The Prodigal - Cover

The Prodigal

Copyright© 2013 to Elder Road Books

Twenty-five

Romantic Sex Story: Twenty-five - 2013 Clitorides Award third place for "Best Romantic Story." The continuing story of Tony Ames, his art, his sport, and his loves. It's one thing to gather four women to you that you love and who love you, but keeping them could be harder than expected. Most chapters have a little sex in them, a few have a lot. Tony is about to turn twenty-one and changes happen when you become an "adult." This story includes a submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

THE LIMO WE RENTED for the night was the closest thing to a city bus there was in shiny black. The twenty-two of us fit with no problem. When we pulled up to the curb, it felt like a Hollywood opening. People gathered just to see how many people would get out of the massive limo. It was an oversized clown car. The party seemed to double when we all walked into the gallery.

Some students leave for the summer without attending the gala. After all, school is officially out for the summer at five o’clock. But a surprising number stay through the weekend so they can attend the parties. Ours was going to be a huge party after the gala. The twenty-two in the limo were just the beginning.

Lissa and Melody on one side and Kate and Wendy on the other flanked me as we entered. I was in my leathers and boots, which I hadn’t worn since my New York opening.

We started with the fashion show. Lissa helped Melody backstage as she dressed her runway model in a new sportswear line for spring. Lissa had been negotiating seriously with Raquethon, but the company only wanted our racquetball line. As we moved toward Nationals, it appeared that line would now debut as Ice Queen Racquet Wear by Raquethon. But Melody’s new line was far more mainstream than the racquetball line. Not that the fabrics were different, but that the fashions themselves were less sport-specific. Melody said it was an ‘active-wear’ line and included a return to her original sundresses. As soon as the gala was over, Amy would activate the new page on our website and sales would begin. There were a limited number of items available for the summer and a limited quantity of each.

“Miss Anderson. Miss Grant,” a woman called when she saw them emerge from backstage. “Congratulations on a stunning premier. Will your new line be available in any local stores?”

“Arliss, how nice to see you,” Lissa said. “Have you met Melody?”

“It’s my pleasure,” Melody said. “I’ve been reading your column ever since I moved to Seattle.” Oh! A fashion reviewer!

“So nice to meet you. I can’t wait to get my own sundress for this summer,” Arliss said. “So, any local stores?”

“No, not yet,” Melody answered. “We have limited quantities for this summer, so we don’t have enough to spread around to stores. It will be available online at midnight tonight.”

“We hope you’ll consider a store for your fall collection,” said another woman beside Arliss. “Preferably ours.”

“Melody, Lissa,” Arliss began, “this is Leah Shultz from Nordstrom. Please tell me I’m getting a scoop and you’ll be releasing your fall line through Nordstrom.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Miss Shultz,” Melody said, shaking the woman’s hand.

“My pleasure,” Leah said. “Lissa, it’s so good to see you again. I wondered where you’d disappeared to.”

“Thanks, Leah. Forever Lily and I parted ways and I’ve been working with Melody and Tony on the new line. We should set a time to talk about the fall line and what Melody has planned. Would it be too late if we waited until the end of the month? We have racquetball Nationals and the summer line that are consuming all our energy right now.”

“The sooner the better,” Leah said, “but the end of the month will do.” She handed Lissa and Melody each a card then turned a questioning look toward me before tentatively holding out another card.

“Thank you,” I said. “I’m a silent partner on this, so it’s best to just work with Melody and Lissa.” She retracted the offered card.

“Well, please call to set an appointment as soon as possible,” Leah said, returning her attention to Lissa and Melody. Afraid you’ll have to wait a month for that scoop, Arliss.” We headed toward refreshments.

“Slimy dick,” I heard over my left shoulder. I turned to see a snarling Allison.

“What did I do?” I asked.

“Not you. Him!” she growled pointing to the other side of the gallery. “I went with Kate and Wendy and everyone to see the pictures while you had your little meeting. There’s a dude there pouring the attention on Kate. Saying her paintings are much superior to yours and she shouldn’t be living in your shadow.”

“Where are they?” We looked, but there was no sign of Kate and Wendy or the mystery man.

“Hey! What building is this going to be painted on?” Eric asked, pointing at Bacchanalia.

“Don’t you know?” whispered the tall elegant woman on Eric’s arm. I grinned. Kevin makes up as one of the most beautiful women ever. “Tony has to paint a museum piece every year. With that big painting hanging at SAM, this one must be destined for the Metropolitan.”

“Thanks, Kevin. I’m thinking you should be the centerpiece of my next museum piece. You look beautiful.”

“Thank you, Tony. You know I’ve always wanted to get naked for you.” We laughed but I think Eric was just a little bit jealous as he pulled Kevin closer to him.

“Don’t worry, Eric. Any pose I put Kevin in, you’ll be in, too.”

“It took me a long time to find a girlfriend with the right equipment,” Eric said. “Sorry if I get a little possessive.” The two kissed and we moved on.

We continued to explore the exhibit. I kept getting stopped by people every time I tried to locate Kate. Jack arrived, and after strolling through the gala, took the boys home. Clarice stopped to talk a few minutes as did Bob Bowers. I was constantly surrounded by people. Wendy slipped under my arm and buried her face against my side. I turned to her to find she was crying silently. I quickly excused myself from the people around me and led my Tiger out into a hall.

“What is it, Tiger?” I asked. “I thought you were with Kate?”

“She ... sent me away,” Wendy said.

“What do you mean? Where is she?” There was only one ‘she’ that could be referred to.

“With that awful man from New York. She said, ‘Tiger, go to your master.’” Wendy looked up at me with something approaching dread in her eyes. “Tony. She ordered me to leave. Kate never does that.”

“Where are they?” I asked. I was getting mad. No one had the right to give my Tiger orders—even her lover. I was shocked at my reaction. My Tiger. Mine to command. No one else’s. Shit!

“They’re in the auditorium. We watched the dance recital and they stayed there to talk. I don’t like him.”

“We need to go pay a visit.” I took Wendy by the hand and we headed toward the auditorium. Bree separated herself from my other side and disappeared into the gallery. Shortly, I could feel the presence of the rest of my crew emerge to follow.

We walked in the left door of the auditorium and quickly spotted Kate talking to a guy near the back. I recognized Neil Stedman, the New York agent that tried to recruit us last spring. I turned down the row of seats toward them and heard him say, “Ah. Here come your babysitters. Consider what I’m saying, Katarina. I’ll talk to you soon.”

“Don’t call me. I’ll call you,” Kate responded. He stood up and was moving down the row away from us before I reached Kate. When he got to the end of the row, he had to pass between Lissa and Melody, then Bree, Whitney, and Allison in order to get out of the auditorium.

“What’s going on, Kate?” I asked a little harshly.

“I knew you’d come. Thank you,” she said as she hugged me.

“You ordered Wendy away.”

“I know. I’m so sorry, sweetheart,” Kate said to Wendy. She opened her arms to our lover and Wendy stepped warily into them. “I don’t ever want to order you around. It was the only way I could think of that you would get Tony and bring him. Please forgive me.”

The two girls held each other as Melody and Lissa reached them from the other side.

“What’s going on?” Melody demanded. “What did that ... what did you call him, Allison?”

“Slimy dick.”

“What did that slimy dick want?”

“He wants me to go to New York and then on tour,” Kate said. “I was just being polite. He caught us when we were in the gallery. When he started talking business, I told him we were going in to see the dance recital. I figured he’d leave us alone, but he followed us right into the auditorium. He kept whispering to me during the recital and when I started to get up to leave, he grabbed hold of my hand and held me in place. I didn’t know what to do, so I ordered Wendy to leave and go find Tony. I’m so sorry, honey.” Kate squeezed Wendy closer to her.

“Why did you send Wendy away?” Lissa said. “She’s your best defense.”

“She was also the only one who could get reinforcements. I thought she’d be so shocked she’d get Tony and you’d rescue me. I didn’t mean to hurt you, Wendy. Please forgive me.” Wendy nodded and held herself closer to Kate but one hand stayed firmly in mine.

“Maybe you want to go wash your hands,” Whitney drawled. “I certainly would if he held mine.”

“You’re right,” Kate said. “But would a couple of you stay with me? I wouldn’t put it past him to be hiding in the women’s restroom.”

We laughed a little and the tension broke. Kate headed to the restroom with Melody and Lissa. Wendy stayed firmly attached to me. It was about half an hour later that we gathered everyone together and headed for the limo to take us home for the after-party. When we left, more people than our crew headed for the door. A lot more people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.