The Randy Widow - Cover

The Randy Widow

by Dick the Prophet

Copyright© 2013 by Dick the Prophet

Erotica Sex Story: A young man get sseduced by a randy widow. some pissing and arse fucking action

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   .

I was attending an Exhibition of the Artwork from my Art College as some of my watercolours were on show. One of the patrons was this gorgeous blond woman in a smart dark suit with a tight skirt to the knee, and open at the neck to show some cleavage. I thought she would be out of my league but she approached me and chatted me up. Her name was Julia and she had been a patron for some time and would be buying some of the picture "I like to get them young and fresh" – did she mean the artwork or the artists?

We both had glasses of red wine and she had a gleam in her eye and a smile which was very attractive to me.

After a bit of time she asked if she could give a lift somewhere, which I accepted since I had walked to the gallery.

In the car she asked me where I lived and then said "Would you like to come back to my place for a late night drink?" which I readily accepted, thinking my luck was in!

Her house was a large detached house with its own grounds. As when went in, she explained that her husband had died in an accident at his place of work and she had inherited the family home. "Wow" was my response as I looked at the chandler in the hall and the staircase spiralling up stairs.

"Shall we skip the drink and go straight to bed, darling?" I stammered a yes and followed her lovely arse as she walked upstairs with a sway in every step. She went to the bathroom first and I started to undress in her magnificent bedroom. I was down to my shirt and socks when she came in and I went to have a piddle and clean my teeth.

When I returned she was down to her bra, stockings and knickers, having just taken off her suspender belt. I rapidly took off my shirt and socks and pants, all without taking my eyes of Julia as she revealed her lovely round breasts with large nipples. Then she removed her knickers and flicked them with her foot onto her chair, revealing a nice lightly furred twat between her legs.

She moved to the bed and sat on the edge with her two legs hanging down. "Come and remove my stockings for me," she commanded.

I knelt in front of her and reached up and gently pulled the right one down, then the left one. I kissed her toes then her ankle, and I moved up to the inside of her thighs. These, she opened for me and I moved up until I could kiss her cunt. It was moist and opened to my tongue. I licked up to her clitoris and down to the bottom. Then I lifted her thighs with my arms and licked her arse hole and pushed my nose right into her vagina.

"Come back to my clit darling". So I moved up and rubbed it with my teeth. She was moving her hips around and up and down as she got excited.

"Come up and put your prick in me NOW!" I moved up and with my body resting on my arms, she felt between my legs and grabbed hold of my cock and put it in herself. I pushed forward, she was really wet now. I fucked her hard and fast; she pulled me in and I had to push against her strength to pull back a bit before going forward. I went faster and faster then held still with my cock as far in her as I could push. I ejaculated my load of spunk as we both climaxed. I fell of sideways gasping for breath. I hadn't had sex for some time and neither had she, so it was a great relief to both of us. A wonderful feeling of happiness came over us and we lay there with smiles on our faces in the afterglow of sex. We got under the sheets and went off to sleep, happy.

In the morning, Julia woke me with a fresh cup of coffee. She was wearing a nice white towelling bathrobe, which hung open revealing her left breast as she sat on the bed. I finished my coffee and put the cup down and moved forwards to slide my hand in to cup her left tit. She turned her head to me and we kissed with our tongues intermingling nicely. She got up then and dropped off her robe and climbed into bed with me to lay on her left side to face me. I moved my head down to her breasts and licked her long nipples and fondled the smooth undersides and over the hard nipples. My cock stirred into life below me. I moved my right hand down her body to her slit and rubbed her clit to make her wet. She loved this attention and moved her hips against my pressure.

Julia then took over, and swung her right leg over my hips and grabbing my stiffness moved her cunt down my shaft. "I'll do all the work this time" and she did, moving up and down going faster and faster until she came. I didn't, so I turned her onto her back and drilled her hard until I came with a gasp of pain as her cunt gripped me to milk my juice.

After resting a bit, we talked about the Barbecue she was organising on that Saturday.

"Would you like to come in the afternoon for a swim, and then to stay for the drinks and the food later?" Of course I accepted. So on Saturday, I arrived at 2.0 pm and we went round to her garden where there was this nice secluded swimming pool, looking very inviting in the summer sun. The food and bar for the evening 'do' was all set out on the other side on the patio. We both swam a bit. She was wearing a yellow string tie bikini; her body was a light brown, and looked perfect. After swimming we rested on a large air mattress covered with towels. I stripped off my shorts as they were wet and dried myself. Julia laid down on her front and sun bathed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.