The Prodigal - Cover

The Prodigal

Copyright© 2013 to Elder Road Books

Thirty-two

Romantic Sex Story: Thirty-two - 2013 Clitorides Award third place for "Best Romantic Story." The continuing story of Tony Ames, his art, his sport, and his loves. It's one thing to gather four women to you that you love and who love you, but keeping them could be harder than expected. Most chapters have a little sex in them, a few have a lot. Tony is about to turn twenty-one and changes happen when you become an "adult." This story includes a submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

THE HOUSE WAS QUIET when we left Wendy’s room. Rio gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said she was meeting a friend in the guest room. I watched her round ass bounce up the stairs before I started tidying the party room. Tonya and Rachel were curled up asleep on the daybed in the corner. That was a sight with the six-foot-two black woman protectively wrapped around the five-foot Asian woman. The room was cool, so I grabbed a blanket and spread it over them. Tonya opened an eye and smiled at me, then went back to sleep.

I wasn’t sure where to go. I considered the boys’ room. It was technically off-limits tonight. I might find people in any of the other rooms. I was sure there were a few in the big bed and Rio said she was headed to the guest room. I could just go back to Wendy’s room, but for some reason opened the door to the Trips’ former room. A sole figure lay in the bed. For an instant I thought it was Kate. What she must think of this party! That was my wishful thinking playing tricks on me. Kate was gone. We’d put her phone in an empty dresser drawer.

“You can come in. I’m not asleep yet. I’m not up for any sex, though.” It was Amanda’s voice. I went over to the bed and sat.

“Are you okay?”

“Oh, yeah. It just got ... a little overwhelming. I needed to ground myself. This room was available.”

“Well, maybe you need some sleep then. I won’t bother you.”

“You can come to bed, too. I’m not up for sex, but I wouldn’t mind being cuddled.” I thought about it for almost a second before I pulled the covers back and slid into bed beside Amanda. She rolled toward me and laid her head on my shoulder. And her right breast on my chest.

“Um ... maybe this isn’t a good idea. I don’t want to ... What I mean is that I might ... Well, I’ll probably get a hard-on.”

“That’s good,” she said into my shoulder. “I don’t want to have sex, but I’d be disappointed if I didn’t turn you on a little. Can I trust you?”

“Of course. I’d never do anything you didn’t ask to do,” I said.

“You’re incredible, Tony. Most guys would take the fact that we’re in bed naked together as being an invitation. Thank you.”

We got settled and I got a little aroused with her stretched out next to and partially on me, but it wasn’t anything that was draining blood from my brain. It was just nice to hold her and to be held. I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes.

“I know,” she whispered.

“Hmm?”

“I know how much you’re hurting, Tony. All of you. This was a good way to blow off steam, but you know it won’t last.”

“Yeah. I wasn’t entirely on board. Not that I’m not participating.”

“But you love her and you miss her.”

“I didn’t know it was common knowledge.”

“Nobody can avoid finding out. It’s the little things. But you’re a wonderful person, Tony. Your wives are wonderful. Even the one who’s missing. You have to have faith.”

“I don’t believe in God.”

“Then have faith in Kate. Don’t give up.”

“How’d you get so wise, Amanda?”

“Loved and lost and loved again.”

“Now?”

“Karl and I aren’t that far. Maybe next year.”

She lifted her lips and kissed me. It was soft and comfortable, open and accepting. It was a kiss that went on for a long time, but even though I stiffened, I still wasn’t inclined to move toward her. She’d become a real friend over the past two years and I was happy just to hold her. After while we drifted off to sleep, our lips still touching.


I went to the kitchen in the morning, thinking that I’d start coffee. I at least wanted a cup. Amanda and I had stayed wrapped in each other’s arms all night, but when I woke up with an erection pressed into her tummy, I pulled away and slipped out of bed. I’d make love to her if she wanted, but I wasn’t going to wake her up with my morning wood.

“May I help, Master?” a quiet voice beside me asked. I hadn’t even heard Wendy come into the kitchen.

“Good morning, Tiger,” I said, kissing her. She melted against me, skin to skin. I didn’t even stop to think that there were a dozen women in the house and we were all naked. “Did you sleep well?”

“Eventually. They kept me up late.”

“Are you okay, sweetheart?”

“Will we ever be okay, Tony?” There was a sparkle of tears in her eyes but she managed to hold them back as we looked at each other.

“Have faith,” I said, mimicking Amanda.


Amanda, Rachel, and Tonya left after a light breakfast about eleven. June hung all over Lissa and Whitney and I had a feeling she’d had her chimes rung more than once. Rio, Bree, and Amy emerged from the guestroom before breakfast and two of the three of them were walking gingerly. Allison and Melody held hands all through breakfast and took turns jumping up to go give Wendy and me kisses.

I figured everyone would head home, but no one seemed ready to go. It was a holiday and none of us wore a stitch of clothing. People drifted off and back. I decided to have a nice soak. If anyone wanted to join me, that was fine, but I was headed for the hot tub.

I was curious that no one came in for a long time. When she did, I was surprised.

“Hey, Ames.”

“Hey, Ames. Is that new ink?”

“Yeah. I figured if I had a dragon on my butt I’d skate faster.”

“Somehow that makes sense.” She stepped into the tub and settled next to me instead of across. She leaned against me and I put an arm around her. I didn’t touch anything inappropriate, but Amy and I had become comfortable being close. We were buddies.

“Could I convince you to help me seduce your wife?” she asked.

“Hmm. Which one?”

“Only you could pull that line off with a straight face. The short one I’ve been hot for, for something like three years now,” she answered.

“You wanna double-team Melody?”

“It’s kind of a special occasion. Do you think she’d succumb?”

“I have a feeling she might.”

We got out of the tub and dried each other, not at all concerned about touching each other’s privates. I was about to let the water out of the tub but Lissa walked into the bathroom followed by Whitney and Rio.

“Is it still hot?”

“Yeah. We weren’t in for long.”

“Everything you need is on the bed,” Lissa whispered.

Amy and I walked into the bedroom to find Melody lying in the middle of the bed with a blindfold on. We crawled up on the bed.

“You’re back. That didn’t take long. Are you going to play with me now?” Melody asked. It sounded like she was expecting Lissa. I looked at Amy and raised an eyebrow. That was all the signal it took. We lowered our mouths to Melody’s breasts and each took a nipple between our lips. Melody practically jumped straight up in the air. Her hand came down on my back and then ruffled my hair. She did the same to Amy. “Oh my! I’m being ravaged and I’m helpless. Oh, what shall I do?” she whined in a tiny voice. When I put my lips against hers in a deep kiss, she put her arms around me and held me.

Each time Amy moved to a new part of Melody’s body, Mel whimpered against me, relishing the sensations. By the time Amy had reached her navel, Melody had spread her legs wide and was whispering, “Yes. Yes.” As Amy continued south, I began to move, releasing Melody’s lips and returning my attention to her nipples. That freed her mouth and between chanting fuckfuckfuckfuck and yesyesyes, Melody also shouted, “suck my nipples,” “lick my clit,” and “Oh god, I’m going to come.” When she came, Melody shouted, “God, Amy! You are so fucking good! I can’t wait to lick you.” I lifted my head to see the blindfold was gone and Melody knew exactly who was between her legs.

When Melody started to come down, we heard echoes of orgasms coming from the bathroom. The three of us started to laugh.

“That was awesome,” Melody said, rolling over on top of Amy.

“Thought I’d show you what a full-timer can do,” Amy laughed. “Not one of these switch hitters.

“Yeah, well I’m a switch and I’m going to show you something,” Melody laughed as she straddled Amy and kissed her. I figured it was about time for me leave. Amy pulled Melody’s head so she could whisper to her. “Really?” Melody asked. Amy nodded. Melody pulled me back. “Our friend would like your help, Tony. You don’t mind, do you?” I was thrown. Amy wanted a guy to help? A lesbian?

“Uh ... what can I do?” Then I remembered our conversation. I was sure it was no longer an issue, but maybe I was wrong.

“Please, Tony,” Amy whispered. “While Melody keeps me occupied with her sweet lips and pussy?”

“Are you sure, Ames?”

“I have to know. I don’t have much time left. Please?” A year ago, Amy had told me she was considering having sex with Thor and fully joining in the threesome. She’d told me then that if she made that decision, she wanted me to have sex with her first. Since the subject hadn’t come up lately, I assumed she’d decided no. Apparently, I was wrong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.