvertently swallowing along with having it flow from her mouth down over her and mostly into the toilet. I had finished when she began the first signs of the heaves. Her head was now in position to worship at the throne where she just sat of course, that placed her at the right height for me to drop behind her and take what was mine to enjoy. Since she was set to endure this, I decided to up the ante. Given her issues of control and domination, I knew she was not likely to allow a back-door trip. That I had no lube made it all the better for me. She was mine and what better way than to show her that in ways that added to her discomfort? Her head was down as she was continuing into the dry heave stage, I dropped behind her leaving my clothes in place, lifted her up, and brought the lid of the seat down on her. Her natural reaction was to lift her ass up from the sitting position she was in which is what I wanted her to do and then hold the lid in place as her arms were trying to lift it. I lined up and put my cock at her asshole. When I touched it, she screamed that no one had her ass and tried to push herself back down. I simply pushed the lid down harder and she struggled to push it back up. Knowing that I would win in the long term but tiring of her actions I did what would take the last fight from her. I reached up with my other hand and flushed. That had the effect of her now focused on the thought of drowning rather than what I was doing behind her. I released the lid as she brought her head up and then taking that free hand lined my cock up and entered her ass. First, there was the scream and then the cursing “No one fucks my ass you BASTARD!!!” As she screamed again. Since there was no handhold with her hair gone. I reached down over her and put her neck into the vee in my arm as I brought her head back. “Take your damn cock out of my ass right now.” She was screaming again. I simply used my strength to hold her and pushed all the way in. “It’s not your ass slave. I own it.” And I started to pull back and then sank in again. “Please don’t do this.” She started to cry. I caught movement from the door as I saw Alice look around the corner. “What do you think slave Alice? Should I stop and have Maggie here in charge?” I asked. “She is yours Master, show her what it means to have no one to help her when you decide to use what is yours.” I watched as Maggie turned to look at Alice. “Have a seat, Alice. Maggie is thirsty.” Alice moved to the throne and sat down. I released the hold on her neck, and she fell forward into Alice’s pussy. Holding her head in place with my hand I nodded to Alice, and she let loose the stream. As I began to take Maggie deeper. The leopard played the martyr and dropped her head as Alice washed her face in her piss and I continued to pummel her ass.

I finished, placed my hand out, and helped Alice up. She looked at Maggie who had collapsed to the floor. “Up slave or I will lead you back to the cage,” Alice said. Maggie looked up from the floor and then stood. She stared into my eyes and then Alice’s and then dropped her head. The small smile gave her away as she was dropping her head. The game was on. We would need to clean the bathroom later once we were done but that was a small consideration now.

We showered, brushed, ate, had Maggie walk around for a bit, and then Alice took her back to the cage. It took Alice a little longer before she returned. When she did Alice was all smiles. I did a quick wipe and clean of the bathroom. “Did you see the smile she had before she dropped her head?” “Yes Master, she thinks that was a punishment she endured to allow her to play her games,” Alice said. “This is a very long-term issue Alice and frankly not one I am very confident about.” “They are expecting much from you given the rest on your plate, Master.”

“She seeks only to endeavor to perceiver here knowing that I have so many fires in the iron. And little experience in this realm.” “You have to strip more than her beauty and status from her Master.” “How much can I truly take from her before she can find a way to push back at me via the others or when she is gone from here?” I asked. “It is an uncomfortable place, and she knows she is about as low as she can be so the upside for her is what keeps her going, Master.” The front doorbell interrupted just then. Alice and I put robes on and went to answer it. There was a courier there with a package for me. I took it from him, handed it to Alice, and signed. Thanked him and closed the door. “It’s from Master Scott’s office Master.” “Might as well see what is in there” Alice handed it over and I opened the package. There was a letter and several other documents. I took the letter and read it. Ray,

The enclosed documents are the various powers of attorney that were negotiated with Megan the last time we had issues with her. She knows they exist and that we hold them. At that time, we agreed she would surrender herself for a three to five-year period to a Master of our choosing if her behavior caused issues for the rest of us. Yes, there are more than just the three others involved here. The issue is that none of us alone can do what we believe that you can accomplish as an unknown to her. Beverly can notarize the documents that will begin the transition process for Megan to maggie. Where it leads to and how she changes I am not certain. The future is never completely predictable.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.