The Coctail Cabinet Eye Opener - Cover

The Coctail Cabinet Eye Opener

by Winterfrog

Copyright© 2013 by Winterfrog

Erotica Sex Story: Cheating is a dirty game with a few winners and many loosers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   .

Many thanks to Jedbeaker for the editing of this story.

Nowadays most people believe that using cell phones or computers are the main tools to catch cheaters. But that's hardly the truth for two simple reasons. First because all skilled cheaters know how to avoid leaving electronic clues on such items and for the second reason an average husband or wife usually doesn't suspect his or her spouse of cheating. And therefore, they never have any reason to search for non-existing evidence.

I know that for sure, because I have been one of those slightly naive cuckolds who thought that my pretty wife Lisa would never cheat me. But the cruel truth is that I was totally wrong and must have been living with some kind of blinders on my head because I never saw or suspected the slightest sign that we had such problems in our marriage.

I am Bo Eklund, a 39 year old guy in Scandinavia, working in planning and administration at the leading local construction company in our area. Lisa is 37 and works in accounting at a machine-making plant. We married thirteen years ago and have a nine year old son and a daughter of seven.

Until that terrible Friday when a simple coincidence turned everything into a total mess I, the silly jackass, had thought that Lisa and I had a good marriage.

My problems began on the previous Saturday when I had to spend a few hours at my job fixing some urgent problems and took the whole next Friday off from the job as overtime compensation. Of course, Lisa had given me a long list of "Honey-do" chores to keep me busy me that day. But after the kids left for school I skipped her list and decided it was a better idea to clean the house since we had invited two families over for dinner that evening.

After vacuuming the living room I decided to clean the mirrors in my cocktail cabinet so it would make a good impression on our friends that evening. It usually contained eight bottles of malt whisky from different distillers in Scotland and six crystal whisky glasses. To my great surprise, I could see that one of the glasses was used, whereas it hadn't been the day before yesterday, when I had replaced a burned-out light bulb in there.

That was a mystery because I never left dirty glasses in that cabinet so it was obvious that somebody must been in my house and drinking my whisky yesterday. Lisa and I left at the same time in the morning and I was home before her, so somebody must have been drinking that whisky during the daytime when both of us were at work.

But nobody breaks into a house to drink a glass of whisky so there had to be some other explanation. First I checked the doors, windows and locks for break-in marks, then all our valuables, but nothing strange was visible and nothing was missing. The next thought was that Lisa had been at home for a short stop together with somebody. But it was strange that she hadn't mentioned that to me, unless of course, I wasn't supposed to know anything about it.

"Not supposed to know" hit me like lightning, so I went into the bedroom checking for clues but couldn't find anything in there. The next step was searching the spare room where I was surprised to find that the pillow and sheets on the bed were slightly used. That was really strange because it had been many months since Lisa's sister slept two nights there.

A very close examination gave me a couple of dark brown long brown hairs on the pillow and a small dried spot of something in the middle of the sheet. I replaced the used sheet and pillowcase, cut out the spot from the used one and threw the remainder of the sheet in a garbage bag. When I grabbed my magnifying glass to compare the hair from the spare room with a hair from Lisa's hairbrush, there was no doubt, they were equal. Lisa's sister is blond so it couldn't have been her hair.

It was clear that somebody had had sex in that bed yesterday and with Lisa's hair on that pillow it was obvious that she had been involved in it. Because of her gym time last evening, she hadn't had a chance to fix the bed without making me suspicious. But I don't think she was too worried about that because I never checked anything in the spare room. If it hadn't been for that dirty glass, I would still have been a happy husband.

Lisa had never left a dirty glass in that place. So it was obvious that lover boy had taken that whisky without her knowledge while waiting on Lisa.

Of course, there was no way for me to pretend that everything was as usual and have the dinner with our friends. So I made two phone calls to some very surprised friends cancelling the dinner. After that I wrote a message to Lisa and left it on the kitchen table:

"Lisa, due to our very serious problem I've cancelled the dinner with our friends and will be away for some time. Bo."

Not much information, either about the problem or where I had gone or for how long. But Lisa wasn't stupid and might get some clue, at least when she found a clean sheet on the spare room bed.

Then I booked a room at a popular hotel on the Baltic coast, packed a suitcase with some clothes and my laptop, laid it in my car, locked the house, switched off my cell phone and drove away.

At the hotel I spent some time at the gym and the pool before having dinner and spending a few hours at the bar. I switched on my cell phone only long enough to download Lisa's voice and text messages.

She had sent me four voice messages and two text messages asking me to contact her as soon as possible. Not a word about being sorry or pretending to understand why I had left, so there was no reason for me to call her back.

Most of the daytime Saturday was spent in the hotel's gym and spa. After dinner a few hours were lost at the bar, but I was not in any mood for sex with a rather handsome lady, who was obviously "working" and made her offer for business reasons.

On Sunday it was about six o'clock PM before I was home again. As I was coming in Lisa shouted, "Where in the hell have you been?" as soon as she saw me.

"Who is he?" I replied without raising my voice.

"Who what?" she shouted back.

"The damn creep you brought to this house on Thursday for drinking my whisky and fucking you in the spare bedroom."

Now she calmed down before asking, "How can you imagine any nonsense like that?"

"He left a dirty glass in my whisky cabinet and his sperm on the sheet in our spare bedroom and you left hair on the pillow. If you refuse to tell me, I'll get the main suspects DNA tested by one way or another. So you better tell me now who he is, in order to save some of your innocent fellow-workers from a lot of humiliation."

"You can't demand that innocent people give you samples of their DNA and think they will accept to do that." she said.

"I can't, but I'm sure some of my friends can, and all of the innocent guys will be happy to co-operate with my friends rather than resist their friendly request. It's your problem what happens to the cheater if he is stupid enough to disobey."

Now she got ashen grey in her face and shouted, "Oh, Good Lord. You can't let those hooligans harass innocent people."

"As I said, it is up to you."

Some of my friends from a childhood spent in one of the worst areas in our town usually spent half of their time behind bars. And they didn't care much about that because it was far better for them than to be unemployed on the outside. Lisa knew that it would be a "piece of cake" for them to do that little favour for me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.