Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Dee and Kyle arrive at Mo and Helen's home at around four on Friday afternoon. The very pretty housekeeper, Krista, offered them drinks, and then led Kyle out to the pool deck while Mo, Helen, and Dee sat down to discuss family business. As they sat to relax in the living room, Dee noticed that everyone was completely clothed this time, so she felt that Kyle would probably be more comfortable in the house of his big boss. It also indicated to her that this was probably going to be a serious talk.

Mo had just gotten in from Boston, where he had checked in on Madison Scott, who was recovering from having been attacked in Boston during the week. He assured Helen and Dee that the lady was recovering as well as could be expected. He also informed them that Madison's ex-husband had shown up and it looked as if they were talking and making nice; a major difference in the way that they had been with each other when they had separated and divorced just over a year before.

Madison was getting the best of care--Mo was helping financially where he could, and a company for which she had been doing some work there was taking care of the rest of her costs. And, of course, Madison's good friend, Jan Pittman, was hanging around in Boston for a couple of extra days in order to help keep Madison's spirits up and to help with things not necessarily in the physical recovery arena.

"So, Mo-Daddy," said Dee lightly once they got back to the situation at hand, "What's all this seriousness about?" She sort of waved a hand around the room at Mo and her mother. Helen was grinning now and appeared to be about to burst with excitement. She was obviously holding something in that she could not wait to release.

"Dee, you just have no idea how wonderful it is to hear you address me with that term, even if you only mean it in jest, or as a light endearment," said Mo with a warm smile. "In fact, the reason that I asked you to meet with your mother and me is so that I could present you with this offer." With that, he opened a leather portfolio that he had been holding and now pushed toward Dee, across the coffee table, several pages that were bound up as a legal document.

Dee picked up the document and began to read it. As she got past the first half of the first page, her breath caught and her eyes began to water.

"Is this what I think it is?" Dee asked. Mo and Helen were beaming at her now. "I mean ... it looks like a petition for adoption of an adult child ... but ... do people really do that?"

"You are correct, Honey," Mo answered. "I am getting on up there in age now..." Helen punched him playfully in the side and he glanced at his wife before continuing. " ... and I wanted to get some things settled as far as family issues and--to be honest--estate issues were concerned. One of those was making sure that not only Helen was taken care of when I pass on, but that you were taken care of too. In order to do that more thoroughly, I want to ask you to be my legal stepdaughter. I know that I will never replace your own late father in your heart, but I would be honored if you would accept my loving offer."

"But what about your son, Michael; won't he object to something like this?" Dee asked. She knew that Mo's only child by his first wife was a successful interior design expert; he was also in a committed same-sex union with his male lover and living in Boston. So there was probably not going to be any hope of grandchildren for Mo from that side of his family.

"In fact, I spoke to Michael about this, and he agrees with me that it would be a good thing to do. After all, he has become very financially secure in his own right and there is no ill-will toward either you or Helen coming from him." Mo was smiling in reassurance.

"So, what do I have to do?" asked Dee, pushing the papers back across the coffee table.

Mo retrieved the documents and said, "Just say, 'Yes, ' and I will have my attorney file these at the courthouse when it opens on Monday. And that will be that. The action will be final after an official legal review within a few weeks."

Dee stood and went over to Mo and hugged him as he stood to receive her. They stood like that for a long time and Helen joined them in a three-way hug. Dee kept thanking Mo over and over for loving her and Helen so much.

Finally, when they had gotten their emotions somewhat back under control, Helen whispered something to Mo and they both chuckled and he said, "You tell her."

Helen cleared her throat and said, "Dee; remember how we said that you would not be getting a car for your freshman year at college, but that we might consider it for your sophomore year?"

Dee nodded and gave a Helen a questioning but hopeful look.

"Well, I would like to show you something just outside the kitchen door," said Helen as she began to lead the way.

Dee had noticed a car shape hidden under a beige canvas weather sleeve in the driveway when Kyle had driven up earlier. In fact, Kyle had commented on it briefly as he moved his FourRunner to park in a spot different from the one he normally used at the Morris house.

Now, as Helen, Mo, and Dee walked out of the house, Helen moved over to the covered car and reached for the lower edge of the weather sleeve. As Helen began to lift the canvas, Dee felt Mo put something into her hand. Dee looked and realized that it was a set of keys with a remote control key fob just about the time that the car under the sleeve came into view.

Dee gasped in amazement.

"I hope you like your new wheels," Mo said softly in Dee's ear as she saw her mother smiling at her from beside the new car like one of the presenting models on a television game show.

There, in front of her, Dee saw a brand new AUDI TTS Roadster decked out in Phantom Black Pearl with Prestige trim line and the Baseball Optic Leather package with a Black interior. As she approached it and looked inside, she saw what she would later discover to be the Audi Navigation Plus system with Audi music interface.

Dee squealed with delight and hugged Helen tightly and then rushed to Mo and kissed him right on the lips.

"Hey, hey; none of that; get your own man!" Helen said, and then they saw Kyle coming out the door with Krista. "On second thought, I guess you DO have your own man, huh?" By that time, Helen realized that her words were being wasted on Dee. Her daughter was now holding Kyle and they were swinging in circles as Dee shared her joy at the gifts of family and wheels that she had just received.

Back inside the house later, with Kyle having gone to the kitchen to find a beer, Dee got serious and asked Mo if he knew specifically what she had been doing this week. Mo confessed that he did know. He also confessed to her that he was now one of the trustees of the Pearl Foundation; the one overseeing activities for, and revenue from, the Sigma Lambda Tau Society.

Dee considered all this and nodded her acceptance. Mo gave her his assurance that her engagement this week had been coordinated without his input or in any way seeking his permission; it was simply Dee's turn in the engagement rotation and fate had brought her own adventure and his business deal together in a fortuitous arrangement.

Dee asked about the buyout and merger and its impact on the EPOD program; or rather the EPOD program's impact on the merger. Mo paused for a moment and got his thoughts together before speaking.

"Dee," Mo began, taking Helen's hand in his as he spoke. "The three men with whom you and your lady friends were involved this week are now in the position to assume roles in the new company, J.A.M. Enterprises, as Junior Vice Presidents..." here Mo paused. Dee waited for a second to hear the rest. Mo continued.

"With all that the position entails," Mo finished with one upraised eyebrow. NOW Dee got it. If Grant, Terry, and Thad were to accept positions as Junior Vice Presidents, that meant they would be required to have their wives submit to being part of the Executive Pussy On Demand program.

Dee gave Mo a knowing smile and said, "So, that adds three more members to the harem for you and the senior executives, huh?"

Mo did not smile exactly, but he looked thoughtful as he said, "Well, only if they accept. Of course, if they don't, they can either accept lower positions as department managers--which I don't think they would accept, given the positions they hold now within their father's old company. Or, they could take a cash settlement and simply leave the company. Of course, we have several ways to ensure their discretion when it comes to keeping the EPOD program information close-hold."

"So, does Jan get to pitch this to their wives; I mean; to see if they are willing to do this? Or do you?" asked Dee.

"Oh," said Mo, shaking his head, "I am never the one to make that presentation. Usually, I have David Burton, one of my Senior VPs, make the pitch to the men, and Jan does the pitch to the wives. This time, however, I need to act pretty quickly, and Jan is out of town helping Madison Scott in Boston."

Dee asked, "What about Mrs. Clarke, Mrs. Dunham, or Mrs. Collins; or even Mrs. Burton? Can't they do it?"

Mo puffed his cheeks as he blew out a breath. "Actually, since David is the one to pitch it to the guys, it does not seem to have the same effect if his wife--who is still in EPOD voluntarily, I might remind you--were to pitch it to the wives. And Chaz, Kari, and Mouse are out of town for something; and before you recommend Andrea Steadman, please consider that she is just WAY too young to make this pitch to the prospective EPOD ladies." Mo looked at the floor as he thought about it. Then, his newly-designated stepdaughter said something that made him look up with a start.

"If you don't think that I am too young, I could make the pitch," said Dee.

"You?" asked Helen before Mo could jump in.

"Sure," Dee said confidently. "After all, I am now officially the stepdaughter of the president of the newly reorganized company. I am familiar with the program from having had long conversations with Jan and the other ladies. And I have a secret weapon--well, two actually."

"Secret weapons?" asked Mo, now a little bit amused.

"Sure," said Dee with a grin. "I am not easily embarrassed by discussions about sexual situations because of my training with Sigma Lambda Tau; and I just spent the week fucking one of their husbands."

Helen blushed; but she still snickered; and Mo smiled and shook his head and said, "You know; ironically, that just might work. I'll give David Burton a call and tell him that you will be going with him tomorrow morning out to the plant to make the pitch to the ladies. I am having him meet with all three of the new men tomorrow morning, since the executive wing at the plant will be somewhat empty on a Saturday morning. I can make sure that they bring their wives along."

Dee nodded and stood to give her ... parents now ... a hug before heading to the kitchen to find her boyfriend and get her own beer. She did not want Krista to be making any moves on him back there today, since Dee wanted all of Kyle's sexual energy for herself on this happy night.


Friday Evening--Tylea and Lee.

The four returning members from the Pizza Grande adventure resumed life at the Sigma Lambda Tau house just as if they had flipped a switch.

Upon bidding farewell to their driver after grabbing the handles on their rolling luggage, Marta, Jack, Tylea, and Lee climbed the front steps to the house and checked in with Irina in the library. The Ukrainian beauty welcomed them all back with hugs and kisses. Irina flashed her ice-blue eyes in surprise followed by amusement when Lee got mischievously bold and squeezed her ass during his hug. She gave him an amused mocking glare and then floored him with a tongue-rich nuclear kiss before pushing him away gently. Both of them chuckled and the others applauded.

Irina informed the foursome that the returning members would need to answer some necessary questions in writing, using a special set of worksheets, in the library. The freshman members promised compliance and immediately turned to climb the stairs and enter the upper floors. There they unhesitatingly began to strip before moving off totally naked with their partners to their suites to freshen up, and comply with the need for STD testing with the kits provided.

After about an hour, they returned dressed to the lower floor and made their way to the library to fill out the worksheet questionnaires concerning their weeklong engagement. Afterward, they retired upstairs.

The events of the week must have used up a lot of the mental, emotional, and physical reserves of the four students. They all performed their evening before-bed rituals in the bathrooms--even showering singly; instead of together, as they had grown accustomed to doing over the previous months.

When bedtime came, none of them really felt like having full-blown sex, but it was not because of a lack of affection or desire--it was simply to allow themselves to wind down a bit from the week's adventure. There were some gentle caresses and kisses before the respective pairs hugged their partners and quickly dived into the realm of slumber, spooning together as they did so.


Saturday morning--Dee and Aaron.

David Burton, Senior Vice President in charge of Operations for the newly expanded and reorganized J.A.M. Enterprises led the way down the hall to the small conference room. The large conference room would have been overkill for this meeting.

David still felt a little uneasy in the company of the person who walked beside him on this Saturday morning. She was dressed in a grey skirt with matching lady's grey jacket, along with a nice white blouse. She looked very businesslike--except for the man's black necktie that she wore tied in a Windsor knot. The tie was knotted loose enough at the neck to sag, causing a deliberate 'V' right at the point of her unbuttoned third blouse button--causing her to look just a bit provocative and sexy, while maintaining her overall look of wearing business attire.

Dee had followed her lessons on dressing for success in Sigma Lambda Tau closely. She knew that she now gave off the aura of being here for business, but with a mild flirt thrown into the overall way she was dressed. She held herself in a posture that spoke of serious purpose, though, simply to throw off first impressions by the casual observer.

David paused at the doorway and looked back at Dee as he put his hand on the door. She looked at him and nodded. He nodded back and turned the knob, leading the way in.

Terry and Thad Bangor were seated at the conference table, while Grant Atchison was standing at the picture window that overlooked two of the fabrication buildings outside the main plant. He evidently was trying to establish some sort of control by standing there and gazing out while he waited. David was having none of it.

"Please sit down, Mr. Atchison," David instructed, as he moved to his own seat at the round table. This room had been chosen specifically so that no one could be perceived as being at the "head" of the table. David was clearly in charge, however. And the two Bangor brothers knew it. Grant Atchison knew it as well, and gave up on any effort at exerting any more control of the meeting.

"Please allow me to present my assistant, Ms. Deirdre Rivers, the stepdaughter of our president, Mr. Richard Morris," David said to all three of the men before him. There were three surprised looks from the Bangor men as they recognized Dee, but none said anything as they began to sit and await David's next words. Dee did not say anything, but smiled thinly, removed her jacket, and sat down in a chair away from the table and along the wall behind David as he began.

"We have here," David said as he produced three portfolios containing almost identical sets of documents, "the specifics of the new business structure that will be put in place here in our Middlebury offices beginning one month from today, in order to give you gentlemen time to put your affairs in order down in Rutland." David smiled thinly as a mere formality before he continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.