Stripping Steph

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2013 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Husband and two friends surprise and strip Steph before using each other by mouth and other major holes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   .

Steph was late from work and rushed though a simple game night was all we'd planned. Ted and Ursula were already here and had a libido loosening three drink head start. I suspected that my hints about what kind of games I had in mind were correctly understood. Both of them wore loose fitting orange shorts that were tailored around their butts, her's were neon!

Despite her bountiful bust, Ursula wore a braless, thin and fragile, yellow, button down top. It was an interesting cross between a tank and cami as it had a low scoop neck and wide straps that bunched to a daring, tiny connection to the core, front and back. Her fleshy D-cup cleavage was already provocatively displayed even if she hadn't also opened the two top buttons. The sub-bust bead tailored to her chest seemed to add another cup size by separating and drawing attention to the clingy bust line. From the taut bust down, the blouse flared out boldly until it ended at her low rider waistline. Leaving the last four buttons open exposed her rippled abs far above her navel. She was a vision to drool over.

Knowing how much Steph loves surprises -NOT- I still didn't stop Ted from crouching in her closet in ambush. I suspect he wanted a peek at my wife as she changed which, since she is a closet exhibitionist, would fulfill their two fantasies and titillate Ursula and me as we watched. Steph loved to flash friends and strangers as long as it 'wasn't her fault' or she was 'forced' to comply.

Steph's split skirt flowed behind her as she hustled past us in the living room and <whooosh> left a Doppler shifted greeting in her wake. Ursula and I rushed to follow her and check on Ted. We found her already sloughing off her blue suit jacket and simultaneously kicking off her shoes, dropping her bag and propping her attache against her dresser.

"Wait! Where's Ted? I hope he's late too." I told her he was around somewhere, but she didn't need to rush. "OK. Whew! You two better scoot, I'm not an ecdysiast. I'll just slow down and change into something more casual. Maybe shorts or my old white jumper..." As she reached for the closet door, Ted shoved it open, leapt high against her chest and bellowed a loud YEOWWWW.

Steph gasped and, wether from recoil or the force of Ted's exploding against her chest, launched backward, eyes and mouth wide open. She gasped loudly and before she could complete her terrified scream, she was on her back crosswise on our bed with her blue skirt's center-split splayed along each outer thigh. It fell high across her tempting legs and briefly exposed her thick, barely clad mound. While she was catching her breath Ted was clutching his sides, laughing and bouncing up and down between her feet, even gauchely pointing at her groin. His wife was trying hard not to laugh, and failing, as was I. Next time Ted stood, Steph kicked out with both feet to try to knock him down. It didn't hurt her agenda that her loose skirt shot up above her waist and completely exposed her sexy, white cotton panty.

Ted abruptly stopped laughing when his eyes locked on my wife's translucent panty which barely covered a developing, lusty camel toe. Ursula stared and licked her lips at the barely covered snatch as I smirked at their enjoying the beautiful, sexy sight of my wife 'accidently' exposing herself. I knew better than to 'help' her. She shouted a few choice obscenities and flapped part of her skirt across her thighs. She shouted a semi convincing NO as she threshed her legs at him.

Ted dodged her flailing feet and grabbed an ankle. The more she kicked out at him, the higher and harder he pulled on her ankle. Her skirt split wide open again and his wife moved behind him to better appreciate the titillating view of Steph's exposed mini bikini. As alluring as her toned, shapely legs looked, her kicking spoiled and blocked the view. Steph saw Ted subtly shift his tenting cock while she kicked out again, while pretending to preserve her modesty. She hooked her toes under his shorts and pushed under his already aching, bare cock. He startled and grunted when he felt her warm foot push his shorts and boxers up then compress his torrid, swollen dick against his thigh. Ted grabbed her other ankle and yanked it high enough to lift her ass off the bed, but not before briefly exposing his purple cock head.

He pulled her feet onto his shoulders and her ass closer to the edge of the bed. The open skirt began to bunch just under her ribs so we all admired the soft curves of her sweet cheeks. Ted, gasping thru gritted teeth, told his wife to unzip Steph's skirt. I wasn't sure if I wanted to abort his taking control until I saw the half hidden tiny smirk on Steph's lips that said she was happily overcoming her resistance and reluctance. She shouted NO again.

Ursula, lower blouse flapping, had to pull the blue skirt down from Steph's navel to unhook and unzip it. Steph pretended to struggle, but easily lost to Ursula's fondling as she tugged the loose skirt down sexy legs and up toward her husband's face. Instead of releasing the captive gams, Ted told his wife to slip the skirt over his arms, head and chest. She stared for just a second while wondering if that were even possible. She tried and in seconds Ted had my wife's skirt around his neck with the open slit gaping around his right arm. Steph twisted and wiggled her bared legs and slinky ass which caused her to crab walk her swollen mound closer to Ted.

As Ted spread her legs, she showed us her plumped puss, tiny, bulging clit and a rapidly growing wet spot below her obvious, needy lips. Her blouse had also risen and was barely blocked by her lacy bra. Ursula ran to the far side of the bed and pulled the blouse above the bra, showing us her small, but lively tits as they fought to escape their delicate prison. Steph fought back and, reaching over head, yanked Ursula's tank top down and apart. All the closed buttons flew across the room and one strap broke at the small front contact. She shrieked when her bare, full, D-cups fell out of the torn top that barely clung by one damaged strap. With her big, beautiful, bare tits exposed and rebounding, Ursula renewed her attack and jerked harder. Steph's blouse caught above her head, at her elbows and Ursula paused, holding it there so Steph's arms were locked down.

Ursula swept over Steph's tiny tits and stiffening nipples, nearly pushing the wispy cups off them, and rambunctiously tickled her ribs. She hated her spasms and reactions to tickling! While convulsing from the tickling, her lurching legs pulled her crotch closer to Ted's face. Still gasping 'NO', Steph grabbed and yanked Ursula's shorts by the hem until the button clasp tore open. She gasped, pulled away and yanked on the trapped blouse.

As soon as Ursula pulled the bunched up blouse free, Steph twisted onto her chest and grabbed at Ursula's waist. In one vengeful jerk, she pulled Ursula's shorts and damp panty to her knees and exposed the dark bush and aromatic, swollen, glistening pussy to all of us. Ursula shrieked again and saw me and Ted locked onto her slightly gaping cunt. Since she had expected to be exposed in some silly adult game anyway, she left her pussy exposed and her bare tits swinging as she refocused on my nearly naked wife. Slapping Steph's hands away, she released the front bra clip and pulled the bra harshly off her. Steph's tiny, flattened, gyrating tits stared back at us and her tight, tall, perfect nipples crinkled firmly for us to enjoy.

This was the first time this couple got a clear, close look at so much of my wife. She stopped fighting and said to me, "Happy now? You stripped me and exposed me to our friends. Now what!" The obvious dare was answered by Ursula tossing her shredded tank top aside and kicking off the rest of her clothes. She knelt on the bed with her knees astride Steph's ears and her wet pussy on her head.

"You're not naked yet, honey. Not until my husband rips or pulls off those wet panties. They won't fit over his chest like that skirt! In fact, Al, why don't you help and pull your wife's panties as far off as you can. I want a close look at that angry snatch and I bet Ted does too." Steph pinched Ursula's nipples hard to try to get her off her face, but she seemed to enjoy the pain! I went next to Ted and stared at the lusty, wet mound my wife had moved nearly against his swollen slacks. The panty was half down her hips, so I pulled the crotch up tighter to let her slit show thru the wet cotton.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.