The Cleaning Lady in the Cabin - Cover

The Cleaning Lady in the Cabin

Copyright© 2013 by Vektor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The sequel to Lucy the House Slave. A teacher moves into the family house, and finds out the family secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The rest of the day seemed like a blur. Between normal school stuff and his sexual encounter; Josh found himself exhausted. He had no idea who she was other than a custodian. Not knowing if he should tell anyone about the encounter, or about her stealing school supplies. The more he thought about it, he knew that telling on her would only cause more grief and questions. Josh also knew that he had just received one of the best blowjobs of his life.

Walking down the hall way, Josh stopped by Mr. Grist's room to ask him a question. He walked in to see him at his desk grading papers. He looked up with a big smile to greet him.

In a joking tone, Mr. Grist called out. "Hi there Yankee neighbor."

"I've got a question for you. Who are the school custodians; I am needing a pencil sharpener."

Mr. Grist kept smiling and responded. "Those things are garbage; don't know why they buy them. Mr. Sickles is the one to ask. Ms. Anderson mainly does the cleaning."

Josh smiled back "Thanks, I will talk to him when I see him."

Just as Josh was about the walk away, Mr. Gist cried out. "Hey are you related to the Child's of Charleston?"

Josh turned around to answer the question. "Yea, I was born in New Jersey, but my father was born, and raised on the family estate in Charleston."

Mr. Gist seemed interested and pondered what to ask him next. "I thought I recognized the name."

Josh waved his hand as to say goodbye. "Thanks for the info."

The weekend went like the others: working on repairing the house and then picking paint out. Josh was excited about making the house his and replacing broken and outdated doors. Driving into the local stores had a sense of time travel to him too. The local stores had what he needed although they had a small selection to choose from. Most of the materials he was getting was either ordered online, or he had to travel to get. The paint he wanted to use, the local store had in stock.

When he went into the store, the bell above the door rang, and a middle aged man greeted him. "You must be the one asking 'bout the paint."

Josh greeted the man with a smile." Yeah, came to pick it up."

The man went in the back and came out with one gallon cans of paint in each hand. "You own old Lonnie's house now, right?"

"Yeah, and I'll be working on it for awhile it seems."

"Might I ask how much you bought it for. A few people be askin' bout buying it from ya?"

If he was back in Jersey, Josh might have taken offense at such a personal and direct question. Here in the South he took it as a normal upfront getting to know you question. "Lonnie was my Great Aunt. She left it to me when she died."

The man seemed taken by surprise by Josh's response. The shocked look on his face told everything. "Oh, you kin to old Lonnie. Guess you're not selling it then, with you moving down here and all."

"Nah, I kind of like the change of pace, and it's cheaper to live down here."

"Let me know when you tear down those old cabins in the back, I know a guy that will do it for ya."

It took thirty minutes for Josh to pay for two gallons of paint after the owner of the store knew that he had a relative from the town. Josh drove home knowing that the town may be more welcoming after this.

The first few days back at school seemed like no other. He saw Ms. Anderson in the hall and even said hello to her. She responded in kind by smiling and saying hello back. When Josh looked through the staff information page he found out that her first name was Shay. She did not have an email address or phone number listed.

It was not until Friday that Josh thought the incident was just a fluke. The only thing left for him to do was show up early Friday morning. Josh knew he was pushing the issue, and wanted to see if Shay would do it again. The only thing he was sure of was that his balls needed release again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.