Jolted Consequences

by Winterfrog

Copyright© 2013 by Winterfrog

Erotica Sex Story: Revenge isn't always as sweet as it is expected to be. This appreciated story from Winterfrog's collection is from 2008 but new here on Storiesonline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Gang Bang   .

Many thanks to Angel Love for editing this story.

My name is Raymond Dahl. For many reasons I'm an average Scandinavian guy though most people would regard me as an unusually lucky guy until I became involved in serious problems. At the age of thirty-eight I had most of what people dreamed about. I was proud to have two nice daughters, a lovely wife, nice home, many friends, a good job and a new car. Even the horses had been running my way. Of course, I had never won any big jackpot but as the old saying goes, "many a little makes a mickle." I had enough to afford some extra.

The truth was that I wasn't born with any golden spoon in my mouth and had worked hard to get what I had today. To be honest, my wife Sandra played a very important part in my happiness. Without her support it would have been very difficult to get things running our way.

We met during a winter holiday trip to San Anton in Austria. I was there with three friends and during the first day's "after ski" at our hotel we found two very handsome Scandinavian girls sitting at a large table where we had sat down. Boys are boys and all three of my friends began the trophy hunting by courting the prettiest (nine of ten points) of them and left Sandra (seven of ten) to me without any competition. When one of them had succeeded in winning the trophy my two other friends found out that Sandra who probably was the best choice of them, had already laid her feelings in my basket and to everybody's surprise they lasted for the whole holiday. I said no thanks to the "trophy winner's" suggestion about exchanging girls after a few days. Back home Sandra and I continued with our relationship and after a few months I moved to her hometown where I got a plumber job and when the owner retired some years later and left for the sunny climate in Spain I bought both the business and his house, which has developed very well since then. Sandra and I married two years after we had met.

I had never had any thought about cheating Sandra and until recently I've had a very difficult time thinking that she ever did that to me though as handsome a girl as she is she must have gotten plenty of more or less serious suggestions during the years. Then I met Marie Louise, which changed everything for several people in our lives.

It happened at an information and training course for a new version of the administration program I used at my job. At class we worked in teams of two, probably because the consultant who held the course had a much easier job when the participants could solve problems without asking him for help. I had been chosen to work together with Marie Louise, who had not arrived when the course started. The consultant told me that Marie Louise had rang him and was on her way and due to her old fashioned double name I expected her to be in her sixties. That was OK with me because I had met several elderly ladies with a good sense of humor who had been very keen with computers.

Ten minutes later the youngest and prettiest girl in the whole class came in, introduced herself as Marie Louise and sat down next to me. Marie-Louise was a bright and easygoing girl so we had no problems with the new programs. We worked very well together and had plenty of time to small talk during the lessons. She told me that she was twenty-five years old and was responsible for the administration in her hometown leading ladies fashion shop. The course was a two day event and it was she who suggested us going out together for dinner at some nice restaurant. I knew a place in town where we had a good time.

Back at our hotel Marie Louise told me that she had a boyfriend, in many ways a nice guy, but they had an increasing problem in their relationship and asked me if she could talk about it with me. She had nobody in her hometown she wanted to talk about such very private problems. She said that she felt that she could trust me.

I accepted and she suggested her room instead of the hotel bar I had suggested. We went to her room and sat down at the table. After fixing the light to semi darkness she began talking about her boyfriend. He was a good and handsome guy in many ways, but their sex life was far from what it ought to be between two people of their age.

She couldn't resist sobbing when she continued her story. When she felt comfortable with it I let her talk without interrupting her. Here is my short version of her much longer story.

When they met he had been a real gentleman without any attempts to get her laid. At first she was proud of his good manners but then after two months without any attempts from him she began to be worried that something was wrong in their relationship. She decided to have a serious talk with him about his nonexistent interest for sex and didn't buy his explanation about "waiting to the wedding night" and had told him that there would not be any wedding night if they could not get sexual satisfaction in their relationship. He was a good guy but she could not think about a marriage without a good sex life. Even he understood that but he felt the pressure and why their first attempts ended in total fiasco. They tried to rent porn videos but he found them disgusting and told her that they were totally against everything he believed was the right thing to do. She had not had enough experience during her earlier short relationships and that is why they had slipped into some kind of "status quo."

She asked me how my wife and I had done when we met. I told her the truth that we had met at a hotel abroad during a holiday trip and had great sex only a few hours after we met at the hotel bar. Because it felt right for both of us, we had never regretted what we did. It was a good beginning and one of the reasons why we continued our relation back home. Of course, there were several other reasons why we had fell in love.

After a while Marie Louise suggested I show her what to do to get her boyfriend into action and we ended up in bed. She was a bit shy and switched off all the lights. I really wanted to help her, why I didn't feel like cheating on Sandra. I did my best to be some kind of a trainer and felt that she was into it. She had no objections when I took off her skirt and top and my own pants and shirt. To my surprise she took off her bra and pantyhose. She moaned of pleasure when I kissed and licked her nipples so they got hard and did the same to me but didn't stop there.

My now stone hard cock had her main interest and she began to stroke it outside my boxer shorts. Now I understood that this lesson had gone too far to be interrupted. I began to kiss my way down to her inner thighs before I felt her lifting up her bottom so I could take off her panties and lick her clit. She began wriggling and begged me to fuck her. I did and within a few minutes she had an intensive orgasm and told me to stay in her. Afterwards she explained that she didn't want pills so got an IUD at the hospital when she met her boyfriend.

After necking for some time I gave her some "lessons" in sucking my cock stone hard again before we began fucking again without pretending it to be anything else than making love.

After that we had a good sleep until next the morning when we had a good fuck again before I went back to my room for a shower, clean underwear and a shirt. When I left her room, a middle-aged woman in the next room opened her door, saw me coming out of Marie Louise's room and shouted, "Shame on you!" to me. I didn't care.

I met Marie Louise at breakfast which was a real pleasure. The course ended at noon and we sneaked up to my room for a "quickie" before we had to leave the rooms. After a lunch together we exchanged addresses and phone numbers and decided to stay in touch as friends.

To my great surprise I didn't feel any strong remorse for what I had done. I really did hope that I had been of some help for Marie Louise in her relationship. Though I hadn't mentioned anything to Marie Louise about my own problems, I had a strange feeling that there was something, though I couldn't say what kind of problem, increasing between Sandra and me since she got her promotion six months ago. When I asked her, she only told me that she had to think more about the job until she got used to the new routines after her promotion. It sounded sensible so I hadn't bothered to do anything further.

But now I had a question in my mind, what did Sandra do for pleasure during her business trips? I had asked her several times why she and her fellow worker Nelly preferred to stay overnight at the county capital only ninety km from home when they had been there at the company's main office for training or some other errands. I had told her that I could not understand why they stayed overnight when they could been home at five or six and even jokingly asked if she had a lover there, which would get her angry as a wasp. She had told me that they used to work long hours when they were there and both the company and their Union demanded them to rest before driving home. Now when I knew how easy it had been for me to do what I had done and that it must be much easier for a handsome woman as Sandra. I decided to find out the truth and do something next time she went there.

Back home everything went on as usual for a week before shit hit the fan. When I came home from my job, I found two suitcases in our hall and a furious Sandra in the kitchen. She shouted at me to take the suitcases and go to hell or wherever I preferred but she wanted me out of the house as soon as possible.

No doubt about the reason for her wrath. She shouted, "How could you do that to me and the children? I could never think that you are such a cheap whoremonger."

"Who in the hell have put such silly thoughts in your mind?"

"People have seen your shameless behavior at that damn course."

My attempts to calm her down failed and she didn't listen to my explanation, "It's not what you think. Please listen and let me explain."

"Nothing to explain. Can you deny that you spent the night in that bimbo's room? Can you?"

"She had problems and wanted to talk about it."

"And now you've got a serious problem, that's for sure."

After some further arguing back and forth, she calmed down so much that we could have an agreement. Her parents were at their summerhouse at the coast and I could live in their house for a while until we found out a solution.

I understood that it was the most serious problem in our marriage and accepted to move out because she usually calmed down within a few days and any further arguing at this level more would do more harm than good.

I checked what she packed in the suitcases and completed it with some more things I regarded as necessary. When I was loading my things into the car, she came out sobbing and suggested I call the kids but not her neither at home nor at her job. She promised to call me when she had anything to say to me. I left her with a, "Hope to see you soon."

Of course, I felt like a pile of shit when I sat in her parent's living room watching some nonsense on TV that evening. How in the hell could Sandra get information about Marie Louise and me? It must have been that damn bitch who shouted, "Shame on you" to me. It's incredible how much efforts such a "moral watcher" can use for making problems for people whom they didn't even know. I promised myself to kick her ass if I ever met her again. I could only hope that she didn't succeed in finding Marie Louise's boyfriend and throw her crap in his face too.

I went to my work as usual, talked every day with my kids but didn't ask them very much about what their mom did or what she had told them about why I was living in their grandparent's house. They told me that the only thing their mom had told them was that adults needed some time of their own now and then and I would came home again. I took it as a positive sign that Sandra didn't use the kids against me. She even took my mail to her parent's mailbox. I must confess that I missed her like all hell and was sure that I would never cheat on her again if there was a happy end to this matter.

To my great surprise Marie Louise rang me one day and had some questions about what we had learned at the course. I must confess that I was happy to hear her voice again and after solving her problem I asked if anything had changed for the better with her boyfriend. She sounded sad when she told me that it had been worse. After coming home she had told him that she had missed him very much. During the first night at home she had been very careful in her attempts to get him interested in sex but got no response at all. She had asked him "why" and he had told her that he loved her very much but didn't care a shit about sex. If sex was so important for her, she could feel free to find a lover and get it once a week elsewhere. She refused and had demanded him to see a doctor for his problems, which he refused. She became desperate and gave him an ultimatum, see the doctor at the time she had booked for him or their relationship was history. That time was 11:45 a.m. next Monday.

When Marie Louise asked about my wife and me, I told her the truth that Sandra had kept me in the "freezer" for a while but I felt it was high time for a solution one way or another. She told me she was very sorry and asked me if I was mad at her for causing my problems. I told her that nothing was her fault and I didn't regret anything of what we did because it felt right then and I would never change my mind in that matter. My words got a happier tone in her voice in her reply about hoping that Sandra wouldn't do anything stupid.

When I mentioned that next week both of us could be out of our relationships, I asked her, "What will you do if that happens?"

She replied with a laugh, "Find the 'Mr. Right' and get married."

I was really surprised and asked her, "Get married? Your 'Mr. Right' will be the luckiest man on the earth."

"No, not yet, he doesn't know about my plans. My boyfriend is still my first choice if he will pay attention to our problems."

We ended our talk by promising to call each other the next week, as soon we knew anything. My feelings after talking with Marie Louise were very divided, indeed. Talking with her had put me in a good mood but I was sorry for her because our night at the course had not been of expected advantage for her. I couldn't deny that I had a slight feeling of envy for the lucky fellow who would get such a dream girl if her boyfriend was stupid enough to skip the doctor.

Less than one hour later Sandra rang me and wanted to see me during lunch. She suggested I get a salad from a popular take-away place and meet her in a park rather near her job. I accepted. She didn't say anything further, so I was a bit nervous about what she wanted.

I was there a few minutes early and she came on the dot. She was nicely dressed in a short skirt and a jacket. She sat down next to me and crossed her long legs. She was beautiful and I could see that none of the men who passed our bench on the aisle besides it could resist the temptation to stare at her nice legs. She noted that too and gave the men a warm smile. Her polite behavior against me gave me a slight hope about some kind of fair solution to our problems.

I said, "I love you Sandra, please forgive me and let us be friends again, please Sandra can't we?"

She looked at me in silence for several seconds before she replied, "I can promise you that all my hot feelings for you have not faded away but I want to date you for some time before I can make my final decision about our future. What about beginning our new relationship with a date at my annual organization party tonight, if you don't mind? Spouses are invited and I've already put you on the list."

"I'll do everything I can to save our marriage."

"Good, I think if we can make it without any arguing. It will be a very good beginning."

"I look forward to a pleasant evening,"

"Me too, if you accept my conditions for our first date."

"Conditions? Isn't good behavior enough?

Obviously it wasn't. Her conditions were that I should be sober during the whole evening, catch her at her fellow worker Nelly's house and drive them to the party and back home. Perhaps she allowed me to stay overnight when we were back at our house.

I was a bit confused about her conditions and asked, "Isn't Nelly married and her husband coming to the party? Why are we not going together to Nelly's place?

"Because it is our first date."

I still found her conditions a bit strange and suggested she invite her friends to our house instead if I wasn't invited to Nelly's. I even offered to pay for a taxi for them. Sandra sounded a bit less polite when she said with a much sharper voice, "No thanks. You can accept my terms or skip our date."

I had no choice and accepted because I really wanted her back and save our marriage.

The annual Organization of Salaried Employees party is a popular event in that small town for the simple reason that the "union" always hires some of the most popular dance bands in the country and the tickets and the bar are heavily sponsored. For most of the members it is their only connection with the "union." As usual office people from different companies meet, new relationships are created, both secret ones for that very night and even many long lasting. Some old relationships will be terminated when the temptation for "greener grass" gets too strong.

That evening I was outside Nelly's house just in time and five minutes later a giggling Sandra came out together with a rather sexy woman and two men. One of the men got into the front seat, Sandra in the middle of the backseat with the other man on her right with his left hand behind her neck. They continued giggling with each other without caring about me.

After about one minute the man in the front seat made an attempt to light a cigarette. I told him that it was a "smoke free trip," which made him begin arguing and to my surprise Sandra, who knew that I never allowed smoking in my cars interfered with, "What the hell, let him smoke if he wants to do that."

I stopped the car and told him, "Feel free to smoke as much as you want, but outside the car."

He was obviously Nelly's husband; because she told him to skip it and we continued our journey to the hotel where the party was held. Once again there was some arguing when I drove straight to the parking lot instead of the main entrance. Sandra gave me some sour comments when I told her that we were going together. She was totally different from the lovely Sandra I had met in the park during lunch and had ignored me during the whole trip. I began to fear the worst for the evening.

How right I was. At the bright light in the building I noted that Sandra and her friend's eyes didn't look as they ought to. No doubt they had taken some drug and I wasn't invited to their party. After some mingling I obviously was invisible for Sandra. It was time for the dinner, which was held on small tables for four around the dance floor with couples sitting together. As expected Sandra's boyfriend had taken the seat next to her, which had me feeling like the poor camel must have felt when it got the last straw on its back.

I gave him a light clap on his shoulder and said, "Sorry 'Charlie', you are sitting on my chair."

All four at the table began smiling and Sandra told me, "Be a good boy and find a free seat at some other table. I'll talk to you later." Which caused a loud laugh from the three others.

I had enough and shouted with a loud voice, which got people staring at us; "Piss off from my seat before I count to three!"

I don't think they had expected anything like that from me because it put a stop to their laughs but not any attempt from Sandra's "boyfriend" to rise up.

"One -- two -- three."

At three I hit him hard in his face with my right fist, which caused him to fall back with the chair. In an attempt to stop him falling, I gripped his hair with my left hand but got only a toupee in the grip when he fell back and hit the floor with his head. I threw the toupee on the table, which got Sandra and Nelly screaming. When the "toupee man" lay down on the floor with one leg on the each side of the chair, I couldn't resist the temptation to give his balls a hard kick with my heel.

He began wriggling like a worm. I took the ice water pitcher from the table and poured everything over him. Thereafter I took the tablecloth and dragged it up in the air so everything on the table fell on Nelly and her husband and shouted, "You damn drugged assholes wanted to play nasty games with me."

Sandra began shouting, "I'll divorce you! I'll divorce you!"

"I shouted back, "I look forward to that, you damn drug abusing company whore. Tonight your ass is out of my house."

The whole incident had only taken a few seconds and nobody tried to stop me when I left the dance hall. In the car and on my way to Sandra's parent's house to collect my belongings the remorse hit me and I asked myself, "What the hell have I done?" But then I calmed down and I asked myself "What the hell had Sandra done?"

After a quick stop at Sandra's parent's house I hurried home to my own. The house was dark as expected and I went in. Everything was as usual except that there was an empty ice bucket and a tray with two champagne glasses and a red rose on the kitchen table. A third glass stood besides the tray. In the fridge I found a bowl of strawberries and a bottle of French Champagne. Sandra wanted to celebrate something, but why three glasses? And why two glasses on the tray and one beside?

I decided to take a closer investigation of the house. Nothing unusual was to be seen in the living room. But in the bedroom there was a new red sheet in the marital bed and large bunches of red roses on both night stands. Sandra had made the room ready for a romantic love night. The only question was, who is the lucky man? After her behavior earlier that evening it could hardly have been I. Was it the "toupee head" I had kicked in the balls?

Now it was clear why there were three champagne glasses. The third glass must been intended for me while she and the "toupee head" fucked in my bed. Sandra must have gone totally mad if she could even think that I would accept such a humiliation in my own house. That was why that silly humiliation took place at her Union party. She must have known that several of the guests at the party were members in my golf club and who wouldn't want to play with me if I had acted as the spineless wimp she expected me to be there? How could she hate me so much a few hours after our pleasant lunch in the park? She was right that divorce was the only possible solution now.

I folded the red sheets and laid them at the doorstep with her ice bucket, champagne, tray with three champagne glasses, strawberries and a note in A4 size which read, "Sandra's whorehouse has moved to a new site. Address unknown."

Then I locked all three doors from the inside with boards from my workshop in the garage between the floor and the door handles so the doors could not be opened from the outside even when she opened the lock with her key.

Only a few minutes later she came alone in a taxi, hesitated when she saw her things and the sign on the doorstep, rang somebody on her cell phone and walked away without trying to come in. A taxi came a few minutes later.

If she was able to do what she had done tonight, she would even be able to be a nasty lady when she was away on her trips to the main office together with Nelly. I had accepted her silly explanation, though with doubts that made her furious, that it was a demand from their Union they not drive when they were tired after an intensive day at the main office. If this Nelly and Sandra could take some drug, probably cocaine, before going to the Union party in their hometown tonight, what could they do alone in the county capital?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.