Welcome to Sun City - Cover

Welcome to Sun City

by Petro Wolmarans

Copyright© 2013 by Petro Wolmarans

Erotica Sex Story: Sonja wants to stay in one of the 4 deluxe suites but she has no intention of paying for it. These suites are breathtakingly beautiful with stunning panoramas over the Lost City in the Royal Suite. After all, this is The Palace and she wouldn't mind been treated like a queen!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

This is where Sonja wants to be this weekend.

Sun City is the place to be if you are looking for fun in the sun. Sun City offers visitors an incredible combination of services and facilities including quality hotels, golf courses, a water park, wildlife and other excellent entertainment options.

Sonja has been dreaming of such a weekend for some time now and with all her spare money in her bag, she is finally here.

She wants to stay in one of the 4 deluxe suites but she has no intention of paying for it. These suites are breathtakingly beautiful with stunning panoramas over the Lost City in the Royal Suite. After all, this is The Palace and she wouldn't mind been treated like a queen!

So first things first. While she might only be here for the day, she might get lucky for the whole weekend. She wanders around in the casino with a few Rand in her handbag to play a little poker just in case she spots something that excites her. She wants to show the guys she can play poker before she makes a move on one and if she 'plays her cards right' a free weekend is hers!

As Sonja wander though the casino she sees a few men around a poker table getting lucky as they are laughing loudly and one shouts "Drinks for the table." (While looking around and smiling at her too.)

Sonja slides over and asks them if she may join in. They welcome her in and the first few rounds she just watches as they play. Sonja knows she is good at poker and when the next round starts she buys in with R 500,00.

The small blinds are 100 chips and her first 2 cards are a pair of Ace's. She knows its not good cards if there aren't 2 pairs or something better.

The game is on. With six people playing this should go her way. Someone raised 500 chips and everyone is in. The first 3 cards on the table are Ace, Jack and 6. Sonja raises 1000 chips. Every one is still in. This should go her way. The next card out is a another Jack. Its a full house for her. Someone raised 1000 chips. When it came her way she had to think about it. It could be that he has 4 of a kind that is higher then her full house. Sonja raises her 1000 chips. The next card is an Ace. How lucky can she be. The other guy raised 1000 chips again. When her turn came around again she went all in with the last chips she had. When they turn the cards the other guy as 4 jacks. He has a big smile on his face as the dealer waits for Sonja to turn her cards over. As she looked at the guy that thinks he has won the pot, she smiled at him and said, "Sorry" as she turn her cards and they see she has 2 Ace's.

The guy to her left gives her a kiss on the cheek and says, " Well done my dear". She looks at the guy with the jacks and he has a smile that could go all around his face. He comes around to her and gives her a real big hug. Holds her hand up high and says, "The winner of this round, you go girl."

"All she can say is thank you guys, you made my day." As she cashes in her chips.

Two of the guys ask her if she would join them for some drinks. She thought it over for a while. Won big at the table so way not. Sonja nods to them and they move to the bar.

Now the one guy has a nice bum and is about 1.7m tall with nice blue eyes and blonde hair. He has jeans on with a checked shirt with what looks like boots. His name is James. Now on the other hand, Willem is more someone she would love to spend the night with. He is about 1.9m tall, has dark hair and brown eyes. He has a nice smile and when he laughs it comes from his eyes. It is very sexy!

As they sit at one of the tables close to the bar they decide its time for something to eat. They all decide on something light. Sonja went for the crumbed mushrooms while they went for chicken wings. They ordered some beers and wine for Sonja.

As they chatted away on every topic you can think of she kept feeling Willem's leg touch hers. Each time he did it she looked at him and she knew he was the one. Sonja just had to hope he was here for the weekend and not the day.

After a few more drinks James said he had to move on and get to his farm and would maybe pop in again the next day. Willem stood up and shook his hand and they had a moment there that caught her eye too. Like James was showing Willem to hold on to her or something.

With that Sonja also stood up. Willem turned to her, "You also leaving?" as he puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Not if you don't want me to but I do need some fresh air and would like go out to the deck if you don't mind." She patted said his hand on her shoulder.

"I would really like to get to know you better if you don't mind, Sonja?" he said as he followed her to the deck where they could see the pool.

"I would like that too, thank you, Willem." She allowed herself the moment to be close to him.

"You are so beautiful." He reached for her glossy hair and slid it between his fingers as he leaned closer. Her perfume was temptingly unfamiliar but soft. The lip-gloss she had on was a light orange colour, the same as her long finger nails. Her build is not too slim but the way she dresses is showing all her best qualities.

Willem was standing so close to Sonja and all he could think of was die lump in his pants. He wanted her badly! He turned her around to face him.

Sonja took a deep breath and when and he caught a whiff of the peppermint she eat after leaving the bar.

His mouth found hers very gently. She'd never kissed a guy so soon after meeting but this was her game and if he wanted to take over he was more then welcome!

Although Willem did start the kissing Sonja became an equal partner, giving as good as she got. Their tongues did a little Tango for a while and he put his hands around her, moving to the in side of her blouse. She suddenly became aware of their surroundings and pulled back.

"I love your mouth." He said.

"I love your tongue, but not here. Not like this." She said.

"Are you booked in yet?" Willem asked.

"Not yet, are you?"

"Yes I am, how long are you staying?"

"I don't know yet."

"Well, I am booked in for the weekend for two. James can't stay so you are welcome to join me."

"Sounds good to me." she replies as Willem takes her hand and leads her to the lobby.

In the lift Willem pins her in the corner and starts to kiss her again.

His hands are all over her. The intense pleasure makes her gasp. To be aroused like this was taking its toll and she was hot as hell. Her panties were drenched and her nipples hard and aching. All she wanted to do now was to get out of her clothes.

When the lift opened he took her hand and no sooner had he opened the door when he unbuttons her blouse while kissing her deeply.

"I still like your mouth, but forgive me if I find something better to replace it with."

Sonja is so glad he loves foreplay and can't believe how much she has missed it. He moves his way from her mouth to the ear then to the collarbone, her neck and down her throat to her erect nipples. She could feel her heart beat in her ears.

After taking his time on each breast and his hands wandered wondered down. Slowly undoing her pants and sliding them down her legs along with her lace panties.

He focussed on her navel. Gently circulating it with his tongue. He felt Sonja tremble. On his knees now, he touched her thighs as he opened her legs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.