The Blizzard - Cover

The Blizzard

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

Five o'clock comes early, especially when you were still up fucking at two. Mom had already showered when she woke me. "You guys need to go. Hurry." As we stumbled to the door, she added, "Make sure the rest are up. We need to be gone by 7."

I found Tim and Tom just getting out of bed when I opened their door. Tim grabbed Scott by the foot, "Come on. We have chores to do. You can nap later." Neither Sally and Olivia moved. How did that line go? "They had been rode hard and put up wet."

Lisa got her mom moving by pinching both teats at the base of her nipples and pulling them up and out. Sally woke with an "Ouch." Lisa just laughed and told her she needed to go get ready. Sally left the room cupping her wounded breasts while giving Lisa a dirty look.

Lisa then turned her attention to her grandmother. "We have time to get off, right?" When I didn't answer right away, she sat back on her grandmother's face and rubbed her wet snatch around until she found a nice resting spot. "Lining your clit up to the end of their nose seems to work best." Lisa smiled. Apparently Olivia was awake, or at least her tongue.

Seeing those big udders quiver as Lisa slowly ground her pussy on her grandma's face, I decided that a nice tit-fuck would be nice. Soon, I was straddling her chest as Lisa directed her grandmother's tongue. Once Lisa got off, she spun around and sucked my cock into her mouth, working that amazing tongue. As I was about to cum, she finished me off by hand, spilling my load all over her grandma's face. When she saw a glob of sperm on her hand, she rubbed it into Olivia's red hair. Lisa then proceeded to take her finger and slide the remaining globs into Olivia's mouth.

When the limo pulled up at 6:45, we were all ready to go. With hugs and kisses all around, and with Mom giving last minute instructions to the boys and Olivia, we were soon heading down the road in the back of the limo. Lisa was tucked tightly on my left as Sally was to my right. Mom wasted no time giving Smeagol a full list of instructions. He apparently had a photographic memory because he did not have to write anything down. All but Mom seemed impressed.

Once Mom was done, she looked at her cell and apparently still had no signal. She looked to her watch, frowned, then without missing a beat, pointed two fingers to Sally and then lowered them to her crotch. Sally was soon on her knees removing Mom's panties. When I looked to Smeagol, I saw no reaction. It was as it this was as natural as Mom asking for a tissue.

As Mom relaxed back into her seat, she would pipe out more instructions as they came to both Smeagol and to Sally. Lisa decided she should do her part and started moving between my legs. I felt compelled to offer Lisa's services to Smeagol, but he politely declined. Mom laughed. "I think you would need Scott here for that." Apparently Smeagol was gay.

We drove on for a couple minutes in silence. Finally, Smeagol announced to Mom that we had cell service. Sally started to pull away, but Mom pulled her back in. "Nice and easy. Yea. Just like that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.