The Fetish Club - Cover

The Fetish Club

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2013 by mysteria27

BDSM Sex Story: Come play with Mistress Mysteria.....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   .

I just moved into town and wanted to check out a new fetish club. I have read about them in magazines and thought it would be rather interesting and wanted to explore my dark and deepest desires.

I get there and there is a bouncer at the door, show him my id and proceed to walk down the stairs to this club that is very dark inside and smoky. It is very crowded. There are lots of men and women milling about. Some people have leather outfits on, others are in leather and studs and others are dressed in normal attire. Some people have masks covering their eyes and it is very different here. I am thinking to myself this is definitely a place where dark and deep fantasies can be made. I find it rather exotic and exciting.

Once inside the dance floor is packed there are cages suspended in the air and women and men are dancing in them. Some of them are clothed and others are naked. Seems interesting. The club is very large and near the bathrooms there is a long hallway with many rooms and twists and turns. There are pictures hung on the walls of Masters and Dominatrix's that are available to hire. I look at them and am excited as some of them are pretty well known. I am thinking how cool it would be, someday to have my picture on the wall as a "Dominatrix."

I go to the bar and get a drink and I am looking everywhere and all of a sudden there you are sitting at a table by yourself. So I get up and walk over to you and introduce myself as Mysteria. You then tell your name is Red. I ask you if you have been here before and you said you just moved into town. I laugh and said "So Did I." We order drinks and start to talk. We seem to be getting along. I then ask you if you like bondage related play and you say you do. I ask you if you would like to come home with me and I will take you on an adventure of pleasure and pain. You look into my eyes and tell me you would like to leave with me.

We leave the club and you follow me to my apartment. We park our cars and then I open the door and bring you into my apartment. Once inside I offer you a drink and tell you to wait for me in the family room. I excuse myself and go in to my room to prepare for our bondage adventure.

Once in my room I change into the proper attire. I put on my leather Bustier which is very tight and it is corset like. I put on my black lacy thong and then attach my black stockings to my garter belts. I get out my tantric pleasure whip and my top crop. I put on my black leather gloves and my black fuck me 5 inch heals. I admire myself in the mirror as I look pretty fine for our bondage adventure. I grab the restraints and go into the bedroom and leave my accessories there.

I then meet you back in the family room. I approach you and tell you that from now on I am to be referred as Mistress Mysteria. You are not to speak to me unless I give permission for you to talk. You look me over and agree to my terms. I then ask you to follow me into my bedroom. Once inside, I tell you to take your clothes off and lay down on my bed. You seem a little nervous but you take your clothes off and do exactly what I say.

I then stand near the bed and ask you if you are ready to start our bondage adventure. You then say, you are ready. I then shout and say "What did you say?" and I take my top crop and hit you with it on your leg. You then say "Yes Mistress Mysteria I am ready." I then said good.

I go to my vanity and I get out the restraints and I restrain your arms and legs to my bedposts. I then tell you we will start to play. I take out my tantric whip and my top crop and hold at my sides.

I then sit on top of you and start to tease you. First I kiss you very lightly and then I stick my tongue down your throat and I keep going. Then I stop. I say "Slave, do you want me to kiss you some more?" You say yes. I say "Yes" and I take my whip and give you a lashing. Then you quickly say yes Mistress Mysteria please kiss me. I continue to kiss you.

I then slowly start to kiss your chest and lick you and then I get closer and closer to your cock. I continue to play with you and your cock is growing. I then say "Slave, why is your cock growing? I haven't given you permission to get hard yet." You really don't say anything. I then take my whip and give you another lashing and you flinch but it really does not hurt much. You then say Mistress Mysteria may I get hard? I then say you can. As your cock is growing now.

I then put you into my mouth and then I stop. And you wriggle on the bed. Mistress Mysteria can you please continue to suck me? I say okay Slave, I will but what will you do for me? You don't answer and I take my top crop and give you a slap. You gulp and still don't answer me. "Slave I asked you what you will do for me?" Would you like to lick my cunt? Mistress Mysteria may I lick your cunt? I say you can and I sit on your face.

Your tongue is licking my clitoris then I position myself so you can lick my pussy. I grind my pussy onto your face as you continue to lick and suck me. Your tongue is like a small dick and you are fucking my cunt. I then say "Slave do you still want to eat my cunt?" Mistress Mysteria, may I eat your cunt? I say you can and I continue to let you eat my pussy. I am grinding my cunt over your face as you continue to eat my pussy. You are feasting and your face is covered in my pussy juice. I then get off of you and say. "Slave, do you want more?" You answer Yes. I shout "What did you say?" I take my feather toy and start to play on your cock with it and tease you like this. Mistress Mysteria may I please eat your pussy? I get back on you and I ride your face some more and I continue to grind myself on your face. I start to moan as you are giving me pleasure and I keep fucking your face. My pussy juice is flowing as you are drinking all of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.