A Horrible Choice
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

The more Sheryl thought about Cricket, the more curious she became, but she was still angry with him and wanted to make him "pay" a little more before calling him. She knew a man like him would just fill his time in with another woman,

'But who ever he's with won't be able to satisfy him like I can, ' she thought.

She spent nearly the whole weekend with Shawn. They cooked together, went to the park together, they even shopped together. Naturally, he was the perfect gentleman and treated her as if she really was a princess. He was also right next to her every moment it seemed and was always either holding her arm, her hand or touching her in some way or another.

By the time Monday came, Sheryl was so tired of him being so close all of the time that she thought she could scream. When she got out of work that afternoon, she decided to visit her friend rather than go home where she thought Shawn would probably be waiting for her.

"Have you tried telling him to give you some space?" asked Georgette.

"More than once," sighed Sheryl, in resignation. "Every time I did, he got that hurt puppy dog look on his face, and started whining like a baby. I'm so tired of it Georgette. What am I going to do? I mean I like how nice he is and all."

"Girl, I don't know, but if you don't want him anymore, I'll take him!"

Sheryl knew her friend was joking, and once again she could barely keep from laughing as she thought of her heavy friend on top of Shawn. Once more, she thought about how she would break his skinny little ass. Still, the thought bothered her. The image of Deloris flirting with him in the hall that day wasn't ever very far from her mind.

There was a moment of silence between the two women, and Sheryl was just thinking about seeing Doctor Jameson again when her phone buzzed.

"Where are you Babe? I've been here waiting for you."

Sheryl didn't know what irritated her most, the whining sound of Shawn's voice or the fact that he really was waiting outside her apartment building.

"I'm with Georgette."

"Aw Babe, why didn't you tell me you wasn't going to be home for a while? I rushed right over after work so I can be with you."

"Look Shawn. We don't have to be together all the time you know! I still have my own life."

She tried to say it as nice as she could, but she was irritated, and she couldn't keep it completely out of her voice.

"Now why do ya have to act like that after we had such a nice weekend? Did Georgette say something to you? I don't think I like you hanging around her so much."

"Oh, so now yer going to choose my friends for me?"

Georgette put her hand on Sheryl's arm, and gave it a light squeeze as a warning.

"Look Shawn. I don't want to argue with you. You're right; we did have a nice weekend. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Tomorrow! What about tonight? Why can't we get together tonight?"

"Look Shawn, we're already arguing. I think we should take a little break from each other."

Georgette grabbed Sheryl's arm harder and gave her a look that told her she was being crazy. Sheryl quickly waved her off, mouthing, "It's okay," before telling Shawn, "It's only until tomorrow. Maybe we can do something special together then."

"Yeah, okay."

Sheryl ignored the dejected sound in his voice, and hung up. Then looking back at Georgette, she rolled her eyes and said, "Finally!"

"Girl, I'm tellin' you, yer goin' ta fuck around and lose that man."

"Well what am I going ta do? I'm so tired of him hangin' all over me all the time!"

"You want me ta talk to him?"

Sheryl thought a moment. The idea of Shawn talking to any woman about their personal life bothered her. Not that she was really worried that Shawn would actually do anything with Georgette if it went that way--but, 'You never know, ' she thought.

"No, that's okay; I got this."

"Well, if you change your mind, let me know. I'd be glad to talk to da boy for ya."

Sheryl looked at her friend for a moment thinking, 'I bet you would!' but said, "Na, you don't have ta. Like I said, 'I got this.'"

Just then, Georgette's kids began coming through the door and Sheryl told her, "Well, I guess I gotta be goin' now. I still have ta stop at the store before I get home. I'll give ya a shout later."

It wasn't that Sheryl didn't like kids. She just didn't like Georgette's kids. She hated the way they were always running and screaming around the house. Georgette would yell at them to stop, and they would ignore her, and she would just go back to talking as if they had suddenly gotten quiet until the next time one of them screamed or made an extra loud bang.

Sheryl had just gotten on the bus when her phone buzzed again.

'Damn, not again!' she thought, as she angrily flipped it open.

She fully expected to hear Shawn's whining voice, but was surprised to hear Cricket instead!

"Hey, girl. How you been?"

It was the third time he'd called since she'd been giving him the silent treatment. She was still upset with him and was about to put him off again, but then she thought about how whiney Shawn's been lately and how nice it would be to have Cricket around for a change.

'Besides, ' she thought. 'There's a few things I'd like to ask him!'

"I been good, whatchu been up to?"

"Missin' you."

"I saw you with my brother."

"Yeah?"

"So what were you doin' with him?"

"Hey, want ta get together and talk about it?"

"Yeah, okay."

"So where are you?"

"Headin' downtown on the bus."

"Good, I'll pick you up there.

Sheryl liked that. Shawn would have given her the third degree about why she didn't call him and how he would have given her a ride. Not Cricket. He never got into her business.

Naturally, he was there waiting for her when she got off the bus just like he said he would. There was no picking up the argument where they'd left off, or anything like that. Cricket just acted like it never happened.

She liked that about him, too. She'd made her point, and now they could move on.

"So exactly how did you manage to be with my brother?"

Cricket just laughed. "Well they don't call me Cricket for nothin' ya know. I told you that's how I got my name. You know, just jumpin' from place ta place an' showin' up where I'm least expected."

Sheryl remembered, but didn't think it was a very good explanation. But not wanted to push it, she just said, "I didn't know you were dealing weed."

Cricket grinned at her. "You never asked."

"So what else should I know that I didn't ask about?"

Cricket caught the sarcasm in her voice. "Look, if you want ta know somethin' 'bout me, just ask. I ain't got nothin' ta hide from you."

"Well what else are you dealin' 'sides reefer?"

"Nothin'. The cops ain't goin' ta bother with me for jus' dealin' a little weed here and there. It's when ya start ta get greedy and deal that crack when they come down on ya and get caught. Hey, ya got twenty bucks on ya? I need ta put some gas in my car."

Sheryl didn't answer. She just dug into her purse and handed him fifteen dollars.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.