The Prodigal - Cover

The Prodigal

Copyright© 2013 to Elder Road Books

Forty-two

Romantic Sex Story: Forty-two - 2013 Clitorides Award third place for "Best Romantic Story." The continuing story of Tony Ames, his art, his sport, and his loves. It's one thing to gather four women to you that you love and who love you, but keeping them could be harder than expected. Most chapters have a little sex in them, a few have a lot. Tony is about to turn twenty-one and changes happen when you become an "adult." This story includes a submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! My mouth was open so wide, Melody splashed water into it. She pulled me to my feet, stepped out of the tub, and handed me a towel. I started to dry and she slapped my hands away.

“That’s for you to dry Lissa. I’ll dry you,” Melody said. Lissa stepped out of the tub looking every bit like Aphrodite Anadyomene rising from the sea to walk into my arms. I would paint that one day. I focused all my attention on caressing and loving the woman who had just declared she would be the mother of my child. We’d prepared. We all talked about it. We’d even practiced. We knew the time was coming. I don’t know why it took me so much by surprise. This was real. I felt Melody’s soft lips surround my cock as I pulled Lissa in for a deep kiss.

“Do you remember how we practiced, Tony? It’s been so long ago; I hope you haven’t forgotten.”

“I remember, darling. First we make sure you know how much we love you.” Melody popped off my cock and I scooped Lissa up in my arms. I carried her to the bed. Melody had it turned down and ready. I lay Lissa in the center of the bed, kissing her all the way to the pillow. When I reached there, Melody’s lips joined mine and the three of us raised our body temperatures with our heart-rates. We bathed Lissa in our kisses and touches, finally finding ourselves together between Lissa’s legs about to jointly devour her pussy.

“I personally have had a lot of opportunity to learn all about this bare little pussy,” Melody said. She pushed Lissa’s legs up and apart, rolling her pelvis forward. “Do you remember this little button at the top? If we both lick it at the same time, Lissa will squeal.” We did and she did, reaching her first full climax and continuing to shudder as Melody pulled me back slightly. “You might not have looked closely at this in a while, Tony, but lying here between my wife’s legs is one of my favorite things in the world to do. She’s so beautiful, isn’t she? Look at how wet she is! Her juices are flowing out of her vagina and they’re so tasty. Look at this opening, darling. Look how she’s pulsing, waiting, longing. This opening, Tony, is where you are about to place your long, slippery cock. You’re going to push it into this beautiful lady garden and fill our wife with your sperm.” We took another swipe at Lissa’s clit and she came again. “Do it, Tony. Put our baby into our wife, our lover.”

While I moved forward to lean over Lissa, Melody arranged a pillow under her butt so it was raised up.

“Are you ready, Lissa?” I whispered as I bent to kiss her. Melody was guiding my cock and as soon as I felt Lissa’s wet heat I paused. “Are you ready for this beautiful flat tummy to swell and get round with the little life we’re about to create? Are you ready to have our baby?” Lissa came as I started to push into her. It was so violent that she nearly blocked my entry with the contractions.

“Yes, yes, lovers. Yes. Let’s make our first child together. I love you!”

I seated fully inside her and we began to rock back and forth. Melody kept hold of my balls lightly as she moved up to suckle on Lissa’s nipple. Lissa never stopped coming. It wasn’t long before I did, too. I hit with such force against her cervix that I could feel the semen splashing back on me inside her.

“I love you, Lissa. We’re going to have a beautiful little girl.”


We never got out of bed that weekend. Coffee came to us on Saturday morning, courtesy of Wendy and Kate, who entered just as I entered Lissa—again. There was something ... special ... erotic ... loving about how they set the coffee cups down and cuddled as we made love. They touched us both—blessing us. If nothing else had taken over the past twenty-four hours this had. And if the task was already complete...

“How would you feel about twins, Lissa?” I whispered in her ear. I could feel her whole body shudder as she climaxed again.


I got the call on Monday morning before I left for Doctor Bychkova’s class. I was to present my final proposal on Thursday evening in the board room at SCU. Wow! That was usually the domain of the regents.

I could hardly focus on the essays I had to grade for Bychkova. How was it that he made the assignments and I had to grade them? I remembered my own first year assignments in Art History. A paper every two to three weeks all semester and you get one bye. Well, that was the racquetball term. Bychkova called it best five out of six. At least there should be fewer pieces just before the final.

At home I practiced my presentation at night. Kate had been working in the studio all day and was shot by the time she got home. She still managed to give some good suggestions. Clarice had lit a fire under her and Kate was working like a demon on things I hadn’t seen yet. We were tense. Clarice had told her to do a set of sketches based on a series of quotations. Kate didn’t understand precisely what the point was, but Clarice had told her it was her part of rectifying the mess with Neil so Kate had jumped in with both feet. She was determined to put things right and to demonstrate her trust in Clarice.

Wednesday, Lissa said that her potential fertile period had come to an end and I was given a rest from fertilization duty. Some duty. Making love to Lissa any time of day or night. I walked around with a silly grin plastered on my face. Wendy and Melody gave me almost twenty-four hours’ rest before they attacked me to extract their own payments for being so patient. I paid willingly, and then offered a bonus.


By Thursday night, I was relaxed. I had no pretense that my committee would consider my proposal as anything more than a concept and I would probably paint the scenes on canvas and make up some kind of uber-scenario like Bacchanalia that would be the final project with the story. It was what I’d done for New York, so I didn’t even have a worry about completing the project. It was cut and dried. There was no way they’d have me paint a new church.

But then there are politics.

Clarice told Kate to come to the meeting and to bring her new portfolio. We were both looking at each other and giggling as we made our way to the board room.

I lugged all forty-some pounds of my plaster wall, into the board room and set it on the easel I’d prepared. Kate brought up my computer for the presentation then ran back to the car for her portfolio. Maybe presenting something here would help solidify her case against Slimy Dick. None of the rest of the family could attend because it was an academic meeting even though Kate was not currently enrolled. Doc came in first and started fussing about how I was presenting things. Bob and Clarice were invited as outside experts.

Professor Strait came in as well as Coach Jacobson. A few minutes later, Cary arrived and then Doctor Bychkova. That threw me.

“Nice to see you again, Tony,” a voice said over my shoulder.

“President Haywood,” I said. “I didn’t expect you here. It’s nice to see you, too.”

“And you remember Doctor Watts,” he said.

“Of course. I don’t know what to say,” I said as I shook hands with the president of PCAD.

“Well, we are all excited about your final project, Tony,” she said. “There was some talk about just having your mural wall suffice, but we all want to see what you’ll do next. You represent both schools in this.”

“I hope I don’t disappoint you, Doctor Watts,” I said. Shit! I was the first person on the dual degree program to launch a final project. Both college presidents were at my review and when I shifted my focus to the rest of the room, I saw half a dozen people I didn’t recognize at all, including a couple of priests in black shirts with white collars. Shit! Shit! Shit! This was just supposed to be my committee. When everyone was seated, Cary called the meeting to order.

“This is the review of Tony Ames’ proposal for his final project in the dual degree program from PCAD and SCU,” Cary said by way of introduction. “We’ve all seen some of the work that Tony has produced that is far in advance of what we would expect of a student on the dual degree program. Tony has aggressively completed all his graduation requirements in just four years instead of the projected five and stands as our first joint candidate. Congratulations, Tony. The faculty and administration have reviewed your coursework and grades and have agreed that your final project is all that’s needed.”

There was a muted round of applause.

“Now, we’ve all received a copy of Tony’s proposal, so I’ll suggest that we let him get straight to his presentation,” Cary concluded. Somehow, I expected there to be more introduction and I didn’t feel ready to start. I just plunged in.

“I’d like to paint the entablature in the new chapel,” I started off. “I’m sorry. I’m a little nervous. President Haywood, President Watts, members of my committee, and ... uh ... guests, I’m happy to present the concept for my final joint juried project. I’m sorry. I didn’t expect so many of you here. This project would fulfill my degree requirements for a BFA in Painting from PCAD and a BA in English Creative Writing from SCU. I’m sorry, Coach, but I’m glad I didn’t have to figure out some way to relate my art to racquetball. I know you wanted me to major in sports conditioning.” Everybody laughed and Sam got a couple of jabs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.