My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 48

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“Fuck, yeah ... damn, this is some great dick, Prophet!” the mom exclaimed when I switched back to her after a few strokes inside her daughter.

“That it is! Fuck ... Mom ... he’s incredible! I know that Daddy’s a cop and can’t partake tonight, but once he can, oh, damn ... I’m gonna fuck the hell out of him! This ... is ... the ... life! I’m also gonna hump every last teacher at Haven High! Guys and gals! And every coach ... and all of the football team! And the whole fucking chess club! Hell, I’ll welcome the entire student body to use MY student body!” the daughter exulted as I swapped back and forth between her mother and her.

“Attagirl ... make Mommy proud! Fuck ‘em all! I know that I taught you all those morals for years, but I think that we both know what trash they were, don’t we? Your father and I were so fucking wrong about that crap! Time to break free of it ... time for us to put an end to all that tripe! I plan to start fucking every man and woman on the neighborhood watch and in the PTA. I trust that your father will as well ... and that he fucks everyone he can on the force, too. Just thinking of all those sexy lady cops ... and those hunks in blue ... fuck, yeah!” the mother encouraged her daughter’s fantasies with some of her own.

“Alright, ladies, here it comes ... a few spurts in each of ya!” I warned the mother-daughter duo as I came inside them to moans from each as they creamed themselves in response.

“We’re gonna conceive, aren’t we?” the mom asked me now.

“Hell, yeah!” I assured them, “how do you gals feel about that?”

“I love it!” they shouted in unison, making them giggle as they realized the fact.

“I can’t wait to bend that librarian over and fuck her ass with a strap-on, too!” the daughter commented, causing me to touch her instantly with my stone twice.

I knew that I had just a short window of time before she was truly inseminated, and the same with the mother, so I touched her twice as well. The first time transformed them briefly into men, and then the second time into futanari. Both ladies freaked for a second until the metamorphosis was complete. Then they both pointed to each other’s dicks and snickered. I heard God laughing and clapping with approval as well, since I had used his gift again.

“Oh, honey ... fuck me ... fuck Mommy with that futa cock of yours!” the mother begged her daughter.

“Okay, but then you’re gonna fuck me, too, right?” the daughter urged her mother.

“Naturally, babe! I just wanna get knocked up by my own daughter! And I’ll knock you up in turn!” the mom replied with serious arousal as I moved on to the next, equally hungry fuckmeat.

My newest choice fell upon a Catwoman and she was definitely not gonna hold back. If anything, the horny, thirsty cumslut made a point of showing me ample passion even under that catsuit. She was clearly black and that reminded me of Hallie Berry as she wrapped her latex-covered legs around me and drew me into her hot, juicy core. We fucked standing up, the woman very much in heat like an actual cat, our bodies writhing together in shared intensity.

Catwoman came first, and then again ... and then again, even as she made it apparent that she indeed had been fucked earlier that evening. Her gash was dripping wet and full of spunk, something likely to disgust someone like my father when he was still mortal, but more than a little turn-on for me. I gripped her buns as I plundered her body sexually, making her pant and cuss as we screwed relentlessly.

I exploded at last and she knelt immediately to descend upon my cock with her mouth, winking at me right then. She licked and lathered me from head to base, savoring the mingled juices of so many women that I already fucked that day. Some ladies in the past might have been disgusted, but this Catwoman cutie was very much excited by the flavors of other ladies. After all, it was proof of what a stud I truly was ... how much I could satisfy any woman and keep going.

“Who next, Zorro, or should I say, Lawgiver?” she teased me as she let go of my cock, “I hope that Tom got some pussy by now, but whether he did or didn’t, he will tonight ... lots of pussy, no doubt of that! Robin’s my name by the way. Robin Andrews. Ironic, given my outfit, right?”

“That you didn’t choose the Boy Wonder, you mean?” I teased her.

“Yeah, well, the hubby likes me in this suit and it gets me banged good and hard! So far, Robin doesn’t quite do that for me. Not usually. Trust me, I tried. At least with Mr. Tom Andrews, my sweet hubby. White boys, right? Y’all have some funny kinks,” Robin licked her lips and then my face while watching Tom get reverse-ganged by my ten snake-goddess daughters.

“Looks like he has his hands full ... are they ... did they ... really ... hatch out of eggs and transform from snakes into girls? Makes me wonder how good they’d be at lezzie sex, you know? Those forked tongues gliding between my pussy lips and my buns. Right along my mons Veneris, my taint, and my butt-crack. Sniffing, tasting my pussy and ass! Here, let me ... approach her ... she’s really a snake-woman?” Robin wondered aloud.

“Snake-goddess, but yeah. They’re snake-goddesses, too. And now I’m a snake-god, apparently,” I laughed as Robin lewdly gestured to Angitia.

“You want some serpent tail, honey, come and get it!” Angitia hissed as she began making out with Robin, “Mark here loves it ... I think that you will, too!”

As for me, I moved on and found myself a woman in an Amadeus mask ... and with her was a youth with a Phantom of the Opera one. He was clearly male ... in most respects, yeah he lacked genitals whatsoever, with scar tissue where the private parts used to be. They were evidently a team, both of them taking on men and women alike. The eunuch boi enjoyed sucking cock, pussy, and ass, but he also liked taking dick up his cornhole. The woman enjoyed getting fucked and eaten out by every guy and girl that she could entice, but she took special pleasure from licking the youth’s bottom clean whenever he got buggered.

“You love his anal creampies, I see,” I commented, making her smile.

“Of course ... Mommy loves to rim her sweet boi!” she licked her lips as she bent over for me and the lad began sucking my balls.

“Mommy?” I questioned, making her laugh.

“Yes, I’m his actual mother! I love bringing him pleasure, especially since it’s my fault that he’s cut. My ex-husband, his father, caught us in bed together, castrated him, and kicked us both out of the house at gunpoint. Sorry, but I couldn’t resist that fine teen boy ass! I’ve been eating it gladly and proudly ever since! Tristan keeps it nice, sweet, and clean for me! Jenna Hardy, by the way,” she told me now without being asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.