My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 57

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

A month later ... August 11, 2014
Chancellor’s Quarters, The Chancellery Complex
Haven, Province of Oregon, Commonwealth of Haven

“It worked ... it worked! I’m pregnant! I’m gonna have the Lawgiver’s baby!” Jillian Picardo shouted excitedly as she ran out of the master bathroom adjacent to my private bedchamber.

“I’m pregnant, too ... and I think that it’s David’s,” Katrina winked at me.

“Yes, well, I got knocked up by Henry Picardo, the Mayor of Yakima himself. Very nice touch! I’ll enjoy laying those eggs. Unfortunately ... he ... didn’t survive the act. I sorta ... bit him,” Angitia looked a bit worried for a moment ... a bit of surprising contrition from a snake-goddess of the ancient Italian tribe known as the Marsi.

“That’s okay ... I’ll resurrect him and add him to the Undead Guard. Right, Nydia?” I smiled at my boot-loving, horse riding stepdaughter, Commander of the Undead Guard.

“Very much so ... Master,” Nydia blushed as she spoke.

That put everyone at ease, especially Jillian, who had been on the verge of tears about her husband’s passing until that announcement. She even accepted a hug from Angitia and a forked tongue kiss from her in recognition of the accidental nature of the man’s demise. My snake-goddess wife would never have intentionally killed one of my handpicked mayors, after all.

“Jillian, you’re now Mayor in Henry’s place. Henry, arise,” I stated as I revived him, making him my undead lackey and adding him to my elite body of shock troops ... which had grown to now three thousand men.

“I’m undead now, aren’t I?” Henry asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yes, and you’re now Major Henry Picardo of the Undead Guard. You serve under Nydia, which fits, as she definitely likes to be on top of you. Don’t worry ... there are no rules against that kind of fraternization in the Undead Guard. You’re going to be around for eternity. That would get dull at times if you couldn’t screw each other silly. By the way, you’re a father, too. Congratulations. Angitia’s gonna lay some eggs for you. You’ll have snake-goddess daughters, just like me,” I now informed him.

“Are we ... still married?” Jillian asked now.

“Technically, no ... and you won’t have as much time together as you might wish. Busy schedules. Still, you’ll both get some R and R time ... and the romantic streak in me wants you to take some advantage of that fact to bed each other now and then. You’re both clearly still in love, after all,” I commented on their passion for each other as I lined up behind Rachel, my own sweet sister, to fuck her hard from behind.

“Oh, good news ... I’m pregnant as well. This time ... who knows who the Daddy is. Last one was clearly Max’s, though,” Shelby grinned from ear to ear as she recalled the bathroom stall sex that gave her a daughter who was obviously black.

“I think that this one might be his, too,” Ninve noted the timing of her closest trysts to the likely point of conception, “either his, or Mark’s ... or Anton’s. Tamara’s second one is probably Anton’s. Maybe David’s or Donald’s in a pinch. Mandy’s is ... almost certainly Tokutomi’s.”

“And I’ll bet your bottom dollar ... and my bottom, too, that this next one belongs to Andrew. You know, Steph’s once and current hubby? As for Steph’s newest bambino, who knows?” Sandra declared.

“Last one was Mark’s ... this one’s Junior’s. I can feel it. In the end, though, we have eternity to get knocked up as much as we wish by as many different men as we please. Right, Josie, Lucy? Ashley? Heather? Jannat?” Stephanie assured us while noting that these were still trying for another baby.

“Yes, well, I have specific ideas for paternity with each of them. Jake for Josie. Max for Lucy. Bruce for Ashley. Raymond for Heather. Aengus for Jannat. Donald for Tina. David for Anne,” I elaborated a bit more, “a lot of times, we’ll keep it random, but some combinations really appeal to me right now.”

“I’m just glad that mine is already on the way,” Wendy pointed to her belly, which she lined up with Mira’s the same way that Naomi and Sharon did theirs.

“Yours is by Luis, Wendy. Mira’s is by Harvey. Naomi’s is by Hershel. Sharon’s is Rick’s,” I heard someone speak behind me, so I spilled my load in my nervous state and pulled out of Rachel, “sorry, babe.”

“Don’t sweat it, bro ... you just put one in me again, and that’s a big turn-on in itself,” Rachel told me, “my own baby brother ... oh, and Kyra’s is yours.”

“As is Kirsten’s ... and Famke’s. And Sarai’s. He’s one fertile turtle, that Mark,” I heard God speak to me.

“That he is. By the way, I’m carrying another one, this time Rick’s ... a baby by Rick at last!” Marcy announced to us all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.