Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Second Week of March--Freshman Year.

"Here are your Engagement Packets, my young charges," announced Irina with a gentle smile.

January and February had flown by. Classes were a bit tougher this semester. But the pattern of class attendance and study that the students had adopted during first semester made it easy to adapt to the time and workload requirements, if not the materials they were studying, and the assignments they were required to produce. And the noticeable lengthening of the days here in early March associated with the coming of spring helped to lift their spirits as well.

As they gathered together in the library upon their return to the house on Sunday evening, a school night with classes for all of them the next day, Irina continued. "Before we pass out these Engagement Packets, I want to announce the couple pairs for the arrangements you will maintain for the next few weeks as part of carrying out your engagement assignments." Irina then held up a card from which she read.

"Dee and Aaron; you are paired, and you will be working with Duchess, Frank, and Rick. The other pairs are Catherine and Jay, who will work with Erin and Delmar; Tylea and Lee, who will be with Marta and Jack; and finally, Brooke and Jeremy, who will be partnered with Melanie and Derek."

The freshmen shuffled around in order to stand or sit with those who would be their partners--and roommates and bed partners--for the next few weeks. Irina noted the spontaneity of this movement. They had not even been told. They had simply complied with the obvious developing situation. Jack and Melanie, off to one side of the room also smiled and nodded to Irina, acknowledging that they recognized the initiative in this group.

As Irina began to pass out the packets (relatively thin one-inch accordion folders, each with a flap and elastic band closure), she continued with her instructions. "The files contained in these packets will give you enough to begin learning about the ventures in which you will be working and the primary players and other people involved.

"Remember, the PEOPLE will be your primary focus, but you must be able to relate to them via knowledge of their business, political, social, and other interests relevant to the engagements first. Only when you become acquainted with them in a professional connection will you be able to develop the ... umm... 'very personal' connection well enough in order to carry out your engagement to successful culmination." She paused before continuing.

"These have all been assigned taking into consideration many factors. Your personalities and the talents and skills you have shown so far are part of this. But another consideration is your major field of study here at Middlebury College. This may not be as evident at first for some of you, once you begin your engagements, but it will become very clear upon completion. Also, we must make an accounting of the subsequent stipend allocations and the associated amounts involved."

Catherine frowned at this comment, a bit confused at the mention of the monetary references. But she did not have time to ask about it. Irina dismissed them all so that they could move upstairs, get naked for the rest of the evening, and get moved into their new semi-permanent rooming assignments--at least for the majority of the rest of the semester. A few had to accomplish some things in order to prepare for classes the next day--before they climbed into bed together and fucked, of course.


Dee came out of the bathroom after cleaning Aaron's sweat and cum from both her chest and her bare, hairless, and recently-cum-filled pussy. This followed a quick swish-off in the shower to get what Aaron had left after licking and sucking her pussy following their just-completed and very enjoyable fuck. Aaron, the lucky guy, had only required a washcloth at the sink for cleanup, even after Dee had taken his cock into her mouth to clean off the majority of their post-coital leavings.

Guys had it soooo easy after fucking, Dee mused with a wry grin. 'But I still wouldn't give up sex or complain just over the after-sex mess aspect of it.' She grinned to herself as she walked back into the bedroom. She glanced briefly at the nightstand on her side of the bed and a framed five-by-seven picture of Dee with Kyle Evans, her very understanding boyfriend, taken when they had skied at Stowe in December.

Kyle had been amazingly understanding of the weirdly sexual nature of the activities and living arrangements surrounding Dee's participation in the Sigma Lambda Tau Society. As long as they were open and completely honest with each other, he and she could continue to develop what was rapidly evolving from what had started out as fascination and attraction into what just might be developing into a long-term deep loving relationship; and perhaps even more down the road.

Dee snapped herself back mentally to the here and now. Dee and Aaron were both majoring in Economics. As the only two ECON majors among the freshmen Sigma Lambda Tau members, their pairing for an engagement this semester made some sense to both of them immediately.

Dee walked up behind Aaron and placed her hands gently on his naked shoulders as he sat at his desk now, perusing the contents of their engagement packet. He said, "It looks like we will be dealing with executives of a major company that operates as a wholesale distributor and reseller of construction-related items for the eastern U.S. They participate often in public and private trade shows, it seems. This one brochure indicates that they broker the bulk purchases for, and provide and arrange transport for, mid-to-high-end items involved in the building or remodeling of commercial buildings and custom homes; and safe rooms and other specialty rooms for nice homes all the way up to the level of millionaires' mansions."

Aaron looked back over his shoulder at Dee as she scanned the pages on his desk. He chuckled and said, "I guess your parents, along with Andi and her husband, could probably use some of the products or some of the design work from these guys."

It was no secret now that Andi and her husband were not only well off, but that Andi's millionaire husband, Dean Steadman, was a junior VP for the company presided over by Dee's mother's multi-millionaire second husband, Mr. Richard 'Mo' Morris. Dee's classmates also knew now that Dee and her family were rather well off and had no financial worries in the near future. They were acutely aware as well that Dee did not put on airs about her family's very comfortable financial status; nor did she act in any way other than as a simple, middle-class girl; no different from the rest of them.

"It looks like the company is still privately owned with the company's stock still in the hands of family members," noted Dee as she read over Aaron's shoulder, "the father and his two sons, along with an older daughter and son-in-law." She did not yet realize the effect that her right nipple lightly grazing his back was having on Aaron's returning erection. "I wonder how long they can expect to continue to grow and maybe even expand without going public."

Aaron had been trying to keep his focus on the documents before him. But the soft touch of that wonderful naked female flesh lightly touching his back and shoulders had his mind wandering and his dick hardening. Finally, he turned slowly around and his mouth came into contact with Dee's luscious right breast, still smelling fresh from the shower she had just taken.

"Hey, Big Guy," Dee chuckled as she ran a hand lightly through the hair at the back of Aaron's head. "I thought we were going to review the information packet and begin our engagement preparations together ... Ooh!" The thrill of Aaron's teeth lightly biting her right nipple had Dee's pussy juicing again. Rather than push him away, she pulled him closer, causing the bulk of tit flesh to press tighter into his face, covering his nose in the process.

Finally needing to breathe, Aaron forced his head back, taking Dee's hand from the back of his head with his own hand. Standing, he wrapped his arms around Dee's torso and back and kissed her hard with his tongue penetrating her lips without meeting any resistance.

Dee, for her part, was rather surprised at the sudden surge of sexual energy from Aaron. After all, they had just finished a nice, gentle, extended fuck about twenty minutes before.

Aaron lifted Dee off her feet with his arms still tight around her upper body and walked the both of them over to the bed. Pressing Dee to lie on her back on the bed, Aaron quickly pushed her knees apart and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Dee was now fully into the event. Her breathing was rapid and her pussy was definitely very wet at the prospect of being 'taken' by Aaron Shankles. Kyle Evans might be her 'Mr. Right, ' but Aaron was 'Mr. Right-Here-And-Right-Now.' Later, she would tell Kyle everything that had occurred tonight--she really was beginning to love that guy, and she had promised him complete honesty concerning her Sigma Lambda Tau sexual activities. But, right now, she was caught up in the feelings of just wanting to be fucked royally by Aaron, her roommate and engagement teammate.

Aaron plunged into Dee's wide open, wet, willing, and very hot pussy and began to pump furiously; Dee responding with rhythmic humping of her own in response to his efforts. It only took about four minutes for the whole second floor hallway of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society house to become acutely aware that Dee and Aaron were enjoying a glorious fuck. 'Damn, that girl is loud, ' thought Lee from down the hall.


Catherine held her lips snugly around the head of Jay's cock as he finished sending the last spurt of cum into her mouth. His breathing was still heavy as he opened his eyes and looked appreciatively at her face. He even thought he could see Catherine trying to smile around his dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.