Chatting Threesome

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2013 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Chatting forever and having a threesome. A story about 3 friends who meet on a married website and start chatting online and decide to meet and have a threesome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   .

Well today is the day that we decide we will meet we have been chatting for over a year and we decide we will actually meet and have an endeavor. I am so excited and get myself ready. I make sure I am completely waxed and that my pussy is looking her best. We have exchanged pictures and clips so I know exactly what I will be playing with and am so very excited. We decide that we will act out one of our fantasies together. We have been talking about having a threesome.

I have also met a friend that I have been chatting with who is an expert at having threesomes with couples. We decide to bring him in as well. My two friends who I have been chatting with and I will have a threesome.

Pictures and clips have been going back and forth and I have been discussing with my friend exactly what we are looking for. He is only happy to oblige. We decide we will meet at a nice hotel, have drinks and talk about this wild adventure we will share. Of course we have not all met ever except in chatting. We decide to meet at the hotel bar.

I am waiting patiently and nervous as this is very interesting because we have never met but know each other well because we have shared all our sexual desires, fantasies and we have seen each others bodies and it is really exciting to even dream of something so erotic and sexy.

I arrive first and there you are Red. We immediately hug each other and it is just like we have know each other for 100 years. You look so good and we kiss and it is amazing. We order drinks and sit down. We have been talking so much and my friend Eric called and said he would be late so we decide we will act out one of my fantasies. We are so excited to actually do it for real together.

We get the drinks, find the wrap around table in the corner of the dark room. We laugh and order drinks and we talk. I then give you that look and tell you I am going to go under the table. We have been running this scenario for quite some time. But today is the day we act it out for real. So I slide down under the table. My heart is racing as I am actually going to suck this cock, I have been looking at for over a year. It is the most exhilarating feeling ever.

I go under the table, I unzip your pants and there you are just like I saw in the clips and the pictures. I then play with your balls and suck them slowly and then I suck the pre-cum off your hard and very sexy looking cock. Oh your cum is sweet because of all the pineapple you have been eating and it is a joy to suck. I then play with the tip of your cock and tease, kiss, and lick it. I am worshipping your cock that I have dreamed a year to have. It is so tasty and dreamy. So I then kiss your shaft with my tongue and continue to lick it like an all day sucker. Oh my God, it is so yummy.

Then I put that fine cock into my mouth slowly and I glide you in deeper and deeper into my throat. You are enjoying and moaning a bit as you have dreamed of this moment yourself. It is so good. I then come out from under the table whisper in your ear I want to fuck you. We go to the ladies lounge, I lock the door there is the couch. We undress quickly and I lay spread eagle on the couch. Your head is between my thighs and you begin to lick and rub my clit and my pussy. It is heaven as we have discussed this thousands of times. Your fingers are massaging my clit and you start to massage my pussy and it feels so good, I whimper and moan. You then start to fuck me with your tongue, I moan and really cant handle it. I am gyrating on your face. I tell you I am going to squirt and you can't stand it as you have waited a year to see this. I just do it and you are amazed and then you lap it all up. I have told you for a year that I do this and now you are experiencing it live.

You finally are seeing how wet I become and you can't believe it. But you continue to lap my sweet juices all for you. You then insert one finger into my dripping pussy and then 2 and 3 and 4 and now you are fist fucking me and I am so wet and gyrating on your hand I am moaning and tell you to fuck me.

We move to the floor and you enter me from behind just like our stories and you fuck me doggie style. Oh my God, you are thrusting into me and giving it to me so hard and fast just like I love it. Oh you feel so good and my pussy is dripping. We are fucking so hard and it is amazing. We then decide we better hurry up and meet Eric so we can begin this wild adventure.

We get dressed and go and meet Eric who is already there. I approach him and give him a hug. Again, we have been talking for a while and it feels like we have known each other a hundred years. We all get a table and order drinks and we begin to plan the evening. We all decide that there will be double penetration, I will blow the both of you and swallow your cum, you will both tit fuck me and slap your cocks across my face and I will be dominant with the both of you.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.