The Prodigal - Cover

The Prodigal

Copyright© 2013 to Elder Road Books

Fourteen

Romantic Sex Story: Fourteen - 2013 Clitorides Award third place for "Best Romantic Story." The continuing story of Tony Ames, his art, his sport, and his loves. It's one thing to gather four women to you that you love and who love you, but keeping them could be harder than expected. Most chapters have a little sex in them, a few have a lot. Tony is about to turn twenty-one and changes happen when you become an "adult." This story includes a submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

“SO, WHERE ARE WE GOING?” I asked as we piled into the car. I was thankful that Erika had agreed to let us take our driver rather than her VW minibus. That thing had to be forty years old.

“I have to tell you a little family history or you won’t understand,” Erika said. “Opa immigrated to the U.S. in the early fifties to work in the printing industry. He met a graphic artist at the company—a big, beautiful, blonde Swedish girl who became my grandmother. Their daughter, Ilsa, was a rebellious child of the late sixties. She protested and marched, and was even found chained to a tree in a national forest where they were going to log. That’s where she met Stew, my father. He’s a short dark half-Cherokee. A few years later, I came along and turned out short like my father, but blonde like my mother. I was obsessed with printing from the first time I saw a press. I’ve been apprenticed to Opa for six years now. As long as he’ll keep me, I’ll stay with him. One day I want to take over his shop as a master printer.”

“Wow, Erika. Will you continue to do all my printmaking?” I asked. She looked at me with her mouth open.

“You’d trust me to do that?”

“You’ve got ink in your veins and no one else in the country will come close to what you and your grandfather do. Right Kate?”

“I’ve already asked her to do mine,” Kate laughed. “What did you think all the girl-talk was about? How good a lover you are?”

“Well, that did come up,” Erika said. “Don’t worry. The reports were favorable.” Now I was blushing.

“Um ... all this is interesting, but how does it bear on what we’re doing today and where we are going?”

“Oh yeah,” Erika continued. “I’m one-quarter Cherokee and that officially makes me a Native American. Mom and Dad weren’t going to let me escape to the city without doing everything they could to instill respect for my Native American roots. We’re going to a powwow.”


There was nothing I could have chosen for a special day with Kate that was better than being immersed in the culture, drumming, and dancing of a Cherokee powwow. The tribal grounds were about a hundred miles north of Columbus. If we’d been smart, we would have packed our bags and gone straight from the powwow to Atlanta to catch our flight the next day, but our tickets were written from Columbus and neither Kate nor I had any idea how much fun we’d have or for how long we would be caught up in the event.

We met Erika’s mother and father, Ilsa and Stewart Redhawk. Turns out that even though Erika uses her grandfather’s last name at work, her real name is Erika Strauss Redhawk. What a trip! Erika and her mother were the only blonde dancers at the powwow. They were well-known among the others, though. I got lost in the rhythms of the drumming for a couple of hours while I sketched the environment and the dancers. This was a world akin to meeting Kate’s family for the first time. I finally understood why I’d been told to wear jeans and a button-down shirt. Jeans were the uniform, but all the guys there were dressed up on top, many in western wear and some in various renditions of native costume. Of course, those who danced were dressed in completely traditional costumes, including Erika. Kate seemed to fit right in, dressed in one of her gypsy outfits.

When I saw them together, Erika had an arm around Kate and was showing her some of the dance steps. The two were laughing and having a great time. I snapped a picture just to be sure I had a reference, and busily sketched what I was seeing. I was seeing more than one girl teaching another to dance. I was seeing two people connecting. Little touches, quick embraces, and a kiss on the cheek when a step was learned. I was watching Kate capture another in her charm.

Both ladies were flushed when they made their way back to me and started looking at the drawings I’d done. When they got to the one of the two of them dancing, I got a huge kiss from Kate. Erika giggled. Kate looked at her and tilted her head toward me. That was apparently Erika’s cue because I was crushed beneath the blonde’s soft lips. We were panting when she let go and broke up in giggles.

There were a few booths selling everything from beads to flatbread and barbecued pork. We had plenty to eat and Kate and Erika led me to the trading post to outfit me in a new hat. I had never pictured myself in a cowboy hat, but this one was dark brown straw with a shapeable brim and a leather headband with a feather medallion on the front. When I put it on, both girls nodded their approval.

As the sun went down, the fires were lit and the dancing took on what I called a spiritual aspect. I sat on a log bench with Kate on my lap and Erika snuggled up tight against us. I had an arm around each of them, and the two held hands in front of us. Every once in a while, I’d feel a pair of lips brush against my cheek or neck. Occasionally, they leaned in to whisper to each other and share a soft kiss, careful not to attract attention to us. It was ten when we made our way back to the car and our driver took us back to Columbus—the three of us wrapped around each other and sleeping in the backseat.


Kate and I didn’t sleep anymore after we got back to the hotel at midnight. Erika had the driver drop her off at home, but didn’t leave us until she’d given each of us a deep kiss, accompanied by a little light petting. When we got to the hotel, Kate and I made love practically before the door closed behind us. We whispered to each other, rising to a peak and subsiding, only to rise again. More than once, Erika’s name was included in our whispers. It had the desired effect on each of us. We were still making love when our wake-up call came in the morning.


There were only two weeks of school left when we got back to Seattle Sunday night and then a week of finals. Kate and I had a lot of catching up to do before we left for our respective showings. My show was set to open in three weeks in New York. Kate’s was set for the same Friday night in San Francisco. As soon as my show was installed, Clarice would leave New York for Kate’s show. It was going to be a wild rush and I couldn’t help but wonder how this would work in the future. I had a sad feeling in the back of my gut when I thought that Kate and I might never be able to attend each other’s openings. I’d have to talk with Clarice about how we were scheduled.

Doc was enthusiastic about our return and had us conduct two classes to describe our experiences in lieu of a final in printmaking. We’d brought some samples back with us so we could do show and tell. We’d each rescued a set of rejects for one of our prints. When they were pinned up on a wall in Doc’s studio, we could go through the colors as they’d been pulled and show what it was that caused the rejection at that stage. We also circled the flaws right on the prints so that they couldn’t be salvaged and sold. Gerhardt had insisted that we do that before we took the prints from the shop.

We’d only signed the printer’s proofs and artist’s proofs of our exhibition work while we were in Georgia. That meant a huge crate of unsigned prints arrived at our studio on Wednesday. Before they got there, we had to build a work table big enough to spread out on and keep our prints stacked and in order. On Saturday, Doc and Clarice came to the studio to supervise the signing and handle the prints. I suppose it’s counter-intuitive, but signing fine art prints is done with a plain old pencil. Of course, no one uses a stick of wood anymore. We used mechanical pencils with 0.7mm HB lead for our signing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.