Perfect Stranges - Cover

Perfect Stranges

by Petro Wolmarans

Copyright© 2013 by Petro Wolmarans

Fantasy Sex Story: women are pieces of art

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Mystery   .

After seeing a photo of Sharleen on a network channel, Jay could not get her out of his mind. She was beautiful. He was a lover of good women and saw them as pieces of art. She was the best; nice composition and a lovely facial angle. He loved her radiant smile. Ted so much wanted to meet her in person. All he had to do was make contact; he knew he had to make the first move.

One night after work he went home. After shutting off his computer much later, he still could not get her off his mind. He had this attraction to mature women. They had a kind of beauty hidden inside, they were seductive but very comfortable in their bodies.

With thoughts of her becoming more than a stranger, he fell asleep dreaming of Sharleen.

He dreamt that she went with him to a friend's game farm. They were in the same chalet but different rooms, for obvious reasons. One evening after coming back from a night game drive, Jay was discussing something with Jack. Sharleen excused herself to go and shower.

After he finished chatting to Jack he went to his room, passing her door and hearing her shower. He went to his room, showered and wrapped a towel around his waist. Walking into his bedroom he noticed the mosquito net on his bed was open, though he was certain had been closed when he went to shower. Approaching the bed he noticed she was lying in it, a sheet draped over her work of art.

Sharleen called him over to her. He came closer, the droplets of moisture from the shower forming little rivers down Jay's smooth, naked chest. She sat up, sliding the sheet off and revealing her naked body to him. She knelt on the bed in front of him and pushed her lips hard against his, passionately kissing him as they ran their hands ran over each other's naked torsos.

She lay back, pulling him down onto her, kissing him furiously as he gently lay his body down on her, kissing her, moving his lips down onto her neck and throat while his fingertips gently stroked her body. Then he ran his lips and the tip of his tongue down her chest.

She felt the very tip of his tongue running across her now tingling skin, across her breast to her nipples. His tongue slowly circled her nipple, stopping every now and then to kiss her. Changing from one nipple to the other, massaging her breasts with his hands, he gently took her nipple between his teeth, licking the tip as he increased the pressure on it with his teeth until she gasped with pleasure.

Jay then ran the tip of his tongue back to the center of her chest, then slowly licked down across her skin, along her stomach, delicately circling her belly button. Then further down still flicking his tongue, his lips caressed their way down across her tummy. She felt his hot breath against her delicacy; his lips brushed over her smooth pubic area and his lips and tongue moved down to her inner thighs.

He ran his mouth down her leg, to the inside of her knee, caressing every inch of her naked skin. She felt his lips and tongue go down further still; across her calves, down her ankles, all the way to her foot before crossing over to her other foot. Slowly, gently, he started to move his lips and tongue up the other leg, up her ankles, up her calves. The tip of his tongue caressed the inside of her knee before moving up her inner thigh, approaching the target. His hands gently spread her legs apart.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.