Fantasy #11

by God of Porn

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: When nineteen year old Kyle meets the man of her dreams, the black college coed learns about love, sex, and the magic of non-bake desserts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

Guess what?! I have a new boyfriend! Well, he's not brand new, but pretty close to it. I took him prisoner at a Halloween party last night, since he was dressed like a soldier and I was dressed as Cinderella, glass slippers and all. Well, plastic slippers anyway, but nobody at that party was going to complain. It was at a frat house and it was my first one, since I am pretty new to college, and honestly, it didn't really meet my expectations. I probably saw 'Animal House' one too many times in my impressionable youth, but that party was very much like the sort the guys used to throw in high school, except there was more of it.

I was supposed to go out with Rodney, my black boyfriend, since it was Friday and all, but unfortunately I had a headache. Thankfully it went away as soon as I hung up the phone. He's my parents' boyfriend anyway, not mine, and what am I? From India or something? Arranged marriages are for the National Geographic Channel and girls who look like Chris Rock, not for pretty nineteen year old coeds like me! I think I can find my own husband, thank you very much, and I'm in no rush!

Can you tell I'm excited?

The weird part is, and this will sound a little strange perhaps, is that my new boyfriend has a sperm fetish! Is that really weird, or what? I wasn't even sure there was such a thing. I mean sperm's nice, yeah. It's tasty and has an interesting texture, and when it's fresh I love it, what girl doesn't? Of course getting the stuff out of the container is a lot of fun too, in fact, that's my favorite thing about sperm ... The getting it. But a fetish? When he told me that I thought the man was teasing me.

"What are you into?" He asked me, and he was tall with sweet blue eyes and thick blond hair, which made it hard for me to concentrate.

"Uh..." I blinked and smiled and tried my best not to act like I felt, all nervous and self-conscious, and wanting desperately to be liked by this guy.

"Here, have a little more punch." He handed me a plastic cup and I'm just hoping I don't drop it, or spill some down my chin when I try to drink it.

"Thanks." I said. "I'm into white guys."

I swear, I said that like fifteen minutes after meeting him. It just slipped out and I could have sworn I'd said something else, but I couldn't think of what. My brain doesn't always work, but sometimes that works out for the best. We fast-forwarded through a lot of small talk in the blink of an eye, believe me.

"Really?" He chuckled and gave me a little look that would have turned a white girl pink, but it just made my nipples pop.

"Did you just hear something?" I asked and then shook my head. "Never mind. What are you into?"

"Desserts, mostly." He said and if I was disappointed that he didn't come right back at me with black girls, I hid it well.

"Not black girls?" I grinned at him, brushing some long black hair from soft brown eyes, just in case he'd missed those somehow.

"I haven't known too many black girls." He said rather easily, and that's not an uncommon response in Minnesota.

"But you know your desserts, huh?" I giggled, giving him the best one I had and rewarded me with a little lick of his sensual lips.

God, he's beautiful, with that handsome face still just a little tan from the long Indian summer we had. His body big and strong under the army green t-shirt he's sporting for a costume. Camouflage pants and jungle boots and a green beret on his head, he looks like a little boy playing soldier, except he's six inches taller than me and not a boy at all.

"Cream pies." He nodded and he's got my eyes then, smiling into them and there's some mischief going on.

"Cream pies, okay." I laughed. "Banana ... Coconut?"

"Chocolate." He decided. "I love a hot chocolate cream pie."

"Really?" I narrowed my eyes slightly. "They serve those hot?"

"Only the good ones." He laughed and I thought maybe he was laughing at me, but I wasn't sure.

I was thinking that was some kind of innuendo but I was afraid of trying to guess what kind. I'm no virgin, but my experience has been limited to a few black guys in high school whose idea of flirting was grabbing my hips on a dance floor and riding my ass. Rodney isn't much better and I was in a whole other world last night, talking with a white man, an attractive one that I wanted to know a lot better. I've talked to others, even flirted with white guys a bit, but there was some electricity there and I was hooked. Love at first sight.

"I bet you'd make a scrumptious cream pie." He said and he was taking me in all the way, looking me up and down slow.

I was wearing a champagne gown, not an expensive one, but a costume. It looked like a fairy tale dress, all satin and lace and probably a little too large for the middle of a party. The dress fit me nicely though, no doubt about that, showing my five foot eight inches to good effect. The top was tight around my 34C breasts, enough so my nipples were a little more obvious than I wished they were, but that was okay. I have great tits and I do like to show them off. My flat tummy and thin waist were on display, and my round, but too narrow hips were nicely disguised by the bustle or whatever you call that part of a gown. I didn't get to show off my firm round ass, or my long toned legs, but probably it's good to leave something for later too.

"I'm not sure I know the recipe for that." I teased, fishing for some clues as to what we're really talking about.

"A beautiful woman like you?" He tilted his head. "I doubt that."

"Flattery will get you everywhere." I smiled.

"Anywhere?" He wondered and I pretended to think about it.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked, risking a slip twixt cup and lip.

"With you?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "Into the kitchen, definitely."

"The kitchen?" I pursed my lips. "Ohhh ... It's hot in there."

"Takes some fire to make a cream pie." He shrugged.

"Does it?" I laughed because I thought you had to refrigerate those things.

"Oh yeah." He nodded. "You want to see my kitchen?"

"Hmmmm..." I rocked my head a little. " ... Is it safe?"

"You're always gonna be safe with me, little girl." He grinned.

"Little girl?" I rolled my eyes.

"Big girl?" He shook his head. "Doesn't sound the same."

"Little girl is okay." I sighed playfully. "I'll let you get away with it for awhile."

"What else can I get away with?" He wondered and he was standing a little closer, or maybe it was me, but neither of us were backing down.

"Me." I looked up into his eyes. "If you're honest."

"Whoa." He blinked at me. "That's pretty heavy for a Halloween party."

"Is it?" I felt my heart thumping because I was half way to telling this guy that I was in love with him.

"You feel it, huh." He said and all his smiles were gone, all his innuendo forgotten for the moment. It was just him and me looking at each other.

"Do you?" I asked him softly.

"I thought it was just me." He cleared his throat. "I'm Dave."

"I'm Kylie."

"In case uh, an asteroid hits the earth or something and we're all, you know, wiped out..." He smiled. " ... I just want you to know I think I'm in love with you, Kylie."

"How long until you know for sure, Dave?" I bit my lip the way I do when I'm in trouble and I know it.

"Not very long." He looked down and then back up, scratching his neck just below his right ear. "I'll know by the end of the night."

"That's a long time." I shook my head seriously. "Lots of asteroids out there."

"Yeah, there is." He frowned and we were both wanting to say the right things, but this was a new language.

"I'm kinda lost now..." I giggled. "Um ... Where are we?"

"Never been here before?" Dave asked and I shook my head. "Me neither."

"Am I supposed to say I love you?" I wondered.

"I don't know." Dave drew his lips tightly together.

"Cause I will, if I have to." I said. "I just really want to get this right, you know?"

"Yeah, me too." Dave chuckled. "Uh, hmmm ... I don't suppose there's anyone here we can ask?" He looked around briefly and then turned his eyes back into mine. "You wanna just try it and see what happens?"

"Yeah, okay." I nodded. "On three?"

"Sure, yeah ... One ... Ready?"

"One ... Two..." We nodded and spoke together slowly. " ... three!"

"I love you." I said.

"I love you." Dave said.

And we stood there, looking around and then smiling at each other. The world didn't end. My parents didn't crash the party demanding to know why I was telling a white man I loved him, half an hour after I'd met him. I wasn't melting. I felt a little lighter inside, that was kind of nice. My heart was a little too big for me right then and I had a hard time working my lungs around it, but I wasn't going to complain. I might have had a fever, which could have explained the little chills I was getting. I wasn't sure about my fingers though, why they were tingly, but when Dave took my left hand in his right hand all that tingling moved to my tummy, so the point became moot anyway.

"You know, I didn't think there was anyone in the world as weird as me." Dave grinned and he was leading me through the party.

"I know!" I laughed. "God, this is so weird. It's like we're made for each other."

"You think?" Dave grinned at me.

"Maybe." I shrugged. "If you tell me what all the cream pie talk was all about, I'll know for sure."

"What?" He gave me a funny look. "You don't know what that is?"

"No." I laughed. "I figured we weren't talking about dessert though."

"It is dessert, sort of." Dave laughed and we were finally outside.

"Okay..." I grabbed him, since we were almost alone now, and I made him hug me in the moonlight. " ... Tell me."

"Oh, maybe I shouldn't." Dave sighed and his hands felt so good around my waist it was unbelievable. "It's cold out here, where's our coats?"

"Inside." I rolled my eyes. "You're going to have to work on that if..."

"If what?" Dave pulled me real close, enough so my breasts pressed hard against his muscular chest and I was looking up and he was looking down, and our lips were close together.

"If you're going to be my boyfriend." I smiled.

"I will." He nodded. "I'm going work on that hard, Kylie. Starting tomorrow, I promise."

He was going to kiss me and I wanted it. I felt his hands moving to my ass, grabbing me beneath the rustling voluminous material of that silly dress, pulling my hips against his and I could feel his arousal. He wanted me, that was plain, and my pussy was awake as well. I couldn't show it the way Dave could, not just standing there, but the look in my eyes was leaving him with little doubt. I was his for the taking, except...

"Stop." I turned my head as his lips came close.

"What?" He smiled. "My breath?"

"No, you're breath is fine." I told him. "Just explain the cream pie thing to me."

"You might not like it." Dave cleared his throat. "I don't want to screw this up now, you know?"

"I won't get mad, I promise." I rolled my eyes. "How bad can it be?"

"Uh..." Dave chuckled. "Kinda bad, maybe. I guess it depends on, uh ... Something, and something else too, but I don't know what."

"Oh." I sucked my lips. "So there's factors involved, huh?"

"Yeah." Dave agreed. "Factors and opinions and, well, personal experience has to be taken into account."

"I'm not a virgin." I told him. "In case that counts for something."

"Oh, well, yeah that counts." He smiled.

"So?" I laughed. "What's this chocolate cream pie? Like whipped cream on my boobs? Um ... Lower?"

"Yeah, like that." Dave nodded happily and he was trying to kiss me again.

"Ohhhh..." I groaned. " ... That's too easy! Tell the truth now."

"It's easier to show you." Dave finally decided. "Okay?"

"Here?" I asked, "Right now?"

"Uh, no." He laughed. "We need someplace a little more comfortable and warm and..."

"Like a kitchen?" I stuck my tongue out a little.

"Let's go upstairs." Dave suggested.

"You have a kitchen upstairs?" I giggled.

"A bunch of them, we just have to find an empty one." He kissed me then, before I could stop him and then I was wondering why I'd want to.

I'd never kissed a white guy before, not until last night, and it was different than I thought it would be. A lot wetter, for one thing. Dave's mouth was moist and warm inside and I suppose mine was the same way as we chased each other's tongues between us. I moaned softly into his mouth and squirmed in his big hands as Dave held my butt tight, working his pelvis against me hard. I wanted that too, I was doing my best to fuck him right there on the front porch of that big old house, pulling at his big shoulders while I sucked his tongue. It was the best kiss of my life and when it was over all I wanted was another one.

The second kiss was better because I knew what I was doing. I licked across his teeth and around his gums, into Dave's cheeks, everywhere I could reach. I was exploring him greedily and when I finally retreated, his tongue followed, filling my mouth with warm saliva and thick pink tongue. I swallowed and sighed and wrapped my soft brown lips around his tongue so I could suck it. I'm totally into kissing, I like it better than fucking, and it is fucking in a way, making love like that with our tongues and lips. Dave was fucking my mouth nice and one little rub of my clit just then would have put me on the moon.

"Wow." Dave was nodding and smiling and I was panting for air, feeling my lips a little swollen, bruised maybe because that had been some serious making out.

"I'm not cold anymore." I grinned at him.

"No shit." He laughed. "Jesus, what's my name again?"

"Um..." I laughed. " ... Boyfriend."

"Right, right." He nodded. "The other kids in school are gonna tease me, but I can take it."

"About ... Me?" I asked, missing his joke entirely, which just goes to show what sort of affect my parents had on me. I was way too sensitive sometimes, and usually for no reason at all.

"You?" Dave shook his head. "I meant my funny name."

"Oh." I rolled my eyes. "I'm blonde inside."

"Kylie."

"Yeah?"

"Nobody is ever going to make fun of us." Dave said seriously. "Okay?"

"I know." I nodded, taking a deep breath. "I just never dated a white guy, so..."

"I never dated a black girl." Dave shrugged. "I'm not in love with you because you're black."

"I..." I made a little face.

"What?"

"I don't think I'm in love with you because you're white."

"But you could be?" Dave laughed at me and I felt pretty embarrassed, looking down then. "You really are blonde if you think that, Kylie."

"Huh?" I looked back up at him.

"I understand." Dave smiled. "I'll take my chances."

He knew I wasn't going to love him just because he was white, that's pretty silly even for me. I was just looking for a fear, you know? A superficial reason that would explain why I was falling head over heels for a guy I didn't even know. I didn't want to face the real reason, which was simply that I found in Dave the man I'd been looking for, black, white, or Pepsi, it didn't matter. I'd have fallen in love with him whatever his skin color was and that was scary. You don't wake up and say 'Today I'm gonna find the love of my life.' It just happens and when it does you have to be ready to do something about it, you have to be ready to fight for it, and that was what I wanted to avoid.

The fight with my parents once they found out, cause this wasn't gonna be much of a secret, I could tell already.


"Oh, this is a nice kitchen." I smiled, looking around the bedroom and nodding.

"Yeah, we can cook up a pie or two in here." Dave chuckled, closing the door and locking it.

I jumped on the bed, bouncing my butt on it and giggling, kicking off my plastic slippers and bringing my knees to my breasts so I could hug them as I sat on the baby blue sheets covering the mattress. I watched Dave bending over to untie his army boots, pulling the long laces loose and kicking them off.

"You have a great ass." I decided.

"Really?" He grinned at me. "What's yours look like?"

"Ohhh..." I took a deep breath. "It's brown."

"Has it ever been kissed?" Dave was standing by the bed now, hands on his hips, looking down at me.

"It's been spanked, does that count?" I reached towards him, pressing my hand against his stomach and he was solid.

"Only if you were good." Dave was watching my fingers as I just touched him through his shirt.

"Before or after?" I asked. "Can you take off that shirt? I'm just dying to see what's under there."

"Before." He pulled his t-shirt out of his trousers; crossing his arms and pulling it up and off quickly.

"Never been spanked either, I guess." I moved closer, using both hands now to feel his abs, and they were tight and smooth and he had just a thin trail of hair rising out of his pants to his belly button.

"Would you like to be, Kylie?" Dave asked and he was being so patient I could barely stand it.

"Spanked?" I giggled, sliding my fingers up to his small brown nipples and they were stiff under my hands. "You know what I want?"

What?" Dave was looking into my eyes as I looked up.

"I want to be the woman." I told him. "In the bedroom ... Sorry, kitchen ... I want to be whatever my man wants me to be."

"What if you don't like it?" Dave wondered and he was reaching for my arms, stroking my soft brown skin gently.

"I'll tell him." I shrugged. "I don't want to be hurt, I want to be loved."

"But... ?" Dave smiled, looking for more.

"But if he wants a whore, I'll be the best one he ever had." I promised. "If he wants a slut or a saint, or just a friend ... I'll be all that."

"Are you a slut, Kylie?"

"Yeah." I swallowed hard, sliding my hands down his body slowly.

"Are you a little black whore?"

"Yessss..." I hissed softly, bringing my hands to the front of Dave's army pants, pressing my fingers against the hardness beneath.

"What else are you?" He asked. "What do you want me to call you in the kitchen?"

"Your nigger." I whispered. "Your cocksucking nigger ... I like that..."

I was leaning forward and Dave's hands were going past my shoulders, into my hair, pulling my head close to him as I pressed my face to his trousers.

"You want to suck my white cock, Kylie?"

"Yeah, I want it."

"Fuck, you're beautiful, you know that?" He lifting my face so I was looking up at him. "Open your beautiful mouth."

I opened wide and Dave held his face over mine, gathering his saliva and then loosing it carefully between his lips so that his warm spit pooled on my tongue. I held my mouth open for him, letting him see it for a long moment before I swallowed it.

"Thank you." I smiled at him, then I was working to unbutton his pants, feeling clumsy in my excitement as my slender fingers struggled to free what I most desired.

"I've never met a girl like you, Kylie." Dave was gathering my hair in his hands, like he was fascinated with it. "You're perfect."

"I wish." I giggled. "I can't even open a pair of pants."

"Use your teeth." Dave laughed. "Bite the buttons off."

"I will in a minute." I stuck my tongue out, feeling my whole body burn with desire and frustration.

"How do your parents feel about black girls?" I asked, because I wanted to know.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "They're pretty liberal, but they never leave the television, so..."

"My parents want me to marry a black guy." I confessed. "They're going to give you a hard time."

"Do you want to marry a black guy?" Dave asked, ignoring my parents the way I couldn't.

"I want to marry the man I love." I said. "There!"

"New Year's Eve." Dave said.

"What?" I smiled up at him, pausing as I was reaching for his Tony the Tiger boxers.

"New Year's Eve, Kylie. Two months from now." Dave told me. "That's when I'm going to ask you to marry me."

"Talk about ruining a surprise!" I shook my head, staring up at him. "We need to work on your boyfriend skills, Dave."

"I'm sorry." He chuckled.

"Well, I know what day I want to get married anyway." I said. "Ohhh ... This is kind of big."

"Is it?" Dave asked. "I was wondering about that."

"Well, I'm no expert." I giggled, stroking Dave's long thick white cock in my hands. "Seven inches?"

"Closer to eight." Dave shrugged. "Seven and three fourths."

"You've measured it?"

"I had a girlfriend once, she was a little obsessed."

"Oh." I nodded.

"She had standards, you know."

"A man has to measure up, I suppose."

I was loving that cock with my small brown hands and I'd never seen an uncircumcised one before. I loved the way the skin moved back and forth, there was so much of it, and it was soft like silk and the muscle beneath was hard and throbbing, seriously, I could feel a pulse coming from that wonderful tool. I'd never had an interest in cocks before, not like this, I just wanted to touch it and look at it.

"When are we getting married, Kylie?" Dave asked me and he was breathing a little heavier, but still calm, still patient.

"February twenty nine." I giggled. "It's a leap year."

"Oh, that'll save us money on anniversary presents." Dave nodded. "I like a practical woman."

"Dave?" I looked up, rubbing my thumb over the smooth wet glans of his cock lightly.

"Hmmm?" He smiled.

"Are we serious?"

"I've known you for what? Two hours, Kylie?" Dave nodded. "Unless you've got a penis between your legs, you're the woman I've been looking for my whole life."

"What if I have a penis?" I tilted my head.

"Then..." He shrugged. " ... I guess you're the man I've been looking for my whole life."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.