My Favorite Cousin Krissy - Cover

My Favorite Cousin Krissy

by Thunderous

Copyright© 2013 by Thunderous

Romantic Sex Story: Ryan Barr is in for a surprise when his cousin Krissy decides she wants to come and visit him. After not seeing each other for years, the duo became reunited in a heart beat, falling into their old ways. Through all the teasing and bonding comes a new found connection which ignites a spark in the two's relationship. Read more to find out how they eventually fall straight into love's trap as willing victims, despite the taboo nature of it all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Cousins   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   .

"So," Brent started, taking a sip of his beer. "tell me again why we're out for drinks on a Monday night?"

I smiled smugly as I took a few gulps of my own drink.

"Ohhh, no reason. Just, I got a call from my cousin Krissy saying she was sick of her parents hovering over her, repeatedly asking her when she's gonna quit her job and start college. She wants to live her own life and they won't let her, so she's coming to visit for a while."

Brent nearly choked on his Bud. "Wait ... your HOT cousin Krissy? The one that hooked up with that chick at the pool when we dared her to that one time?!"

My grin grew bigger as I nodded. "The very same."

"Dude ... for how long? ... When?!! Can I come??"

I laughed then and shook my head no. "Don't wanna overwhelm her, y'know? Gotta keep her calm."

"Yeah, whatever. You just want her hot ass to yourself." He began cursing under his breath.

"Aw cheer up, Brent. You're still my best friend." I raised my hand, waiting on a fist bump, but he ignored me.

"And you're no fair."

"Don't pout, pal. I'll let you STOP BY one of the days she's here. Okay?"

His face lit up so quickly you'd think I just offered him a free Ferrari. He nodded vigorously and downed the rest of his beer, putting a good end to his night.


Tuesday afternoon, I heard a gentle knock on my door. "Hellooo? Anyone here?!" A voice called through from the other side of the door. They kept tapping and knocking and rapping.

"Hold on a sec, Kris!! Geez."

"Hurry up!!" she shouted. "I have to peeee!"

I laughed and neared the front door, anticipating the moment I got to see my beautiful cousin again.

As soon as I opened the door I immediately got rock hard at the sight of my younger cousin in her sexy shorts and fitting tube top. "Shit," I mumbled as I tried to inconspicuously readjust myself behind the door. Krissy's perfect C cup breasts nicely filled her shirt while her long tan legs seemed to run on forever. To top it all off, she was wearing the sexiest red heels I had ever seen. Her hair flowed naturally across her shoulders, framing her head beautifully.

"Damn, cuz. Stop gawking and give me a hug, you prick!"

I obliged and let her inside my house, giving the tightest hug I could without crushing her spleen. Her breasts pressed against my chest and made my cock increasingly larger.

"Here I come!" Krissy suddenly shouted. She leaped in the air, wrapping her legs around my waist and forcing me to catch her ass in my hands.

"I missed you so so so much," she whispered into my ear as she ran her hands through my hair.

"Mmm ... ummm ... yeah, missed you too Kris." My eyes were closed because I was trying to shove the sinful images of what I wanted to do to Krissy right then out of my mind.

She smiled big and hopped off of me. I immediately missed her warmth.

"Like, a lot a lot?" she asked expectantly. I nodded.

"Good! Then you can get my bags out of the car while I go pee."


Having Krissy sleep two doors down from me was the best thing in the world and the worst all at once. It was amazing having her so close, being able to simply call her name and for her to be there. But it was also torturous knowing how she was laying in her bed, probably watching TV, in the perfect position where I could just come in and take her as I pleased.

The night of her arrival, I decided we'd order some Chinese food to be delivered while we watch a funny movie as we ate like we did when we were younger.

"Man, I missed this so much. Ry, you never call me anymore! We literally just ... lost touch. I never realized how much I missed you up until recently."

"Yeah, I miss you too Kris. I just figure you're all caught up with your boyfriends but last time I checked, I recall cellular devices being two-way."

"Well first of all I don't have boyfriends or even a boyfriend anymore, and secondly that still doesn't excuse the fact that you never called." She pouted.

"Wait, you and boner broke up?"

"BONNER. His name is Bonner. And you know that."

I chuckled. "With a name like that you just KNOW he's a prick!"

Krissy didn't appreciate my joke at all. She crossed her arms and pouted even more and her eyes looked wet.

I set my food down. "Oh, c'mon Kris. You know I was only joking ... trying to make the situation lighter before you dove into why it happened."

She didn't respond, just remained motionless.

"Hey," I lifted up her chin to look at me. "I love you." I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

She stared at me for a moment and then launched herself onto me and into my lap, hugging my neck and resting her chin on my shoulder. "I love you so much Ryan. I always have..."

I froze up. Wait, that's not what I'd meant. I wasn't in love with Krissy, I only loved her. She was the sexiest girl I'd ever laid eyes on, sure, but I wasn't actually ... IN love with her.

"More than you know," she whispered then lightly pecked me on the lips. It was an extremely subtle movement but it made my dick stick straight up at the thought of how far this could go.

Krissy, still sitting in my lap smirked and leaned in so that she was only a few inches away from my face. "Oh you like that Ryan? You naughty boy! I'm your cousin," she scolded, but her actions betrayed her words as she lightly dragged her tongue across my bottom lip, turning me on even more. "Your first cousin at that," she added, inserting her tongue into my mouth and initiating the most passionate kiss I've ever had in my life. She subtly grinded my erection as I put my hands around her waist.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.