The Interview - Cover

The Interview

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2013 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A woman is looking to get a new job and it is her first interview.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   2nd POV   .

I have an interview today at a company that I want to work at. I am so excited and hope that I can impress the interviewer and land the job. I make sure that I am looking very nice. My hair is long brown and I have it up in an up do. My make up is on and I spray some perfume on. I come to your office which is in Fairfield.

I am wearing a very sexy sundress, since it's still summer. It's very silky and soft on me and accentuates all the right places. It's very thin, so I decide not to wear any panties because I don't want any panty lines to show. I am wearing a very silky and thin bra as well. I want to make a good impression because I really want this position.

I fill out the necessary paperwork and the receptionist tells me to wait in the reception area. I am so nervous but I really want to work at this company. Finally a woman comes and gets me and tells me to follow her and she will take me to the area I need to be at.

I come into your office and your sitting behind a beautiful custom oak desk and I am impressed with your office. You are wearing jeans with a Polo shirt and I am immediately turned on. You start talking to me in a voice that sends chills through my sundress and immediately gets my nipples aroused. Now you can't help yourself but turn your eyes to my erect beautifully shaped nipples.

You tell me that we will move to the couch for a more casual type of interview. I can tell that you are looking at my body and I feel your eyes undressing me at this point. I gently uncross my legs. I am not wearing panties and when I uncross my legs you are able to take a glance at my bald pussy.

We start talking about the position that you have to offer me. It is an Administrative position, but I can work from my house a few days out of the week. You start to tell me a little bit about the job and I am looking deep into your eyes as you are telling me about the position. For some reason I find you so attractive and I feel my nipples getting harder and more erect as we are talking. My nipples are so hard at this point and I know they are sticking straight out and I feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as you are talking to me.

The interview is going well but all of a sudden you lean in and start to kiss me. We start to french kiss our tongues are dancing in each others mouth. The kisses are very deep and very wet. We are not talking now and your hands are all over my body. It is the oddest thing but I am so turned on and I am like butter in your hands.

My dress at this point has eased itself up toward my hips and I gently uncross my legs. Your hand is now moving up my thigh and then you put your fingers into my pussy. I am so wet and excited that your hand is there. Your thumb starts to massage my clitoris and your fingers are playing in my pussy. I start to moan and whimper. You lay me down and spread my legs and your head is between my thighs. You start to do short licks around my pussy and then longer licks.

Your tongue now starts to dart in and out of my of my cunt. I am so wet and my legs start to quiver and I start to cream on your tongue. My cum is flowing out of my pussy and you are lapping up my sweet pussy juices. My cum is so thick and white and it is dripping along my ass and you are licking and cleaning it all up.

I can't stand it any longer and I kneel down and unzip your pants and pull down your boxers to your feet. I am fondling your balls and playing with them in my hand. I start to lick and suck them they are so warm and fleshy in my hands. I am squeezing them lightly and smoothing them down. Your pre-cum is glistening on the top of your head and I must taste it. I take a lick of your sweet salty cum that tastes like a salty candy in my mouth. My tongue is playing with your pee hole and I am sucking all the cum that is dripping out of your very hard cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.