Preview

Ripples in Time

by Douglas Fox

Copyright© 2013 by Douglas Fox

Fiction Story: Time was like a great pond. Every decision makes ripples. These ripples interact with ripples from other decisions, our own and decisions by others. The ripples cross and crisscross each other, directing our lives down various paths. What would have happened if Al Davis, against all contrary advice, drafted wide receiver Kyle Martin to play for the Oakland Raiders? This story picks up near the end of “Lost and Found” and follows an alternate timeline through Kyle’s life.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Pregnancy  

Time was like a great pond. Every decision makes ripples. These ripples interact with ripples from other decisions, our own and decisions by others. The ripples cross and crisscross each other, directing our lives down various paths. What would have happened if Al Davis, against all contrary advice, drafted wide receiver Kyle Martin to play for the Oakland Raiders? This story picks up near the end of "Lost and Found" and follows an alternate timeline through Kyle's life. I recommend you read "Lost and Found" before tackling "Ripples in Time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.