My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 74

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 74 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

I don’t know who I expected it to be, but when I turned around, I found my former teacher from my senior year in high school. Mrs. Taylor. Oh, how could I forget Mrs. Taylor? Well, for one thing, she was obviously married when she taught English Literature, not to mention ran the homeroom session that I attended. She managed to be very flirtatious without seeming to give me any hope of anything happening between us. Mind you, I was already intimate with Jana, but she didn’t know about that. I was still more than enough of a horndog to lust after teachers and classmates.

“Remember my daughter, Carly?” Mrs. Taylor asked me while standing there naked with her daughter present as well.

As if I could forget Carly Taylor, daughter of William and Autumn Taylor. Also known as TD or TK, meaning “teacher’s daughter” and “teacher’s kid.” She got a lot of grief over that, though never from me. After all, her mother was my favorite teacher and I was absolutely the teacher’s pet. I didn’t know how much she liked me, even after we started “dating,” which largely consisted of her sneaking out of the house to do things that fell short of intercourse.

Then there was the prom, the night when Mrs. Taylor, aka “Autumn,” had promised her husband that she would chaperone their daughter on her date with me. Well, her idea of being the chaperone was to wink at us while leaving us alone for extended periods of time. That was long enough for some dry humping, as usual, but also for some oral sex (we’d played with that a bit, along with handjobs at times) ... and then for Carly’s first and last facial from me. I also ate her pussy and rimmed her for the first ... and last time.

Things blew up after that, or rather, Mr. Taylor had. He was a deacon at his church, after all. Carly had missed a dab of my jizz somehow in her cleanup, maybe accidentally, maybe not. He was furious with both his wife and daughter, tried to ground the latter for the whole summer, but Mrs. Taylor put her foot down. She threatened to walk out, with Carly in tow, and Carly backed her up. I wasn’t privy to this whole drama, mostly because of my own with Jana and Rachel, as well as the whole mess with Aunt Lydia’s funeral and its impact.

Rachel came back from college for the summer and we spent much of that time muddying the waters and blurring the lines of our familial bond, just as we had in the past. That was especially true once Jana and I broke up, after a passionate, taboo affair that was the first complete romance of my life. That it was statutory rape never concerned either of us that much, but it was true that I leaned heavily on Rachel to comfort and console me. I did my best to console her as well, not knowing what all of her demons were at the time, only the ones with Hershel, of course.

“So, did you really leave Mr. Taylor and all that jazz, or did you guys stick it out for the kids?” I teased Autumn while three of us lathered and rinsed under the hot water jets.

“Oh, we were done after that, but we lost contact with you, because the divorce took a lot out of me and I didn’t want to get you into trouble. Carly was only seventeen to your eighteen, after all. Well, most of your relationship, that was. She turned eighteen that June, of course, right after graduation. William still foolishly wanked about custody until it became clear that Carly wasn’t coming back and she was now a legal adult.

“Even then, we still had to work out the financial package. He was lucky he didn’t have to pay child support, just some alimony. It wasn’t a ridiculous amount for an extended period of time. It wasn’t California, after all, just Arizona. And I was a teacher. I wasn’t exactly rich. I needed a little alimony, not as much as I would need if I were a housewife.

“His lawyer cost him more than his alimony did in the long run, as did paying my legal costs. At least he got to keep the house, since I lived with my mother by then,” Mrs. Taylor explained as they started fellating me back to hardness.

“And none of us ladies wanted to live with him! It must have been pretty lonely there, at least until the ladies in his congregation decided to move in on him. They had to decide that he wasn’t the ‘guilty party’ in the divorce, first, and even his deaconship was at risk on that point. It was a Church of the Nazarene, after all. They didn’t mess around on that kind of issue.

“Once they really were satisfied, he got himself another wife, probably a prude who didn’t want the lights on or her clothes off during sex. Flat on her back with him doing all of the work! Gee, what a prize Dad got for himself!” Carly giggled as I began fucking her mother and her in earnest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.