Scent of Desire - Cover

Scent of Desire

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2013 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: Two chemists at a cosmetics company work together to create an unisex fragrance

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Workplace   .

Isabella Carver is a beautiful, smart, single, and brilliant chemist at Rowdy Rouge Cosmetics. She takes pride in making the best-selling and the best-smelling fragrances for the company. She got an eye for detail and a nose for scents, given that she has an excellent sense of smell. Ever time she creates a new perfume for the company, she gets excited. She loves to be around the many flowers, spices, and food-inspired scents, combining the scents, and creating the top, middle, and bottom notes for each fragrance. She anticipated creating Rowdy Rouge's latest and newest fragrance.

The bosses/siblings, Elizabeth Helena and Chanel Stella Rose, had asked Isabella to create a unisex for a famous couple with a male chemist. Isabella has already created the women's fragrance. They even had someone to create the men's fragrance, a fellow male chemist named Tyler Arrington. Tyler develops scents for the men's fragrances.

Elizabeth Helena told her about the couple, socialite/lingerie designer and model Melanie Olivia Smith and male model/actor/part-time exotic dancer Alexander Greene, wanted the unisex fragrance to be sexy, seductive, and enticing with a hint of romance and pleasure.

"Isabella, how would feel about creating a unisex fragrance with Tyler?" Elizabeth Helena asked her.

"I'm so thrilled!" Isabella happily replied as she contained herself.

"Good to hear! Here is a sample of the men's fragrance Tyler created." Elizabeth Helena said as she handed Isabella one of the vials of the men's fragrance.

Isabella gently opened the vial and gave it a smell. The top notes had a mix of musk, leather, and sandalwood, the middle notes had cinnamon and ginger, and the bottom notes had warm cognac mixed with sensual woods and pheromones.

"Wow, this men's fragrance is complex yet pleasing to the nose. Great stuff right there." Isabella replied.

"What do you have for the women's fragrance?" Chanel Stella asked Isabella.

Isabella took out one of the vials of the women's fragrance which she created a week in advance and gave it to the bosses/sisters.

"The top notes have vanilla, jasmine, and sandalwood, the middle notes have roses, amber, strawberries, and champagne, and the bottom notes have pheromones mixed with honey, caramel, and chocolate." Isabella explained to the bosses as they each dabbed their wrists with a drop of the fragrance.

Chanel Stella and Elizabeth Helena each took a smell of the perfume once it dried on their wrists.

"So what do you two think?" Isabella asked nervously.

"This women's fragrance just smells so delicious!" Elizabeth Helena exclaimed happily.

"All those notes had me thinking about many different indulgent desserts all in one; it definitely has a man-catching, seductive vibe to it. You did great work on it, Isabella. We look forward to see and smell what you and Tyler created for the unisex fragrance." Chanel Stella said to Isabella.

"I'm on it!" Isabella said excitedly as she headed back to the laboratory.

Isabella put on her white lab coat and got the lab ready for creating the unisex fragrance. She gathered some flowers, fruit, and everything else on the metal table.

She then heard a young, male voice behind her as he said, "Excuse me, Miss Carver?"

"Yes?" Isabella responded as she turned around to look at him.

"I'm Tyler. Tyler Arrington. I was asked to create a unisex fragrance with you for Melanie and Alexander." He said.

Isabella got a good look at Tyler. He was 5'8; he had short dark brown hair and soulful chocolate brown eyes. He had on an olive green long-sleeved t-shirt with black pants and shoes underneath his white lab coat.

"Why, yes. In fact, I got a sniff your men's fragrance that you created for Alexander and it smelled sexy in a manly manner." Isabella replied.

"Thanks so much, Miss Carver." Tyler said to her.

"You're welcome and also please call me Isabella." Isabella replied.

"Do have a vial of the women's fragrance that you created for Melanie?" Tyler asked her.

"Yes, I do." Isabella replied as she offered a vial to Tyler.

Isabella watched Tyler gently opened the vial and gave it a smell. He actually loved it and then said, "It smells decadent like a dessert cart at a fancy restaurant and the sandalwood and jasmine gave it a seductive feel to it."

"I totally agree. Maybe if we mixed together the women's and men's fragrances together, it would create a unisex scent." Isabella replied.

"That's a great idea, Isabella!" Tyler happily exclaimed.

"I have another idea. You and I could test the fragrances to see if they work with our body chemistries. I'll test the women's and you test the men's." Isabella added.

"I definitely like how you think." Tyler said to her as he flashed a smile at her.

With that being said, Isabella dabbed some of the women's fragrance on the left side of her neck and Tyler dabbed the men's fragrance on the right side of his neck. They both waited a few seconds to let the fragrances dry on their skins and stood a few feet from each other. After a few seconds, they smell the fragrances on each other. Isabella smelled the men's fragrance on Tyler's neck while Tyler smelled the women's fragrance on hers.

"Your men's fragrance had a musky scent when it comes to the dry down. It makes me think of riding on the back of a motorcycle with a sexy, leather jacket wearing man." Isabella said to Tyler as she smelled his neck.

"And your women's scent has a decadent, indulgent scent like that of a rich, fudge brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce when it comes to the dry down." Tyler replied after he smelled Isabella's neck.

The two chemists put both vials of the fragrances into a large glass beaker; they each took a sniff of the combined unisex scent. They loved it but they feel that something was missing, not sure what it was.

Isabella then walked up close to Tyler, once their body chemistries agreed with the scents. They smelled each other's necks again, only closer. Then, Tyler softly kissed her on the lips while Isabella placed her hands on his face. They briefly broke the kiss to catch their breaths.

"You smell so good." Tyler said to Isabella as he inhaled her scent

"You do too." Isabella replied to Tyler as she inhaled his scent.

With those words being said, Isabella returned Tyler's kiss on the lips. She then wrapped her arms around his neck as Tyler rested his hands on her lower back. Tyler slowly removed Isabella's lab coat before removing his lab coat and hung them up on the coat rack. Tyler returned to Isabella and deeply kissed her lips. As they kissed, Isabella placed one hand on the back of Tyler's head and her other hand on his upper back. Tyler softly kissed both sides of Isabella's neck as he took his time unbuttoning a few buttons on her dark grey button down short sleeve shirt. He briefly stopped and carefully took off both her safety glasses and her light blue metallic framed glasses. He placed them by the sink so they won't be damaged. Tyler then looked into her deep brown eyes and became enchanted by her beauty. Isabella took the hem of Tyler's shirt and took it off of him. She became aroused by Tyler's fit and tight physique. He had strong, toned arms, a firm chest, and very ripped abs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.