Jake's Dream Come True - Cover

Jake's Dream Come True

Copyright© 2013 by BillyRay

Chapter 20

Mind Control ESP Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Following a beating, a high school nerd finds himself with powers that make his wildest dream come true

Caution: This Mind Control ESP Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   mc sex story,mc story

I awoke with a warm body snuggled up against me, judging by the angle of the sun in the window, it was just past noon.

I nudged Kirsten.

Only it wasn't Kirsten. At some point Samantha had joined me and Kirsten had left.

"You're awake," she noted, "how are you feeling?"

"Much better. That was the most mental manipulating I have ever done at one time and I had no idea how draining it would be."

There was still a bit of lethargy, but I saw no need to worry her.

"You probably should have spread it out a bit more, maybe just one or two a day."

"Hindsight's twenty-twenty. But I'm glad it's done. There's no way I could have slept while any of you weren't protected."

"If you're sure you're back a hundred percent, there's something I want to talk to you about."

"Sam, you know I can't tell a rose from a daisy, you and Tiff pick the wedding decorations – all Mike and I are capable of is showing up on time ... maybe."

"Not that, you jerk." she laughed, poking my side and making me jump.

"How would you feel," she said, her tone changing to trepidation, "about being with Tiffany again?"

"And by 'being with' you mean?..."

"Sex, I mean sex, like you didn't know."

"She brought that up? I thought the rules were clear, albeit unspoken."

"She didn't bring it up, I did."

"But, Sam, you know that won't be fair, we have to think about Mike's feelings."

"That won't be a problem, all you have to do is make a few adjustments."

I looked at her with my best incredulous cocking of an eyebrow.

"I am not fucking with Mike's head just to screw Tiffany. I don't care how hot she is, he's been my best friend since..."

"I'm not asking to fuck with Mike's head, I'm asking you to fuck with mine."

"Back up. What the hell went on while I napped?"

"I got to thinking about that talk we all had with Kirsten. About how we all love each other. I realized there's one in our group with whom I have never expressed that love, not physically anyway, and that's Mike."

"Hey, I've never been with Mike either, and you don't see me getting all freaky about it."

"Shut up, I'm serious. I know Tiffany would be with you again – in a heartbeat, and I want to be able to show Mike my love."

"So you want me too..."

"Do it again. Change me. Change my feelings about Mike, so I'm attracted to him and will enjoy the sex. It wouldn't be fair to him if I were just going through the motions. Also, I need to know it won't bother you. If you think you are going to be even the slightest bit jealous, then we'll drop it – I don't want to do anything that might adversely affect a friendship that's almost twenty years old."

"I'm fine with it, but what about Mike? I mean, me being with Tiffany."

"He said it wouldn't bother him, and Tiff is fine with me being with Mike. Shit, she's fine with him being with Kirz, and if any girl would be a threat, that little hottie would be. They're secure in their feelings for one another, just as I assume we are. But again, they, and I, will defer to your feelings about it."

The idea of once again screwing the gorgeous blond was causing my cock to twitch, but I wasn't just thinking with my little head. The girls had been careful, but in orgies there is always the chance of contact when a bunch of naked bodies are rolling around a room. Samantha has tickled and even licked Mike's balls while he was fucking Tiffany or Kirsten. He'd gone so far as to suck on one of Samantha's nipples while she made out with whoever he'd been fucking. But as far as I know he hadn't touched her pussy. My contacts with Tiffany, other than that first time, had been pretty much the same and having to restrain ourselves sometimes made for some awkward adjustments in the heat of the moment.

Him being free to just go on and fuck Samantha, as well as me being free to do the same with Tiffany, would really simplify things as well as heat them up. The thought of it didn't bother me, Samantha was right, I knew where her heart was and if she wanted this, then who was I to deny myself a spectacular blond bombshell ... er ... I mean ... who was I to deny her whatever cock she wanted in the moment.

Besides, if things went badly for me in the near future, at least she would still have the three of them, and I was sure that being able to enjoy sex with Mike would help Samantha through some of it.

"If you're sure this is what you want."

"Thank you!" She said, throwing herself on top of me. "Hey, is this hard on for me, or for Tiffany?"

"It might be for Kirsten if you keep being a smart ass. C'mon, we have to talk to everyone, I want to make sure you all understand the process."

We donned our robes and went downstairs, Mike was watching a UFC competition and the girls were in the kitchen in one of those rare times Kirsten was letting someone help her prepare a meal, in this case, a plate of sandwiches.

I called for a meeting, they all seemed to know what it was about and Mike tore himself from televised violence, but he did grab the remote and watched it until he was at the kitchen door. Only then did he turn it off.

"Now I'll have to check the web to find out who won." He complained only halfheartedly, "It's a close match."

"Samantha told me what you all discussed," I said when we were all seated at the table, "and I want to let you know about the process. Just a warning, I will be reading everyone during this, just make sure there are absolutely no reservations. And I intend to make it a two way street, you will all know if I'm lying about anything as well."

Closing my eyes, I connected with all of them, giving the mental passwords and made it a passive link that would allow only an awareness of emotions to go both ways, no thoughts. I didn't want my lusty desire for Tiffany to affect any true feelings by inadvertently sending out some sort of command.

"Mike, I just want you to to know I have no problems with you being with Samantha, I mean, I understand it, she's an extremely sexy woman, but then, your woman is as sexy as they come and Kirsten has made a lot of guys redefine their personal definition of the hottest girl they've ever seen – I know, I've checked."

"Flattery will get you ... well, just about anything you want." said Kirsten with a grin.

I chuckled, "But I want to sure you feel the same about me having sex with Tiffany."

"No issues here, bro. We've always been tight, and I love and trust you as much as you do me – plus, I think that not having to hold back on anything will just make all of us feel more relaxed about everything."

"I don't really have a dog in this fight," offered Kirsten, "sure, it might mean a little less cock for me, but I think I can live with that. To be honest, I've felt a little guilty that I've been able to enjoy two cocks while Tiff and Sam have only been able to have one. So I'm happy for that, especially knowing for sure how you all feel about me now. If what I'm getting from you right now, Jake, is any indication, I'm certain all my previous trepidations were really off the mark."

"Before you even ask me," said Tiffany, "I have no problems with Mike being with Sam. Sure, she's prettier than I am, but so is Kirsten and that's never bothered me."

That triggered an argument, of sorts. All three girls spoke at once, saying that they were each convinced that they were the least attractive of the three and the other two simply blew them out of the water in the looks department. Thanks to my link, I knew each one was sincere.

Suddenly, Samantha shushed the other two, looking at me.

"Are you two getting the same thing I am from our resident mind reader?"

They pondered for a second then Tiffany spoke up.

"Why such confusion and disbelief, Jake?"

"I can speak for both Mike and myself, thanks to my link, and we can't believe what we're hearing. You girls are without a doubt the three most beautiful women on the planet. Sure you're all different, but that's part of your beauty. If we were to assemble a hundred guys who had never seen you before and had them judge your looks, I bet there would only be a winner because you can't divide an even number by three."

"And the winner would only win by one vote." added Mike, "Look, as far as we're concerned you are all equally as beautiful as the others. What gets me is you really don't see it. If any of you were bullshitting about thinking the other two are prettier, Jake would have picked that up. Just put those thoughts out of your heads."

"But if you had to pick just one of us to love?" Asked Tiffany.

"Love isn't base solely on appearance." I said, "If push ever came to shove, I would be with Samantha, because I've loved her all my life. But I hope push never does come to shove. No guys have ever had it better, three gorgeous women, and all of you equally as lovable."

"Ditto for me," quipped Mike, "on all counts."

"What?" exclaimed Tiffany, her head snapping in his direction.

"You know what I mean. Except I'd be with you because you are the most firmly entrenched in my heart."

"I know," said Tiffany with the cutest grin, "I was just fucking with you."

"Great," said Kirsten, "where does that leave me?"

My link told me she was only partly kidding.

"That leaves you the most loved single girl in the world. And you know that's no bullshit."

"If anything ever happens to me," said Samantha, somberly, "I know you'll love and take care of Jake, just like you do now. And he'll love you as fiercely as he loves me."

"Alright," I said with my hand up, "this is getting morbid. I called this meeting to let you all know what this will entail."

"Sam's already told us." said Tiffany. "You have to get inside her head and make her attracted to Mike, in a sexual way, just like you did to her, about you, back in high school."

"Did she tell you how long it took?"

"Yeah," said Kirsten, "but wasn't that because you thought she didn't know what you were doing and didn't want her to become suspicious? You know she's on board with feeling that way towards Mike so that should make it easy ... right?"

"Not exactly. There were two reasons it took so long. You've got the first one, but a change as fundamental as this takes time. Sure, I can abbreviate it since I'm doing it with her knowledge, but I still have to make gradual adjustments and give her mind time to get used to each one before moving on to the next.

"Trying to go too fast could either alter her personality in a way that cannot be predicted, or it could prevent the changes from holding and I've been told the snap back could have extremely negative consequences in regards to her feelings for Mike.

"I really don't know how long it will take. You will all just have to be patient – and don't ask for progress reports, because I'm not sure myself just when the tipping point will happen. Also, I won't be telling anyone, not even you, Sam, what changes I make or when I make them. I don't want you doing anything just because you think you should – that could ruin it as well. This way, you won't do anything until you are really ready."

I had removed my link, since I knew that no one had even the tiniest reservations, so I had no problems getting away with my lie. Actually, I knew exactly when it was gonna happen, and I was also sure I could do it faster. But I had my reasons.

"Are you all willing to be patient?"

Tiffany stood up and dropped her robe.

"If you're sure you can wait for this." She said, striking a seductive pose and wearing only a mischievous grin.

I found I really, really didn't want to wait. But there was a greater good at hand.

Samantha stood up as well.

"I can wait for that," I said, with a grin of my own, as Samantha dropped her robe, "If he can wait for this."

Mike's eyes bobbled just a little as he stared at the picturesque woman that he had seen naked uncountable times, but never with any thoughts that he would actually be enjoying the pleasures that spectacular body offered. Just as when Samantha had first told me she wanted me to fuck Tiffany, I had looked at her differently, Mike was now seeing Samantha in a different light.

And there was no doubt he liked what he saw.

"I can wait." said Mike, his voice cracking slightly.

"You're so sweet." Cooed Samantha, with a lighthearted grin.

"That's it." said Kirsten, "All this talk about beautiful women has me needing to service my most lovely Mistresses, if my gracious Mistresses would be willing."

She handed me the plate of sandwiches and two beers.

"You guys go back into the living room and turn on your testosterone fest while the three of us take care of business."

"You think I'll be able to pay attention to the UFC knowing what's going on in here?"

"We'll be in shortly," said Tiffany, sweetly, "until then, you go on and watch guys pound on each other."

Mike and I retired to the living room and turned the television back on. The match Mike had been watching before had ended, but the current bout was pretty good as well.

Mike cracked his beer and reached for a sandwich.

"Wasn't that just a little bit forward, you know, for a submissive?"

"Perhaps. I think we gave Kirsten a little boost in confidence that, in my humble opinion, we are all going to appreciate."

"I can't argue with that." He said with a chuckle.

The sounds from the kitchen were a little distracting.

But the sandwiches were great.

Would it bore you to know what happened when the girls had had enough of each other and joined us?

Use your imagination.

When the wrestling match was over – the one in the living room, not the one on the television – we got down to planning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.