My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 66

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 66 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“You look almost disappointed that she didn’t kill you, babe,” I told Nydia while now screwing Shelby.

“Maybe a little ... none of us can wait forever to be yours. Your Undead lovers ... for eternity. One by one, we all want this. Sooner or later, trust me, Master,” Nydia assured me, even as I plowed one of my many daughters.

“Speaking of eternity ... what’s to be done with these little prisoners, eh?” I smiled at the others, even as Mike Dunne bravely sliced open his own throat in front of us.

I used my power to resurrect him immediately and transform him into one of the Undead as well. The others seemed a bit more cautious, to say the least. They probably realized that they had work to do in the city and couldn’t just leave it without a government at this stage, however skeletal it might be. I couldn’t help but approve of their caution. There would be plenty of time to turn into Undead companions to their Lawgiver in the future, right?

“The rest of you I pardon and will retain in office, provided that you swear allegiance to the Commonwealth of Haven and consent to abide by and uphold our laws. Are we all clear in this matter?” I asked, even as Michelle winked at me and Ray at her.

Evidently, they were already moving in on each other and I could hardly blame them for that. Yes, there would be plenty of opportunities to add those two to my harem, but the time for that wasn’t here just yet. They had a job and duties to perform for now, but their day would come for the rest of it. The more I dealt with people, the more aware I became that most folks seemed to crave intimacy with me far beyond the norm. Schumacher Syndrome became less abstract by the day, with all of its necessary consequences. It was a very real part of my life now.

“Naturally, sir. But who is to be City Attorney?” Ward Blunt asked aloud.

“Nobody. That job is scrapped. Our Ministry of Justice is centralized, with prosecutors appointed from the top down. Provincial and local administrations are more limited in their scope and their authority for obvious reasons. There will be no ‘provincial rights’ to replace ‘states’ rights’ and all of that folly. You will be notified as to the proper legal and juridical authorities in the due course of time, naturally,” I assured him with a grin, even as I slid out of Shelby and probed Marcy for some strokes.

“Oh, fuck, yeah ... straight from our daughter’s pussy to mine ... and back! It’s ... perfect!” Marcy exclaimed as I enjoyed her succulent snatch for a few thrusts and then returned to Shelby’s cunt.

“Well, you know me. I love mother-daughter bonding ... and sisterly bonding, too. Hell, family bonding in general,” I chuckled now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.