Dv8 - the Formula for Sucksex - Cover

Dv8 - the Formula for Sucksex

by Magic Wand

Copyright© 2013 by Magic Wand

Mind Control Sex Story: The grandson of Dr. Jeykll develops formula DV8, here it is revised and brings a new twist to the twisted - sequel to Dr. Jeykll and Ms Heidi

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Transformation   Sci-fi Lesbian sex story.

This is a continuation of "Dr. Jeykll and Ms Heidi – DV8." While this story can stand alone and I do give a brief background for those who do not want to read the first story, I think it is worth reading (duh, otherwise I wouldn't have written it).

Hopefully you enjoy them both. Because there are some strange people out there I must put in this reminder – this is fantasy, do not take this as reality. In reality people want to be treated with respect and dignity, do not abuse or take advantage of people – play nice.

A brief background:

Dr. Jack Kylle is 42 years old and works at Janus Pharmaceutical. He is the grandson of Dr. Henry Jeykll, his father had the family name changed because of the stigma placed on it. Jack has a wife and two kids, Lucy (18) and Hank (19). Jack's team at Janus is working on a female version of Viagra, a drug that will stimulate the libido in women. It is the DV series. DV1 and DV2 were horrible failures. DV3 was a break through, although it turned the chimps into insatiable nymphomaniacs. DV4 thru DV6 was a matter of regulating the libido stimulation. Now with DV7, began applying to the FDA for human testing. That process is two years away.

However, Jack has a side project that he has been experimenting with and his boss Dr. Cravin doesn't know about it yet. It is based on the DV series. In this case, DV8, which is combined with some of the female hormones along with some of his great grandfather's brain chemistry formulas. Jack accidently ingested the untested DV8 and it turned him into a buxom teenage bimbo. As such he participated in a gangbang, sex with his unsuspecting son and a lesbian tryst with his willing daughter (see what you're missing by not reading the first one).

Now a couple of weeks have past, Jack's narrative continues.

Formula DV8 was remarkable, to change a person from a male to a female was unbelievable. I considered the practical application; sex change operations were expensive and dangerous. This was easy and cost effective. Not only that, the male became a true female, not fake implants or surgical tricks.

I thought what this could do to the transgender market. But it also had some negative aspects, as the formula stood now it would change any male into the exact clone of the teenage girl Heidi, with an insatiable libido. I know because it has taken all my intellect to push those memories from my mind.

At first it was nearly impossible to work, my memories from being that Heidi would flood through my mind, I would get an erection and a powerful need to relieve myself. I was running into the bathroom stalls 3 or 4 times a day the first week. I would find myself looking at an attractive man and linger over his body, catching myself. I never had a gay thought before, if felt alien to me. Soon however I was able to control the memories and with practice keep them at bay.

My plan was to synthesize the drug and tamper with the DNA components to make two different drugs. DV8-1 that would turn a male into a female version of himself and DV8-2 that would make women a little younger and a bit more horny, nothing extreme. Those two markets would make a fortune.

Janus Pharmaceutical cared a lot about profits, and because of that, they would be too nervous let me proceed knowing I did a human trial illegally, even if it were by accident. They would not risk the government closing them down. So I had to proceed in secret. Once I got the formula down, I would follow all the proper channels and in 3-4 years it would be on the market.

The lab at Janus was now just too dangerous to work in, so I decided to lease a small warehouse. I told my son Hank the plan and he was eager to help. He was going to learn more about lab work with me than at the University. So he split his time between classes and the warehouse.

Lucy however was not impressed. She wanted Heidi back. I refused to get pulled into her perverted games but Lucy was relentless. I tried to explain to her how fragile the mind was and the problems I had concentrating, but it only amused her. She tormented me, sneaking by and stroking my crotch when her mother stepped out of the room. She tried to pull those memories to the forefront of my brain with her sexual advances.

Sometimes when I fell asleep, I would dream I was Heidi again and make love to my daughter. One night I had that dream and woke up seeing my daughter naked and stroking my cock under the blanket, with my wife Shelia sound asleep next to me! I pushed her aside and motioned her away, afraid of making a noise. This was another reason for me to spend more time at the warehouse than at home.

Four Months later.

I double checked my notes and went through the cultures again; I think we were at the stage where both DV8 formulas were done. We needed two chimps to try them out. Hank suggested the University lab again. He still was a student there and had access. I gave him DV8-2, it was the obvious choice, people would notice a male chimp turning into a female chimp, but not too many would think twice about a chimp being horny. It seemed like a good plan but unbeknownst to me at the time, things got out of hand.

Hank took a dosage of the DV8-2 with him to the campus. It was late and he figured no one would be working in the lab. When he arrived he was surprised to see an entire class was in the animal lab taking inventory and checking their individual records. Hank thought I had left the warehouse and gone home so he headed straight there to give me back the test tube. He didn't trust his college roommates at the frat house.

When he arrived only his mother was home, I had stayed at the warehouse to continue working and Lucy was out as usual. Shelia is still an attractive woman, but she does look her age and is plumper these days. Shelia didn't get to see Hank as much as I have so they both sat at the kitchen table over a couple of colas. I don't want to venture what was going through Hanks mind, he was probably anxious to see the results of the formula, so when his mother turned to fetch some cookies he poured the DV8-2 into her cola.

It took only 3 minutes for Shelia to start gagging after finishing the drink. Hank was worried and rushed to her side. She began to convulse and shake all over while he could feel changes in her body. She pushed him away and stumbled about 10 feet from him.

When she turned to face him, Hank's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. His mother looked like she dropped 20 years, she looked about 24 or so. Not just her face, but her hair was now her original shiny auburn without a hint of gray. Her body also changed, she now lost a bunch of weight and looked to be 107 lbs with firm breasts that seemed to have now risen.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.