Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

After reaching home, I spent some time doing my morning workouts. After working up a good sweat, I stripped off my clothes, and wrapping a towel around my waist, was about to hit the shower when the bell rang.

Cursing whoever was ringing the bell this early in the morning, I opened the door. It was that rabaari lady, Gajra ben. I had completely forgotten that I had asked this woman to bring milk to my house from today onwards. Like I had said earlier, she was a 46-year old tribal woman, who belonged to a tribe of traditionally cattle-breeding nomads, and lived in a nearby village.

Their source of livelihood was raising cattle, and supplying milk to the nearby households in the town next to their village. She was dressed in their traditional attire which comprised of a coarse embroidered ghaagra that had small discs of mirrors sewn into it, a similarly embroidered long sleeved choli that covered her torso almost completely up to her waist, and a ghunghat of sorts that covered her head, the ends having been tucked into the ghaagra at her ample waist. The bit I liked most about their attire was that the choli practically had no cover at the back, and was only tied by two strings at the back.

A battered aluminum pot was perched on her head, which ostensibly contained the milk. She stood there at the doorstep, beaming at me through her rather fair but weather beaten face.

“I have brought milk, saheb.” she said to me with a smile, as my eyes took in the contours of her massive body. Like I said earlier, she was about as tall as Mayuri ben, albeit much fairer, and possessed a fleshy well-endowed mature body. Since she was supporting the pot on her head with one hand, her choli was stretched taut across those humongous breasts of hers, and I could see the outline of her thick nipples protruding even through the thick coarse fabric of her choli. A small portion of her ample fleshy belly, including a deep belly button could be seen between the lowered end of her choli and the waistline of her ghaagra.

Realizing that I was staring unashamedly at her body, I quickly averted my gaze, suddenly self conscious that I was wearing nothing but a towel across my waist. I smiled to myself when it suddenly occurred to me that I was in precisely this state of undress when I had met her yesterday at Radhika aunty’s parlour. I noticed her eyes give my well muscled torso the once over look, and seeing the smile on my face, asked self consciously “why are you smiling, saheb?”

“Nothing, Gajra ben. I was just thinking about something.” I replied, scratching my head.

“Saheb, will you please help me put this pot down?” she asked hesitantly, requesting me to help her heft the big aluminium pot from her head.

“Yes, no problem.” I replied, reaching out help her lift the pot from her head. As I did that, she stepped closer to me and bent forward a little bit to help me reach the pot. This caused her massive dangling breasts inside the choli to press against my chest for a brief moment.

They felt like a pair of mini footballs that had lost a bit of air, and I felt my limp cock twitch under the towel. This little brush with her did not go unnoticed by her, and the way she looked at me knowingly with a smile made me think that it was something she had done on purpose. Just as both of us were holding the aluminum vessel containing milk and bending forward to put in down on the floor, the unthinkable happened. My towel, which I had hastily tied around my waist before opening the door, came undone and slipped to the floor. I let out a little yelp of shock, and with a jerk, bent down to pick up the unfaithful towel; but not before this mature rabaari woman got a glimpse of my partly erect cock, and the wrinkled sac containing my family jewels. A sudden gleam came to her eyes, and she let out a throaty chuckle, even as I fumbled to get my towel back in place. Embarrassed to the core, I looked at her face with a scared expression on my face.

Still chuckling, she said “Oh saheb, don’t worry, why are you so shy? When you get so big? I’ve been seeing you ever since you were little and I’ve seen you naked so many times.”

I didn’t know what to say and mumbled something incoherent.

“And Saheb, your body looks so good, it is my luck that I got to see your body.” she continued, realizing how embarrassed I was, and trying to make me feel at ease.

I just smiled awkwardly and stood there fumbling with my towel.

Changing the topic, she asked me “Well, sir, you will bring a container to pour the milk in it?”

I didn’t want to stand there at the door anymore in only my towel, and said “You come inside Gajra ben. I don’t know which vessel to use for milk. You take out any vessel from the kitchen.”

Shaking her head, she smiled at me, and entered the house. I closed the door behind her, and followed her into the kitchen. I opened the cabinets for her to look in, and she soon located an appropriate vessel. Sitting down on her haunches on the floor, she began to pour milk from the container into my vessel using an aluminum measuring cup. As she was transferring the milk, she looked up at me and asked “Saheb, would two liters of milk be enough for you?”

“No, no,” I protested “I don’t want that much milk, I am alone at home.”

Pausing, she looked up at me with a smile again, and said “Saheb, you are young, and you have such a good body. You should drink at least two liters of milk everyday.” pronouncing the word ‘body’ to rhyme like ‘bowl’.

“Alright, sure why not, Gajra ben...” I conceded, not wanting to argue with her on that point any more.

She smiled gratefully at me, and proceeded to finish pouring two litres of milk into the vessel she had extracted from the cabinet. Finishing, she stood up and asked “By the way, we give buffalo milk to everybody, but Saheb if you want, I can also bring cow’s milk for you.”

I could never make out the difference between the two, and frankly didn’t care anyways. All the same, I decided to make use of this question to try and get a little naughty with her. “Do you have any other milk other than cow and buffalo milk?” I asked in a straight tone.

Confused, she looked at me and replied “Which milk do you like Saheb? We only keep cows and buffaloes.”

I just smiled at her knowingly, and said “Oh never mind. I thought you’d have some more milk to give...” purposely letting my eye move over the protruding mounds of her humongous tits inside that rustic choli.

That’s when realization dawned upon her about the true meaning of my statement, and a slow knowing smile creased her plump heavy set face.

“Ohh, now I get it.” she said with some hesitation, but smiling at me at the same time. “Saheb, you don’t even ... you are our master, we live only by the kindness of you people, we are always at your service.” she said slowly, looking me intently in the eye, a hint of a smile playing on her lips.

“Hmm...” was all I said, still looking her in the eye, and refusing to be embarrassed by this conversation.

We gazed at each other silently for a few moments, without saying a word. Then, with an apprehensive look on her face, she came closer to me and said in a low voice “Saheb, I understood what you mean, didn’t I?”

I looked her nonchalantly in the eye, and retorted “What do you mean?”

Clearly unsettled now, she twiddled with the ghunghat which had slipped down from her head to her shoulder, and pulling it back up to cover her head again, said to me in an unsure voice “Means ... that ... you want our ... mean ... woman’s milk...” lifting her hand upwards to point in the general direction of her huge mammaries dangling heavily inside the confines of that coarse choli.

My cock twitched involuntarily inside my towel at this gesture of hers, but I maintained a straight face, and just grunted “Hmm...” I was enjoying making this woman squirm and she was now beginning to lose some of her self assuredness.

Clearing her throat, she said to me hesitantly “Saheb, I don’t have ... I mean ... there is no milk in my body ... but I can arrange that, for you.” looking at my face with a very apprensive look in her eyes.

“What do you mean?” I quipped, still maintaining a brusque tone.

“I mean that, Saheb ... I can send my daughter-in-law to ... here to you, she gives milk to her baby. Would you like that, Saheb?” she said in an almost imploring voice.

My limp cock was by now threatening to stand at full attention, and even though I was aroused hugely by the thought of this mature 46-year old tribal woman offering to bring her daughter-in-law to me to ‘feed’ me, I refrained from accepting the offer.

My fascination with women’s breasts had already resulted in Mayuri ben ‘arranging’ for the lactating Alka bhabhi for me, and I didn’t want to open up any more opportunities along those lines, without first deciding whether I really liked it or not.

“No, don’t worry about it. I don’t want that now.” I said to her with a straight face, though my voice quivered slightly on account of the excitement that I was feeling.

Alarmed, she pleaded “Saheb, if you see her you may change your mind. She is young, she got married just a year ago. She’s only 21, and beautiful too.”

I shook my head in amazement. My lust, or rather depravity, was making me discover that the world hid many shocking secrets. Well, if a mother could shamelessly pimp her daughter, then it should not have been any surprise to know that this woman here was pimping her daughter-in-law. Gajra ben just stood there, with a pained expression on her face, biting on the tip of her ghunghat which she had pulled across her face now.

I decided I had played the heartless pervert charade for long enough, and let a slow smile come on my face.

“OK, Gajra ben. Maybe later ... First show me your milk.” I said with a lascivious grin.

Hearing these words, first a look of confusion, and then a look of comprehension came across her face. Dropping the ghunghat which she was holding across her face, she folded her hands in a “namaste” of sorts, and said to me with a weak smile “Saheb, I am always here for you ... you just tell me. I will do anything you want.”

With those words, she came closer to me, and looking at my face with a totally submissive smile on her face, placed the palm of her rough calloused hand on my bare chest. She subtly pressed her bulging fat belly on my crotch, causing my boner which had by now created a tent inside my towel, to press against the soft flabby flesh of her belly. At the same instant, those huge mammaries of hers, which I was sure, were at least as big as Mayuri ben’s melons, if not more, also pressed against the lower part of my chest through the coarse fabric of her choli.

Still looking me in the eye with a weak smile, she said softly “You want my body, sir ... so why didn’t you tell earlier ... I am your servant. All of me is here at your service.” pressing her huge breasts to me further in the process.

Standing this close to me, I could smell the rather unpleasant odour of milk and cow dung emanating from her body, something that was associated with all of these nomads. But the horny lecherous bastard that I was, rather than putting me off, the odour aroused me instead.

Still letting her fingers rest on the muscles of my chest, she hesitantly placed her other hand on my waist, and pulling me gently towards her, said in a whisper “Don’t worry, Saheb.” Then, taking my right hand in hers, she placed it on those mountainous mounds of her breasts over the choli. And she breathed “Go ahead saheb, touch me, you can do whatever you want.” the hint of a smile playing on her thick wide lips. My mouth went dry as my hands instinctively closed around the soft yet heavy flesh of her humongous breasts.

As she felt my fingers close around her tit flesh, she let out an exaggerated sigh, and throwing her head back slightly, closed her eyes. “Oh yes, saheb, that feels good.” she said lustily.

Looking down upon this mature rabaari woman, I could not help but smile at how easily these rustic women could fake arousal. Not that I minded it one bit. A few weeks ago, I had nothing but my trusty old hand to service my cock, and today I had trouble fitting all these eager beavers into my daily schedule.

Deciding to take matters into my own hand, I said to her with a laugh “That’s all? I only get to touch them over your clothes? Show them to me.”

Hearing this, she too let out a throat chuckle and replied “Oh saheb, just waiting for your command. If you want to see them, then I will show you of course.”

This mature rabaari woman was getting randier by the minute, and I had to take care of her quickly.

With a smile, she stepped back, and reaching behind her back, undid one of the two cords that were tied across her back. As the knot came undone and cords came loose, she slipped her fingers under the hem of her choli, and in one swift motion pulled it upwards, baring those incredibly huge mammaries to my view.

My eyes widened at the sight of her magnificent breasts. To call them breasts would be an understatement. They were udders to say the least. Fairer in complexion than the rest of her sun-burnt body, those mature succulent mammary glands hung like a pair of ripe jack-fruits on her broad chest. They were definitely looking bigger than Mayuri ben’s tits.

They did not sag as much as Mayuri ben’s breasts did, and in spite of the huge girth of each jack-fruit sized udder, bulged proudly on her chest. They were milky white in complexion, and hung on her chest slightly apart of each other, leaving a big crevice between them. Blue veins could be seen clearly under the milky skin of her mammary glands. However, her dark brown nipples and aureolas were in complete contrast to the milky whiteness of her breasts, and were relatively small in comparison. They were not the huge rubbery nipples and aureolas that I had seen on Kalpana aunty and Mayuri ben, but instead were small stubby ones. Therefore, if one were to only look at her tits in isolation, one would get the impression that they belonged to a much younger woman.

As she stood there smiling, wantonly holding her choli pulled up above those mammoth breasts of hers, she asked me with a twinkle in her eyes “So, saheb, do you like what you see? What do you think of my tits?”

I laughed at her crude words, and replied with a laugh “Nice Gajra ben. Your tits look very firm. Are you sure there is no milk in them?”

She laughed throatily upon hearing that, and replied “One way to know. Give it a try, you might be surprised.” walking towards me slowly, still holding her choli up, her bared breasts quivering ever so slightly with each step she took towards me.

Stopping inches away from me, she cupped both of her heavy hanging udders in her both her hands, and hefting them up as if offering them to me, said to me in a husky voice “You want to touch them some more, Jignesh saheb?”

Without waiting for anything more, I reached out in a flash, and grabbed hold of those proffered mammary glands. I cupped them from below and hefted them in my palm. Lifting them up, I let them rest in my palm, as if weighing them. I shook my hands to wobble them, and let them drop back on her chest and belly with a plop. “Hmm ... they’re very heavy ... I’m guessing there must be milk in there.” I said with a horny smile.

She laughed upon hearing that, and said “There’s only one way to find out, Saheb.”

These raunchy words from this mature tribal lady turned me on immensely, and I squeezed her heavy milky tit flesh hard in response.

Once again, she let out an exaggerated moan of “Aahh...” as she felt my fingers close around her tits. Throwing her head back, she grunted “Squeeze saheb, squeeze them. I love to get touched and manhandled by a good looking man like you.”

I just sighed, and pressed my crotch towards her belly harder. Still looking into my eyes, she slid her hand between us, and parting the towel at the front, took hold of my almost fully hard cock in her coarse calloused hands. As I felt her thick fingers close around my turgid cock, I reached out and slid my hand inside that old-fashioned rabaari choli of hers. “Oh saheb...” she whispered “You are so hard!”

“Of course, I’m young and horny and you’re here showing me your beautiful tits.” I said to her.

She gave me a benign smile, and without a word knelt down on the floor. She quickly undid my towel, and let it fall on the floor. As my throbbing cock sprang out like an angry cobra, her jaw dropped, and she said in feigned awe “Oh my God, Jignesh saheb, your cock is so big and fat.”

Taking hold of my cock in her calloused hand, she began to stroke it slowly in a practiced motion that made it very evident that this was something she did day in and day out. Looking up at me with a conspiratory smile, she crooned “Jignesh saheb, your cock is so big and fat it would send any girl lucky enough to have you to heaven.”

This rustic slut was now turning it on to me, and I chuckled inwardly hearing her singing peans about my rather average sized but reasonably thick cock. So what if she was feeding me all the bullshit I wanted to hear, all that mattered was that she was there in front of me on her knees, and worshipping my cock. She wet her lips deliberately, looking up at me all the time, the reached out with her other hand, and began to fondle and gently squeeze my swollen balls.

This was becoming too easy, I thought to myself, as I looked down upon this matronly, mammoth breasted, rustic peasant woman on her knees, stroking my cock. Her coarse pallu had slipped off her head, and was resting on her shoulder, and I could see the streaks of grey in her hair at the parting in the middle. She was devoid of ornaments of any kind, except for a black thread around her neck, to which some sort of an amulet was tied. Her sparse hair was tied in a small bun at the back of her head.

As she continued to manipulate my cock with her fingers, I reached down and undid the other cord which was holding her choli tied together across her back. She smiled at me when I did that, and hunched her shoulders together, as if inviting me to slide my hand inside the cleavage which had now formed at the front of her chest. I had realized earlier that it was better if I kept these village women in their place, lest they start to think they have me. In a gruff voice, I said to her “Remove your choli Gajra ben, I want to see everything you have.”

A bit surprised at the tone of my voice, she said quickly “Yes, saheb, one moment.” She quickly pulled the choli off her torso, and slid both her arms out of the long sleeves.

Dropping the choli on the floor, still on her knees on the floor, she looked up at me as if awaiting my next instruction. No matter how many times I looked at them, I still couldn’t help but marvel at the sheer size of her massive bulging udders. And the fact that she had milky white skin made them all the more mouth watering. Even her bulging fat belly, which had at least two spare tires on it, with a deep crevice for the belly button, looked erotic to me.

Thrusting my hip forward towards her face, so that my throbbing manhood was now only inches away from her face, I said to her gruffly “OK, now you suck my cock, and do a good job Gajra ben...”

“Yes, saheb...” she complied immediately, and without a word opened her thick lipped mouth to take my cock in. I took hold of my cock and moved it away from her face, causing her to miss her mark. She looked up at me in surprise, and then seeing the smile on my face, relaxed. She too smiled back, and opening her mouth again, tried to take it in again. Once again, I teased her by moving my cock away. This time, I took hold of my cock, and shaking it, slapped it against her face. Taking hold of her head by her hair, I slapped my hard cock on her cheeks, nose, and eyelids. She cooperated fully by holding her face up, and allowing me to do whatever I wanted; all the while maintaining a smile on her face.

Holding my cock up, I gestured towards my balls. Getting the hint, she bent her head slightly, and thrusting her tongue out began to lick my swollen hairy balls.

“Aahh...” I groaned, as I felt her thick hot tongue run along my swollen scrotal sacks. Fisting my cock, I spread my legs wider, and placed my dangling balls over her open mouth. She immediately opened her mouth, and began to tongue and suck on my balls. If someone were to come into the kitchen now, it would have been a sight to behold.

I was standing buck naked in the kitchen holding my rigid cock, and feeding my swollen balls into the mouth of this lusty rabaari woman, who was doing her best to lick and suck on my balls. Deciding to test my limits with her, I dragged a small stool which was lying nearby close to me with my feet, and put my right leg on that. Since my right leg was now bent at the knees, with a little forward movement of my hips, I was able to place the opening of my puckered arsehole right over her mouth. To my utter surprise, she continued to lick my balls without respite, and in a smooth motion, slid her tongue to the opening of my ass!

As I felt her tongue ream the small puckered opening of my arse, I felt a shudder go through my body, and my hands instinctively closed tighter around my thich shaft. Bending my knee a bit more, I pressed my ass to her mouth, urging her to tongue my ass deeper. She was up to the task, and without any hint of reluctance, began to lap my ass hole. Even though I had experienced Mayuri ben lick my ass once, this was far more erotic. It bordered on sadomasochism; my standing this way with my ass literally on top of her face.

With a groan, I moved myself away from her, and grabbing her head by the small bun of hair, thrust my erect cock towards her lips. She moaned and immediately opened her mouth to take my cock inside. With one more guttural grunt, I roughly thrust my cock into her waiting mouth. She let out a throaty “Ummfff...” as my cock slid into the depths of her mouth, till the swollen blood gorged tip of my cock touched the beginning of her throat.

“Suck Gajra ben, suck my cock.” I urged her in a rough guttural voice.

She was only able to mumble something incoherent with my cock stuffed in her mouth, her lips stretched in the form of an ‘O’. To her credit, she did not gag even once, and began to bob her head back and forth in a practiced motion, allowing my cock to slide in and out almost fully in her willing mouth. Reaching down, I roughly grabbed one of her massive udders and squeezed it roughly, rolling and pinching the small erect nipples with my fingers.

She too took hold of her other breast, and hefting it in her palms, began to knead and squeeze it, and she continued to suck on my cock with gusto. Letting go of her dangling heavy breast, I grabbed hold of her head with both my hands, and began to fuck her mouth. She responded by opening her mouth wider, and began to let out rough guttural grunts of “Ummffhh ... ummfffhhh ... ummffhhh...” each time my rampant cock thrust into the back of her throat.

To her credit, the experienced cock sucker that she was, she did not gag even once, and took it all in. A couple of times I even pushed my cock into the hilt so that my balls were pressed to her lips, and held it there for a few seconds. She did not flinch even once, and except for taking in some deep breaths through her nostrils, she held my cock tight in her mouth, buried right up to her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.