Vanessa - Cover

Vanessa

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl's journey to reveal her real needs.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Father   First   Exhibitionism  

The rest of the week was not the same since, everyday, Vanessa tried to wear something that would stand out for her daddy's eyes. Yet there was a common theme through the week in that she was wearing everyday some fine lingerie usually from Victoria's which made her feel so sexy and more grownup. She didn't know it, but her daddy could tell the change that was coming over her. It was just like he'd planned.

One day it was a minidress with sheer tan pantyhose and heels. Another day it was almost like a school girl uniform, with plaid skirt and white blouse, still with pantyhose instead of white cotton socks. Another day was over the knee socks and a short skirt and top. So innocent looking.

All the while her makeup was becoming more and more refined. Sometimes accentuating her eyes (that was his favorite), and sometimes her lips (she had very puffy lips, he thought). She was looking mighty fine, to the point that each morning, he looked forward to her coming down the stairs. And the addition of heels made it all the more erotic. He hadn't realized how much he liked that look.

Oh, he'd gotten a call or two from the school about her dress, but he just kind of waved them off. He knew from reading the dress code that she wasn't doing anything wrong. He was ready to take the next step. To have her dress up especially for dinner and the evening. He had a french maid's outfit ready. But he knew he had to wait until after her third session in just a few days. Plus the salon he was sending her to would do piercings, and he had given them very specific instructions. So he couldn't wait for that!

Finally, on Friday, she came down the stairs wearing sheer black stockings and garters under a short miniskirt. She looked so hot!

"Wow, I think I'm going to love Fridays from now on!" he exclaimed as she said good morning to him.

She was so happy that he appreciated her outfit. "Hehe, maybe it should become our ritual," she suggested.

"Oh, you don't know how much I would like that!" he responded. He passed his hand over her butt as they hugged. She did not miss the caress.

"Let me feel your legs in those stockings," he suggested.

She was a little surprised at his boldness but she was also excited.

"Oh yes, they are so smooth. Remind me to complement the hair place," he said as he stroked his hand up and down her legs.

Vanessa was swooning at his caresses. She hadn't expected this so early on this Friday morning. She loved his caresses. She parted her legs a little just being on automatic.

"So, tonight, let's go out on the town," he said as he felt up and down her legs one last time. "Dinner and dancing, with you in your highest heels and all dressed up."

"Sure, I'd love to, daddy," as she was still swooning. She could hardly eat her breakfast. She managed a piece of toast and a cup of coffee before she had to run for the bus.

"Wow," she thought to herself as she was on the bus. "I can't wait for tonight." She began planning what her makeup would be, and, simultaneously, texted Jenny to remind her of the appointment tomorrow.

"This weekend is going to be hot," she thought as she got off the bus.

Little did she know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.