Multicoloured and Fucking Sore

by Marduk

Copyright© 2013 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: A story related in the studio of a Mistress who is involved in the art of BDSM

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was the photo that was responsible. "Who is the woman in red", asked Nicki as she flipped through the album. "The woman in the photo who is on your left"? Burt smiled as she got up and put out the candle. "That woman is an aunt on my wife's side, her name is Maud and she is a fantastic fuck, as well as a good cock sucker" he said. Nicki gave a smile and said. "Does she rip into your balls or wax them up like we were doing just recently?" she asked. Burt didn't reply to that but did give his ball sack a rub for in reality the balls were still a bit sore. Nicki smiled at his action for she knew they should be sore for she had poured a large amount of melted wax over them, totally covering them. She waited for him to continue his story. He continued and told her how it had come about, how he had rammed his cock up the very hairy cunt of his Aunt. It was like this. "I was helping her out".

The maintenance was finished, the garbage bags were filled with the garden cuttings, the patio was sweeped and the various pots with there assortments of plants were back where they belonged. "I'll just take the bins around the front", I said as Maud took off her garden gloves, lifted and removed her sweat stained tee-shirt to give it a shake and to cool her tits which were on full display, massive udders with extended and permanently erected nipples. "While you are doing that", she said without covering up her tits that swung back and forth. "I'll start getting lunch". I gave a nod and began to push the bits towards the back gate but then said. "You have lovely tits Maud, let them hang out". She smiled but made no attempt to cover them. "Her backyard wasn't big Nicki and I know because she had told me that occasionally she sunbaked, if the sun was in the right place, topless. Baring her udders wasn't new", he concluded

"Ham and tomato plus mustard on your sandwich", she asked as I came out of the bathroom after a wash-up. "That's fine Maud", I replied as I sat down. She hadn't put her top back on or got a clean one and now her tits just swung back and forth, massive melons that gave me a hard on. It was as we eat that the pet subject of my wife's family came up, starting off with Maud's main family dislike, the wife's 'sister in law'. "She is so surly", she said as she picked up a sandwich and wiped some sauce off one of her melons where it had dropped. I smiled for I remembered the one day she did have a smile on her granite face. "The only time I recall Mary smiling was the day I fucked her", I said. Maud's sandwich hovered in mid air and more sauce dribbled onto her tit and rested on her extended nipple, as my words hit home.

"You ... you did what, you fucked Mary?" It was seconds before I responded, I just let the 'f' word circulate for it wasn't the first time she had used it, although it was rare. However, I had used it on a few occasions and she had never criticised its use. The first time she uttered the 'fuck' word was when I arrived on a similar mission and she had, had it with the barking dog next door; she snapped. "When will that fucking dog ever cease barking?" So then I decided to encourage her, for in a way the thought of actually screwing Maud and having those melons of tits swinging back and forth as I drove inches up her arse, made my cock already hard tingle with anticipation.

"Yes I fucked her", I said. "But only after she had sucked my cock but it was some time back before her parents sold up and moved out West. As you are aware every time Mary came down from up North she would ring the wife and being a relative it was 'Oh! You must come out for lunch or such like. Well the arrangement was made and what annoyed me was that the first thing the wife said on that Saturday morning was 'you must make the place tidy, get the mower out'. I had all intention of mowing the lawn". He paused as he picked up his cup, giving Maud a chance to ask a question that was bouncing around her mind. "When ... when you were fucking Mary what did she say and do".

"Oh! She just grunted and worked in rhyme. As I thrust she would respond, working her bottom to accommodate my cock", he smiling commented. Maud licked her lips as he continued. "After I had finished I told the wife I was having a shower and as I got in she called to say she was going to post a letter. The post office was about 15 minutes away. I had my shower and hadn't dressed for I was applying a lubricant to dry area of my skin. After I finished I turned and there was Mary standing in the doorway. She could have been there for seconds or minutes, there was no use getting all embarrassed so what I did you will get a giggle from, I took hold of my gentiles, flopped them up and down and said. 'Well don't just stand there Mary, get down and suck on my cock'."

"What ... what happened, what did she do", asked Maud as she almost lifted herself out of the chair. "That is the most interesting bit and one I certainly wasn't expecting, she did what I asked, put my cock into her mouth, grabbed and pulled my balls and sucked, boy did she suck; it was fantastic. I would have just stood and let her drain me dry but time was not on my side. I stopped her, telling her she would get a mouth full; picked her up, bent her over the bath, pulled down her slacks and drove my saliva covered prick up that hair covered crack and just 'doggie' fucked". Maud was now nearly beside herself, the though of getting what Mary received was nearly out of control. "What happened; where was your wife?" Nicki asked.

"That was the principal concern", Burt replied. "Time was not on my side, so I rammed Mary rather brutality, emptying my load and pulling out, wiping the cum over her backside and telling her that she was a terrific fuck and if I had more time would love to ram it up her bum". I had just managed to dress and Mary to be seated in the kitchen when the wife returned. I was coming down the hall when she opened the door, told her Mary had arrived and was waiting".

"What happened, did Mary say anything? Nicki asked"

"No! All she did was sit with this great smile over her face and it even got a comment from my wife, for it was rare. All Mary said was that she felt very good and was in a good mood. The only reference to the event was when I said goodbye after I opened the car door, she said almost in a whisper. 'I hope we can meet up again. I would really like a cock fucking my arse."

"What ... what did your Aunt say to that"? Nicki asked.

"It's funny for I couldn't help notice the trickle of perspiration running down the valley between her tits. I told her what I said to Mary that I would gladly do it if she gave my balls a solid working, a good old yanking".

Maud was in a sweat, her nipples were rock hard and the muscles of her cunt were vibrating so much, she felt giddy. 'What could she do about it?' was the thought, she had to do something. "Tell ... tell me what is a 'doggie' fuck".

"I could tell you Maud, but how about I show you". She nearly fell of the chair but willingly let herself be placed bent over it and as her dress was lifted and her panties removed, even before she felt the head of a cock slip into her very hairy cunt, she was shuddering. "Now this is what is called a 'doggie' fuck". She gave off a gasp followed by an array of 'Ahhhh' and 'Ohhhh' as I banged away. "I have always wanted to fuck you Maud, now I'm in I'm going to enjoy it. I going to fuck your cunt till I fill it, but now with my prick nicely lubricated I want your bum", with that I pulled out and before she could respond, drove it up to my balls in that inviting arse and as I opened her up and banged away, her cry echoed around, bouncing off the walls. "Ahhhh! Don't ... don't stop keep fucking, keep fucking my bum" Fuck her bum I did till with a thrust that banged her tits on the table, bruising them, I filled her arse with cum and as for my Aunt she gave a gasp of appreciation and on her face was a great smile of satisfaction".

Nicki got up; she hadn't dressed since completing the session that Burt came for. "Would you like a coffee?" she asked

"Fine with me", he replied. "The wife won't be home till quite late so I'm in no hurray". Just as he finished talking the phone rang. There were a few rings before Nicki picked it up, she retired into the kitchen, but shortly reappeared. "It is Joyce", she said. "I told her you were here and we had finished a waxing session and were having a coffee. She wanted to know if she came around could there be another session. I know the previous time you had your balls waxed, she was over the moon and even suggested that she had a bigger candle that would do a far better job than the candles you provided".

"Well as I said Nicki I'm in no hurry so if Joyce wants to give my balls a waxing I have no objection, but remind her that she reckoned she had a bigger candle". He smiled for although Joyce was not the woman you would cross the street to deliberately meet. Her hair was long and extended down her back; it was generally uncombed, resulting in it being almost a tangle. Her tits rested onto an enlarged stomach giving her a definite 'pear shaped' body, but it wasn't her beauty or lack off that was the reason for his interest in her; it was what she did to his balls. He remembered the first time Joyce had joined their little party and he asked her if she knew what was involved. "Yea! You want your balls yanked and stretched so you can shove them up Nicki's cunt, also you get sucked off, empty your load into Nicki mouth and then get her to spit the cum out, cover your balls and cock in it and then bounce your cock up and down and then give it another suck, getting every drop. Also Nicki says you like hot wax poured over your balls", she said.

"Hear that Joyce", Nicki said as the phone was out in the open, just hand held. There was a muffled response and after Nicki had returned the phone to its cradle said. "Joyce will be here shortly so while we are waiting tell me did you eventually bum your wife's sister-in-law?" As she settled down on the lounge he recalled the comments Joyce had made that first time about doing what Nicki did. She had smiled and said. "I'll suck your fucking cock, as a matter of fact I may even chew it and I'll make sure that all the cum is rubbed back into both your balls, that is if they are still hanging, and I'll give you another suck, I'll drain you totally. I will take Nicki's lead and join her in waxing them. You want them burnt will I'm just the cunt that will delight in doing that", she concluded with a laugh.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.