Life From the Depths

by Storyteller4U

Copyright© 2013 by Storyteller4U

Romantic Sex Story: From loss to gain, there can always be a light at the end of the tunnel. I'll not spoil this story by spelling everything out in the tags. If you aren't comfortable with twists and turns, don't read this, but it contains only consensual adult love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

"OK, Jason, let's review the procedures again."

"Angie, you're a regular taskmaster," Jason replied.

"Jason, you know the routine. Until you dream these procedures in your sleep, you need to keep reviewing them. People's lives are at stake. It's no longer videogame time."

"All right, all right, let's hit the books, again," Jason surrendered.

Saved by the bell, Jason thought, as the klaxon sounded.

ENGINE 51, SQUAD 51, RESPOND TO TRAFFIC COLLISION. 2 VEHICLES INVOLVED. 1 PERSON TRAPPED.

"Let's get rolling," Angie said. Angie sat in the driver's seat, with Jason jumping in on the passenger side, as the fire station door opened, allowing for their exit.

Lights and siren on, Angie sped to the accident site. Even though she gave Jason a hard time, she felt confident in his abilities, which surprised her, since he was just 6 months out of school. At 28, she was the station's senior paramedic, and she felt good knowing that quality talent continued to enter the department.

Upon arriving at the scene, sheriff deputies had already set up a perimeter and cleared a path for the paramedics to set up and treat the victim. Angie grabbed their treatment equipment, while Jason grabbed the Jaws of Life, before heading to the crashed car. The car was demolished, and they could barely see the driver trapped in the crumpled mass of steel. Angie reached in to feel the driver's carotid artery for a pulse. "It's weak. Let's get him out," said Angie.

In short time, they opened up the car with the Jaws of Life. Concerned about fire danger, they quickly secured the driver's back and neck, before removing him from the wreck. When they got him to the ground, Angie finally got a good look. "John!" she exclaimed.

John was fading in and out of consciousness, due to shock and loss of a great deal of blood. "John, it's Angie. We've got you now. Hold on." Angie and Jason quickly treated multiple massive wounds and started John on an IV.

The ambulance arrived, and its gurney was brought to the patient. "Jason, his pulse is weak and thready. Let's get him to the hospital, stat!" John was loaded into the ambulance, and Angie joined him for the ride to the hospital. Lights and sirens opened a path as they rushed to the hospital.

"John, hold on. We're almost at the hospital."

"Angie, tell Lynn I'm sorry," John weakly said. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." John continued to fade in and out of consciousness, constantly mumbling, "I'm sorry."

Angie speed-dialed Tom on her cell phone. "Tom, get Lynn to Harbor General. John's been in an accident, and he's hurt badly. I'm bringing him in right now. Got to go, but I love you."

"Stay with me, John. I'm right here. Tom is bringing Lynn to the hospital. She'll meet you there."

"I'm so sorry. Lynn, I'm so sorry," rambled John.

When we arrived at the hospital, the emergency team was waiting for us. "Angie," said head nurse Sandra, "we've got him now."

"Sandra, he's my brother-in-law, John Thompson."

"You did your job, and now we'll take care of John," said Sandra.

Just then, Lynn and Tom ran hand-in-hand through the emergency room entrance. "How is he?" they both asked at once.

"I don't know," said Angie. "He lost a lot of blood, and they've just taken him to surgery. Lynn, he kept calling for you and saying 'I'm sorry.' What does he have to be sorry about?"

"Nothing," cried Lynn. "He has been the perfect husband. Please let him be OK."

Lynn clung to Tom and Angie, tears flowing down her face.

Jason came in and asked how John was doing. Angie explained he was just taken into surgery and then introduced him to her husband and his sister. "Jason, do me a favor and see if my replacement can come in early. Our shift is up in a couple of hours, but I really need to stay."

"I'll call Fred, right now," said Jason.

Tom and Angie did their best to comfort Lynn. The surgeon returned to the lobby, and Angie knew he hadn't been in surgery long enough for the news to be good. Angie held Lynn tightly, as the surgeon approached. "Mrs. Thompson," he said, as he reached Lynn. "I'm sorry. There was nothing we could do. The damage was too severe."

Lynn buried her face in Tom's chest and cried. Angie sandwiched Lynn between Tom and herself, tears flowing from all three.

Jason touched Angie on the shoulder and said, "Fred's on his way. You've been cleared for personal time off. I'm sorry for your loss."

Lynn turned to the surgeon and said, "I need to see him."

"Just give us a minute. I'll send Sandra out to get you."

A few minutes later, Sandra opened the door for Lynn. Tom and Angie started to go forward with her, but she stopped them. "I need to be alone with him right now. Please," she implored.

Tom and Angie held each other close, as Lynn disappeared through the door. With Angie's job, they knew how fleeting life was, but never thought it would hit them so close to home. "She needs to be with us tonight," Angie said, as she looked up into Tom's teary eyes. All he could do was nod his head in the affirmative.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lynn didn't argue about where she would stay. She knew she couldn't be alone. After leaving the hospital, the three of them stopped by Lynn's apartment, so she could gather some things she would need. That night, Lynn needed to talk about John, and her brother and best friend gave her the ears she needed. She talked about special memories she shared with John and how unique and special he was. She talked about how eager they were to start a family. John had a low sperm count, but she knew she would eventually get pregnant. John felt he was disappointing her by not being able to get her pregnant. That was the only thing she could imagine him feeling sorry about. Even if she wasn't getting pregnant, they still thoroughly enjoyed the baby-making process and looked forward to it, often. Lynn shared that though she had no one else to compare him against, she was more than satisfied by the way he loved her.

As the evening got late, Angie prepared their guest room for Lynn. When she finished, Lynn prepared herself for sleep. Angie and Tom went to their bedroom and got ready for bed. Just as Angie and Tom settled themselves into their bed, there was a light knock on the door, though it wasn't closed. Looking toward the door, they saw Lynn, standing in her nightgown.

"Tommy ... Please" was all she could say.

"Hop in LT" he calmly responded.

Climbing over Tom, Lynn lay down and spooned her back into Tom. He warmly embraced her. Angie held Lynn's hands and gave them a tender kiss. Exhausted, all three fell asleep, with Lynn cocooned within a protective shield of love.

Over the next few days, the three took care of all the needed arrangements. John had no family and had always said he wanted to be cremated, with his ashes scattered in the Sierras.

Lynn attempted to move home, but the loneliness was too much for her. Angie and Tom suggested she let her apartment go and then move into their guest room. Lynn didn't want to impose, but their insistence broke down her barriers. She knew it made sense, and no one loved her like these two people did.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Life seemed to settle into a routine. After 6 months had passed, the three went backpacking in the Sierras and carried out John's wishes. Though they didn't believe they could ever be closer, this experience did bring them closer.

Three months later, Lynn announced it was time for her to return their privacy and move on. She spent time looking for a new apartment.

Angie and Tom had mixed feelings about Lynn's new direction. They spent long hours, in their bedroom, every evening, talking about everything that was running through their minds. Eventually, they came to a clear answer.

The next evening, Lynn came to Tom and Angie and told them she wanted them to see the new apartment she found that day. Angie took Lynn's hand and sat her down on their bed. "No," was all Angie said.

"No?" said Lynn, in shock. "But I want your opinion before I sign a lease."

"No," said Angie, calmly and firmly.

"OK, what's up?" queried Lynn.

"Lynn, you know Tom and I have been spending more time behind closed doors, lately."

"Well, that's why I want to get my own place, so I can give you the privacy you deserve. You've already been more than generous with your time and space."

"Lynn, we have to talk. Tom and I have been having long conversations, doing our best to put everything in order. We finally see all the pieces of the puzzle coming together, and it makes perfect sense to us, but we can't make this decision by ourselves."

"LT, you know none of us have any family other than each other, yet family is something we all treasure," Tom interjected.

"I'm not abandoning you by moving out," Lynn laughed.

"Lynn, though this is simple to Tom and I, it is complicated to explain. You know how much you wanted to have kids with John. Tom and I have also longed for a family, but I can't allow myself to get pregnant and pass my genetic affliction on to another generation."

"Angie, you know I would be more than supportive if the two of you decide to adopt children. Do you fear I would be upset if you have kids and I don't? No, I love both of you and want you to be completely happy and fulfilled. I want you to have a family."

"Lynn, that's what I was getting to. We do want children, but not someone else's children."

"So you're thinking of finding a surrogate to carry your child, Angie? It sounds like you are adding a lot of confusion to something that's very simple."

"OK, LT, let me lay it out as simply as I can. We have decided we want you to have our child," said Tom.

"OK," Lynn dragged out hesitantly and questioningly. "I guess we can fertilize a donated egg with your sperm, and then I could carry it to term."

Angie breathed out heavily. "No, Lynn, we aren't interested in any donor egg. We all understand and love each other. We don't want any other outside influence complicating our family. We want your egg."

"But what about genetic problems that could come of that?" questioned Lynn.

"LT, we have already considered that, and I went in for in-depth genetic testing. We just received the test results, and they prove I'm not a carrier of any dominant or recessive genetic issue, so nothing negative can result from our combination."

"OK guys, if the child will be safe, I'm game. When would you like to have this artificial insemination occur?"

"Lynn, we knew you would jump at the chance to help us out, as long as you knew no child would be harmed, but that isn't exactly what we are seeking. We don't want artificial insemination; we want our family to consist of Tom, myself, our child ... and you! We can't imagine you not being a major part of our lives, and this will be your child as much as ours, so how could we exclude you?"

"But he is your husband, Angie. I couldn't betray my best friend in that way."

"Lynn, it isn't betrayal if I'm also an active participant. I want to share Tom with you. I want you to know the happiness I experience with him.

"LT, Angie and I fully discussed this. We've always known the three of us are tighter than most couples, and no one could question our love for each other. My main concern wasn't bringing you into our relationship, but making sure neither of you ever feel any type of hurt nor discomfort by us being together. In our conversations, Angie reassured me both of you will need to regularly share intimacy with me, and that needs to be respected by all of us. Just as she found special meaning in sharing with you her first time with me, she also looks forward to you being totally fulfilled with me. She knows my feelings toward her won't be diluted, and she will feel no less desired by me. She says it is her little way of showing you the love she feels for you. She wants to love you through me. We discussed setting up a cueing system, so if either of you walks in on the other making love to me, you'll each have the option to invite the other to join or keep that encounter private, with each of you respecting the times privacy is needed."

"Tommy, I still cherish the memory of sharing myself with you when I was young, but I've never allowed myself to picture you actually penetrating me. Even though I personally can't see how it would be wrong for us to share our love without limits, it is hard to overlook society's taboo regarding incest. Could we do this without any negative consequences?"

"LT, you know I've always loved you. Nothing changed after you shared yourself with me 14 years ago. Whether my hand touches your back, or our tongues kiss, or my penis fills you, how can any of those touches take away from the love we have always felt for each other? If anything, they will add to our bond, not subtract from it. Angie feels that seeing our bodies connected will actually help her to feel closer to both of us, as if it could be possible to be closer. LT, will you join us in love and respect, from this time forth?"

Lynn grabbed Tom and Angie in a loving embrace, kissing one then the other, back and forth, cementing the deal. Both Angie and Tom smiled with relief, knowing Lynn was now truly one of them. "Do you still want us to look at that apartment?" Tom joked. Lynn responded with a playful punch on his arm. "I'm hurt, I'm hurt," cried Tom.

"I guess someone needs his booboo kissed," Angie and Lynn said in unison. They looked at each other and laughed.

Nuzzling up to Tom's ear, Lynn said, "You'd better start documenting all those booboos that'll need kissing, big brother."

The rest of the day, the three acted like adolescents, nervous, yet eagerly anticipating the evening.

As evening approached, Angie and Tom retreated to the master bedroom, while Lynn went to the guest bedroom, eager to prepare themselves for their next step.

Tom and Angie had talked themselves out in the preceding days of working out the details. Nothing was left to address, so they silently focused on pampering each other. They showered together and lovingly and thoroughly washed each other's body. Hugging and kissing kept getting in the way of the task at hand, but they didn't expect any different. They each shaved themselves, yet seemed more interested in watching the other than in focusing on getting the job done. Eventually, they left the shower and Tom brushed and dried Angie's hair. He kept checking to see if her hair was dry by running his fingers through her mane. Quite by accident, his fingers always seemed to continue beyond her hair and down her body. They both enjoyed every minute.

In the guest bath, Lynn disrobed and looked at herself in the mirror. It had been a long time since Tom last saw her body, and she mentally made note of all the changes. She cradled her breasts, realizing it had been a long time since they got any attention. They were still pert and responsive and eager to be touched. She was happy she had continued to keep herself in shape and wondered what it would be like to feel Tom's skin against hers. She took her scissors and trimmed her pubic hair, feeling no need to hide anything, and wanting to be easily accessible. She spread her lips and touched the gateway that would soon be welcoming her brother. Lubrication was already freely flowing. She entered the shower and luxuriated in the warmth on her body. She closed her eyes and slowly, tenderly ran her fingers all over her body, refreshing its memory and preparing it to be touched, again. She shaved away any stubble, gave herself a final rinse and then exited the shower. She knew Tom wasn't into makeup or perfume, so prepared herself for him as simply as possible. She dried her hair, keeping it straight as he always preferred. She dressed herself in a pair of panties that snugly contoured to her womanly features (no more little boy without a penis) made of soft, smooth, semi-opaque material that added a new dimension, with a nice sheen in the right light. On top of this, she covered her body with a nearly transparent baby doll nightie. The material lightly flowed over her nipples, keeping them at attention. With a final glance in the mirror, from all directions, she turned off the light and exited the bathroom. She felt herself shaking as she slowly walked to the master bedroom.

When Lynn got to the doorway of the master bedroom, she saw Angie and Tom standing side-by-side and hand-in-hand. Angie was wearing a long, flowing, silky nightgown, while Tom only wore his less than supportive or restraining boxers, which couldn't hide the fact he was ready for Lynn. It was obvious they were holding each other tightly, probably to reduce their shaking, also. "Wow!!!" said Angie and Tom, in unison, when Lynn entered the room. Lynn blushed and looked to the side.

Angie walked up to Lynn and gave her a tender, lingering hug. In her ear, Angie whispered, "Lynn, you are gorgeous. Your scent is so clean and fresh, and your skin so warm and smooth. Let me taste your lips. Mmmmm, you are delicious. I'm so happy you agreed to join us. Just as I wanted you to share in my first time with Tom, I'm now eager to share in your first time with him. Enjoy and love him, as I enjoy and love him. I love you Lynn."

Taking Lynn by the hand, Angie walked her to Tom. "Tom, my love, with you I choose to share my love and my life. I now present you with my other true love, as I know we share great love for this woman. Love her as you love me, for in loving her, you will be loving me. Fulfill us, and let us fulfill you. Let us be as one, in happiness and in love." Taking Tom's hand, she placed Lynn's hand in his. Holding their hands together, Angie tenderly kissed Tom, then Lynn and then slowly backed off.

'LT, I loved you from the first moment I saw you. People said you looked like a monkey with a pushed in face, but I promised myself, at that moment, to love you and protect you forever. Tonight, we transition into a new dimension of that love, but none of the old love will ever be diminished or replaced."

"Tommy, I've always looked up to you, admired you and loved you. Tonight I am yours. Fifteen years ago, I revealed my body to you, though I didn't feel I was offering much of a gift. My gift to you, then, was my willingness to trust you with that body. I never saw my undeveloped body as a gift of any value. Tonight, I will let you unwrap and reveal me, based on your desires. I only hope you enjoy what I have to offer as much as I've enjoyed what you have lovingly shared, my entire life. I know I can't repay you for all you've done, but joining you and Angie is my way of showing you how valuable both of you have always been to me, and my commitment to never deny either of you anything. I loved you from the start; I've loved you on the way; and I'll love you till the end of time."

Looking deeply into Lynn's eyes, he ran his fingers through her hair. Caressing her cheeks, he leaned in and gave her the lightest, tenderest kiss she had ever experienced. Noticing the shaking of Lynn's legs increasing, Angie said, "Tom..." but it was too late, as Lynn threw her arms around Tom and held on for dear life.

"Tom, I know I promised to not deny you anything, but my legs won't hold out any longer. Please help me off my feet."

As if she was light as a feather, Tom picked Lynn up, supporting her back with one arm and her legs with the other. Lynn wrapped her arms around Tom's neck, and they lovingly kissed. This was no longer a little girl kiss. Lynn seemed to be absorbing everything about Tom as she explored with her lips and tongue, wanting to memorize every aspect, moment and sensation. Tom walked over to the king-sized bed and placed Lynn gently on it. Motioning to Angie, he invited her to lie on the other side of the bed, which she eagerly did. Tom slid Lynn to the center and then slid in next to her. Lynn looked over at Angie, squeezed her hand and showed her a very thankful and appreciative smile. Angie moved in closer and kissed her best friend on her lips.

Looking at Tom, Lynn said, "Tommy, I know our goal is to start a family, but it isn't the right time of month for me. I remember back to when I was little, and you used to tell me practice makes perfect. I guess a little practice never hurt anyone. Thank you for being my teacher; now teach me to love you the way you love to be loved."

Tom placed his finger on Lynn's lips and whispered, "Shhhhh." Lynn realized this wasn't the time for talking, so just opened herself to absorb the total experience. Just as he explored and discovered her body so many years ago, Tom set to reacquaint himself with his lovely sister. In his mind, he compared the similarities and differences. Both the memories and the discoveries added to the moment. He remembered her silky hair, soft, smooth skin, expressive eyes and inviting smile. He discovered flowing subtle curves, refined skills and a matured responsiveness. While Tom pampered Lynn, Angie ran her fingers through Lynn's hair, caressed her skin or just held her hand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.