Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Meanwhile, over at the Boston Common Hotel and Conference Center, Jack and Lee were now fully naked and were running their hands over the still-clothed, but willing ladies that had chosen not to wear the 'protective' ribbons. This event could now technically be characterized as CFNM--meaning 'Clothed Female Naked Male.' The two young men danced around and waved their erect cocks in the faces of the seated ladies while there was much clapping to the music to which they danced.

Lee had set up a chair in the center of the room and had retrieved a towel and an aerosol can of whipped cream. He invited any of the ladies present to join him one at a time for some fun. Not surprisingly, the cute heavyset girl was the first to run up and sit down.

Lee made a show of spraying whipped cream on his cock for all to see. Then he held up the towel to block the view from the rest of the ladies as the girl before him readily took his cock in her hand and then began to lick and devour first the whipped cream on his cock and then his cock itself.

Lee was surprised at first. This girl really knew how to suck cock! It was such a shame that a lot of guys were prejudiced against girls who carried around a little more weight than normal. This girl could definitely prove to be a keeper for some lucky guy in the future with her joy, her sweetness, and her obvious sexual skills.

Jack took the next girl who 'wanted a lick, of a whipped-cream dick' at another chair. From that point on, any and all of the non-ribbon ladies who wanted to play came up one at a time to lick and suck one of the guys' cocks behind the towel screens.

It was about thirty minutes into this activity that the lady Delivery Security Associate spotted Megan, the Maid of Honor, with a drink that she was working on at a table before picking it up and taking it to the Bride-to-be. The lady DSA walked directly over to Lee and touched his arm. Lee pulled his cock away from the brunette who had been licking it to look at the lady DSA.

"Sir, I just wanted to remind you of the time," she said out loud. Then under her breath, she said, "I'm not supposed to get involved, but I just saw the Maid of Honor doctor the Bride's drink." Lee nodded and leaned in to kiss the disappointed brunette sitting in front of him.

Lee moved to the Bride's throne of honor immediately after the Maid of Honor had given the Bride-to-be the doctored drink. The Bride had only taken a sip when Lee took the drink away from her, and reached for her hand, saying, "How about a dance from the Bride-to-be? Oops!" This last came after he had pretended to set the drink down and had deliberately set it on the edge of the table, allowing it to fall to the floor and spill out completely on the carpet.

Looking sheepishly at the Maid of Honor, who scowled with fury, Lee led the Bride-to-be to the dance floor and pulled her close to him suggestively. He did not attempt to touch her ass or tits, but simply held her in a dancer's embrace while the other partygoers, except for the Maid of Honor, cheered.

Jack, in the meantime, looked on with a curious expression as Lee winked and began to dance the Bride-to-be over to a side room while casting a suggestive leer at the others in the room. As they disappeared into the side room, the cheers and catcalls went up all around the room, and more than one girl called out, "You go, Girl!" or, "Getcha some of that before it becomes off limits."

"I really can't..." started the Bride-to-be, Lisa, as Lee pulled her into the quiet of the side room.

"Shh..." admonished Lee, glancing back to ensure that they were not visible from the main room. "Lisa, we are not going to do anything. But my partner, Jack, and I found out something a little while ago about this party and about Chet's bachelor party across town."

"How do you know Chet?" the girl asked, now suspicious, despite having had quite a bit to drink.

"We don't. But evidently your Maid of Honor, Megan, does." With that, he explained what Jack had overheard in the hallway. As he finished, he saw that Lisa was shocked, then sad, and then furious.

Before he could stop her, Lisa had rushed out past him into the main room. Following her out, Lee saw Lisa stalk directly over to the heavyset girl and say, "Hey! Everyone! There has been a change of plan here! Hey, shut that music off for a minute, will ya?"

One girl pushed the button to stop the music and the blonde who had been deep throating Jack pulled away from his erect cock to listen along with the rest. The other ladies, most of them very drunk by now, looked up with mildly surprised interest at the Bride-to-be.

"In light of what I have just discovered tonight, I have decided that my second bridesmaid, Heather, will now be my Maid of Honor on Saturday." The plump girl smiled somewhat drunkenly, and then furrowed her eyebrows as she began to stand.

"But," the heavier girl slurred, "I thought Megan was your best friend. Shouldn't she be your Maid of Honor?" Then the girl sat down again, still confused.

Lisa spun and glared at Megan, who was now standing in the middle of the room, startled by Lisa's outburst.

"You mean THAT Megan?" Lisa asked, pointing her finger at her former Maid of Honor and former best friend. "You mean the Megan who plotted to compromise Chet and me during our bachelor and bachelorette parties so that we would cheat on each other and call off the wedding? THAT Megan; my FORMER best friend and FORMER Maid of Honor?"

"Lisa..." began Megan.

"Get the fuck out of here, you controlling bitch," screamed Lisa. "I never want to see you again. And you tell that bastard, Roy, that he had better watch his back when I tell Chet what you and he tried to pull off tonight! Now, get the hell out of here!"

Megan stood silently for a moment, glaring at Lisa. Then one of the other ladies hit the button to start the music again. Seeing everyone else getting back into the celebration and ignoring her, Megan turned and walked slowly out of the room; and out of the lives of Lisa and Chet.


"That was a gutsy thing you did for that young couple," Tylea said later at the Special Call and Delivery Center. She was addressing the Delivery Security Associates who had helped them. "I know you were not required to get involved, but you did a beautiful thing tonight."

Before anyone could say anything, Tylea was on her knees right there in the Call Center, with the zipper down on the male DSA she had been thanking, and had his cock in her mouth in nothing flat. Marta knelt to join her by offering a blowjob to the other one; he accepted by not stopping her in any way.

Lee and Jack, who had ended up getting two blowjobs and two lingering whipped cream licks, along with fucking two of the ladies at the party--one each--long after Megan had been unceremoniously sent away, just continued to put away the Pizza Grande gear and dress in their own clothes. They had been well satisfied sexually and had been handed several slips of paper with contact information from some of the unattached ladies at the party--Jack had even gotten a slip from one of the married ones.

Lee grinned as he remembered sweet but slightly heavy Heather kissing him with a lot of passion and a lot of talent as a kisser. She was definitely going to make some man very happy someday soon, and for the rest of their lives together. He hoped so anyway.

The lady Delivery Security Associate who had been with Lee and Jack, watched Marta and Tylea at work on the erect cocks of her two male friends and said, "Ah, shit. My husband had better not be asleep when I get home, because I am SO going to want to get laid tonight!"

Her male counterpart nodded and said, "Same with me and my girlfriend."

After leaving the Call Center and being driven to their hotel, the college students crashed with their own Sigma Lambda Tau partners, as their principals had left messages that they were otherwise engaged. The exhausted college students went to their respective rooms, urinated and cleaned up a bit, stripped, and climbed naked into bed and just spooned and went to sleep.


When Madison finally worked her way to consciousness from the drug-assisted sleep, she noted that it was dark outside her window. She blinked and just lay there for a while before turning to look over the opposite rail of the bed. That was when she noticed her ex-husband, Carl, dozing in the chair next to her bed. She was instantly struck by feelings of joy and love at seeing him there.

All it took was a soft call of, "Carl," for him to jolt awake and look around and then focus on Madison and smile broadly.

"Maddy; I'm so glad that you got to rest all day," Carl said to her in a tender and concerned voice.

"You mean that I slept all the way through the daylight?" Madison asked.

"Mm-hmm," Carl answered, reaching out to offer her the articulating straw in her water glass. As she sipped thirstily, he added, "And most of the evening as well."

Having satisfied her thirst, Madison leaned her head back and lay quietly for a few minutes. Finally, she said, putting voice to a question that had bothered for over a year, "Carl, why did you really divorce me after all we had been through with J.A.M. Aluminum and the EPOD program? I mean, you knew that I loved you despite all of those sexual shenanigans, right?"

Carl shifted uncomfortably with this sudden jolting question from the woman that he still loved, despite having been divorced from her for over a year. Looking at Carl, Madison saw his discomfort and noted his grim expression before she continued.

"Carly, Honey; you and I were together for over twelve years, and for ten of those, we were with J.A.M. and also in ... the EPOD program." She dropped her eyes for a second, but then with a determined effort, looked right back into Carl's face and asked, "Was it really the fact that I got back into EPOD voluntarily after you had made Senior VP?"

Carl cleared his throat and said, "Maddy, you need to rest and we need to be in more private surroundings to have this conversation."

"No, Carl!" Madison insisted. "This looks like a private room and we are all alone now. I need to know. When the divorce was happening, I could not get to see you and talk to you; and I could only send and receive messages through our attorneys." Madison was leaking tears from her eyes now as she spoke. With a trembling voice, she said firmly but sadly, "Please! Tell me why! I loved you so much, and I did not want the divorce, and I still don't know why you did this to us. I was so hurt and angry at the time, I told my lawyer to go for your economic jugular. And, if I am totally honest with myself, I still love you even now, after all of that mess of a divorce."

Carl's emotions were frazzled from worrying about Madison for the past night and all day today, and he was exhausted, so his guard was down when he blurted out, "Because you were never really mine; you were a gift from HIM; a trophy to help me get ahead, an asset that he loaned to me, and a reminder that he still owned me; just like he owned you!"

Madison lay there shocked by Carl's outburst, not understanding her ex-husband's vehemence. "What do you mean ... not yours? Of course I was yours. We were married, for God's sake!" She was still confused, but a worrisome thought began to intrude as she watched Carl gather himself to respond. Surely this wasn't about...

Carl finally sighed and said, "I overheard you and ... my father talking by the patio at that party at the Clarke's during spring of last year. I knew at that point that you had been sleeping with him ... my own father ... and had actually been one of his hookers-for-hire in college, and..." here Carl looked away and said softly, "and you were basically given to me by him when I was at Wharton."

Madison was sniffling and had begun crying as Carl was saying all this. Pointing at the tissue box, she beckoned and Carl handed her two tissues. She blew her nose before responding.

"Honey, I know that we agreed when we were dating and when we got married that we would not tell all or hold our sexual pasts against one another. Do you remember?" Carl nodded and Madison continued.

"You know that my parents died following a car accident and prolonged hospital stays when I was a rising senior at Bryn Mawr, and we were basically out of money. What you didn't know was that I couldn't afford my senior year without some financial help. Your father offered a way for me to get the money to pay for my final year of college in such a way that it would not interfere with my studies, and allow me to keep my reputation somewhat intact." She sniffed again before continuing.

"I became an escort for a very exclusive and very private service that was part of the organization that became Old Carl's so-called 'foundation.' And, yes," Madison continued when Carl opened his mouth to speak, "I did engage in sex with some--but not all--of the men with whom I was an escort. I had been sexually active since I was fourteen and I'd had plenty of experience at keeping myself safe during sex. And the money was good enough to pay for tuition, books, housing, and even my car."

Carl finally got a word in. "What about getting pawned off on me as a token of his good will? And what about fucking my dad?" he asked bitterly.

Madison sighed and said, "Yes. I slept with Old Carl a couple of times, but it was because I was truly grateful to him for all he had done for me; but that had all happened before he even brought up the fact that he HAD a son going to school nearby at Wharton--you. In the spring of my senior year, he finally told me about you and arranged for us to meet.

"I was hesitant, but he insisted that you were a good man and he thought we could possibly click." Madison reached her good right hand out toward her ex-husband and watched him as he thought about taking it into his own hand for a few seconds before doing so and giving it a gentle squeeze.

Smiling at Carl, Madison went on. "When you and I began dating, it did not take me long to realize that you were the kind of man I wanted to be with and love for the rest of my life. You were loving and caring; you had a lot of common sense; and you really were your own man, even if you were not very sexually adventurous, despite the best efforts of Old Carl to control you."

She smiled and said, "And you were a wonderful lover when we finally took things to higher levels. Sure, some of my other lovers may have given me some really big sexual thrills. But, I have never felt more loved by anyone than I was with you. Nor have I been as sexually and emotionally satisfied by any of those other men I had been with before; or any of the Senior Executives at J.A.M. after we joined EPOD, than I was with you. Carl, you were MY MAN; despite what you may have thought while all that was going on.

"And, most importantly--given what you just said--no; I never slept with your father again once you and I met and began dating."

Carl took a minute to digest all of this. Finally, he said, "I guess I just snapped when I heard you two talking about having had sex together. I mean ... my own father..."

"Carl," Madison said softly and with a gentle smile, "that was before you and I had ever met. He never even approached me after you and I started dating, nor did he even insist that I continue with his escort service afterward.

"Once we were together, I realized that your approach to all things sexual was quite a bit more conservative than mine, so I kept quiet about my past, mainly out of an attempt at respect for your sensibilities; and those of ... your mother." Madison said the last two words with a twist of her mouth. Carl's mother had not approved of his marriage to Madison and had made her displeasure known up until the day that the older woman had died.

Silence ensued for almost two whole minutes, while Carl contemplated just how much he had jumped to conclusions about their marriage. He tried to quell the turmoil that was causing his stomach to churn. Then Madison spoke.

"Carl, is there any way that we can maybe start seeing each other again, and ... well ... I don't know ... see if there is any way to try to heal things a bit between us? I know that my lawyers really did a number on you, and I felt badly afterwards, but..." She did not want to jump to the topic of getting married again. She held her breath as she waited for Carl's answer. She was surprised when he began to chuckle and then laugh outright.

"Oh, Maddy," Carl finally shook his head and said, "if you could only see how upside-down my life is now compared to before." He wiped a tear from his left eye and continued. "They say that as we get older, we turn into our parents. Would you believe that I have actually turned into my father?"

Madison looked at her ex-husband like he was a stranger for a second before Carl continued.

"The head of my late father's ... empire; his foundation ... now is ... well ... ME." Carl stopped speaking and simply looked her in the eye for the fifteen seconds that it took for Madison to process what Carl had just said.

Madison remembered the stuffed-shirt man with the conservative ideas about sex that Carl had been in the past, caused by the undue influence of his puritanical mother. As she contemplated the fact that Carl was now the head of an organization that ran all sorts of sex-related activities, she began to giggle, and then laugh until she coughed and then groaned at the pain in her arm and chest caused by the effect of coughing on her broken ribs and her dislocated shoulder.

When the coughing ceased, Carl stood and leaned over her to offer some water, and then a soft and loving kiss before smiling into her eyes and saying, "I'll call the nurse to get you something for the pain."

"And for my hunger; I'm starved," Madison said with a smile, as Carl hit the call button. For the first time in over a year, she was feeling that the love she had retained for her ex-husband was not wasted and that they might have a chance of recovering something of their past relationship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.