The Prodigal - Cover

The Prodigal

Copyright© 2013 to Elder Road Books

Nineteen

Romantic Sex Story: Nineteen - 2013 Clitorides Award third place for "Best Romantic Story." The continuing story of Tony Ames, his art, his sport, and his loves. It's one thing to gather four women to you that you love and who love you, but keeping them could be harder than expected. Most chapters have a little sex in them, a few have a lot. Tony is about to turn twenty-one and changes happen when you become an "adult." This story includes a submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

THE ORGY BEGAN PROMPTLY AT TEN.

The boys were in bed. Mom and Dad were playing cards with Lexi and Jack. Hmm. Lexi and Jack. They were beginning to look more like a couple. I needed to check in with Melody about how she felt about it. I got the bathroom first and was told to wait in bed.

I could hear the voices and laughter in the hall as one after another of the women in my life used the bathroom, showered together, and gathered outside the bedroom door. When the door opened, they filed in one at a time in their robes—given to them at Christmas last year—and stood at the foot of the bed. As if on some unspoken cue, the robes dropped one at a time from my left.

That was it. My part was apparently finished. The odd pairs of girls standing in front of me turned to each other and started making out, falling on the bed and totally ignoring me. Poor Tony. It looked like Lissa and Beth had interrupted something earlier in order to participate in the line-up. They were on top of each other in a second. Bree and Wendy were just cuddling with each other, kissing and rubbing their cheeks together. They sat on the foot of the mattress and softly talked to each other, occasionally laughing and slowly letting their fingers explore. Melody and Kate were clasped in such an intense embrace that I wasn’t sure if either one was breathing. I closed my eyes and breathed in the scent of so many aroused women enjoying each other.

I felt the bed shift near me and a soft caress on either side of me.

“Did you know Bree and I are friends, master?” Wendy whispered.

“We’ve been friends for a long time now, Tony,” Bree whispered on the other side.

“But we’re not lovers.”

“Even though she’s so soft and beautiful and perfect,” Bree smiled at Wendy.

“But we’re at your service, sir,” Wendy said, “if you’ll have us.”

“We’d do anything for you,” Bree said. They set about proving it. Before long, our bed became more of a big, double king size swimming pool. It seemed like we floated and drifted together and apart. There were tiny gasps as orgasms took people by surprise and more than a few mighty moans as couples, trios, and more brought each other the pleasure of being loved. I was more than happy to feel Wendy clenching around me as I rose to my own pleasure. And somewhere in the night, we slept, tangled together in our own lovers’ knot.


The guestroom door creaks a little and I was just waking when I heard it. Wendy was out of bed in a flash and I thought I’d join her in the kitchen to make coffee.

“Wendy?” a small voice whispered. “I was scared.”

“What is it, Drew?” my Tiger asked.

“I woke up and I didn’t know where I was. Where’s Daddy?”

Uh-oh. I joined Wendy and handed her a robe.

“I bet he fell asleep before he came to bed,” I said softly as we slipped out into the hall. “We’ll go make coffee and I bet we’ll find him soon. Is Damon awake?”

“He said to go to sleep,” Drew whimpered.

“Well, if he doesn’t come downstairs soon, he might miss the first story, sport. Bet Wendy wants a story, don’t you Tiger?”

“Just as soon as we get coffee started,” she said, scooping Drew up in her arms and carrying him downstairs with her. In a few minutes we were cuddled in the living room, sipping our morning coffee, and were almost finished with our first story when Damon shuffled in the room, scowled at us and crawled into our arms. It was still early in the morning, but one-by-one my family came into the living room by way of the kitchen and cuddled up around the sofa.

Mom peeked in before she fixed herself a cup of coffee and joined us. Jack came in and kissed his boys kind of apologetically.

“You got up before I got to bed, didn’t you, guys,” he said. Melody and Lissa looked at me but I just smiled innocently. It wasn’t long before Lexi came downstairs with Beth and Kate. Mom turned to Wendy and asked if she’d like to help make pancakes and people started to shift around. We were filling plates with sausage and hotcakes and most of us were on our second or third cup of coffee before Dad shuffled in and looked around the kitchen like he’d stumbled into a different world. It was Christmastime and we were a family at home.


“Tony, may I speak with you?” Lexi asked.

“Of course, Lexi. What’s up?”

“Would you mind bringing Lissa and Melody?”

“Ah. Sure.” I went to collect the two ladies and brought them into the kitchen where Lexi was sitting with a fresh pot of coffee.

“Mom. Do you think we don’t already know?” Melody asked, getting right to the point.

“Do you think it’s too soon, Melly? Are you ashamed of me?”

“Mom! Of course I’m not ashamed of you. Are you crazy? I’m happy for you, and for Jack. You both deserve some love in your lives.”

“But, Lissa, you aren’t mad at me, are you?”

“Lexi, Jack is my ex-husband. I still care a great deal for him and can only hope that he finds some of the wonderful love that I have.”

“Then... ?”

“Lexi,” I said, “what’s between you and Jack is between you and Jack, not us.”

“Well, I’m not exactly moving in, but it was a nice evening.”


Sunday morning, I asked Kate and Wendy to drive into Omaha with me to pick up Allison at the airport. I needed some time with my two special queens. We were way early to go to the airport, so we stopped at a Heartland Cafe for Sunday brunch.

“I wondered why you got us out so early this morning,” Kate smiled. “Are we getting another taste of Nebraska?”

“An Omaha tradition,” I said. “I missed you two all this past week.” Wendy squeezed my hand and Kate smiled.

“It would have been much more fun with you than it was with those stinky gallery people. I’m not sure I want to be an artist.”

“Kate!”

“Not really. They were just so slimy. I can’t believe Clarice booked us into those places.”

“Well, they were available, I guess,” I said. “I think in the future, though, I’d rather not open the same weekend that you do. I felt like I missed a big moment for you.”

We filled our plates with French toast and scrambled eggs. The food was plentiful, and perhaps not as fatty as what we’d eaten in Georgia, but it was a close second. We laughed and caught up on everything. Wendy was lovey, but not dropping into a submissive role. Kate finally relaxed. I decided it was time to drop my bombshell.

“Kate, Wendy, you both know how much I love you, right?” They nodded, but I could tell they were both suddenly wary. “I need to talk to you about something that you’ll see on Christmas Eve. You two and Melody and Lissa are my family. I want you to know that absolutely nothing will change that. We each have our own ... unique kind of relationship, but we also each have something special with all of us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.