Reap What You Sow

by Martin

Copyright© 2013 by Martin

Drama Story: Mike was alone in a hotel room on his second wedding anniversary, he had been trying to call his wife all day but she never picked up, then there was a knocking at his door. Little did he know how his life was about to change.

Tags: Cheating   Interracial  

Six ... seven ... eight ... nine, I hung up the hotel phone wondering where my wife, Karen was. Today was our second wedding anniversary and I had been unable to reach her all day to wish her a happy anniversary and where to find a special hidden gift I got for her. Damn, I hated my asshole boss, George Miller for sending me to smooth over an account that someone else had screwed up. I begged him to send someone else since it was my anniversary in three days, but he said I was the only one he trusted to get the job done and done right. And anyways there would be other anniversaries but in this day and age would I get such a high paying job again?

When I called home to tell my wife that I would be out of town for our anniversary I suggested that she take a few personal days off from work and come with me but she begged off saying they were short handed at work and she didn't want to sit in some hotel room all day waiting for me to get back from some boring meeting. I was a bit surprised however that she did not put up much more of a fuss.

Now here I sit over a thousand miles away from home and my sweet wife was alone and I had been unable to reach Karen all day, where could she be at. Her parents were both dead, she and her sister were like oil and water, and she never went out with the people that she worked with. Suddenly I heard a knocking at the door, maybe Karen had changed her mind and come after all to surprise me.

I quickly ran to the door expecting to open it and having Karen jumping into my arms. As I open the door the woman was not my blond hair blue eye Karen, but was a tall black woman who I was even more surprised to see, it was my boss wife Tanisha. I was shocked to see her standing at my door I had no idea that she was in this town. I was also a bit confused as to who the two people with her were. One was a well dress black woman wearing a business suit and the other was a bit overweight older white man that just screamed police.

Tanisha walked into my room without first being invited saying that we needed to talk, she was followed by the other two.

Once we all were in and seated Tanisha started speaking, "Mike, this is my attorney, Sara Williams as she pointed toward the woman, "and this is detective Charles Jenkins, " as she pointed toward the cop. "Now Mike you must be wondering why I am here." Hell yes I thought, trying to figure out if I did something to be in trouble. "Mike do you know where my no good husband is?"

"No, I thought he would be at home now."

"I'll tell you where the hemorrhoid is, he out fucking some white slut."

"Tanisha, I am sorry to hear this but I don't think it is any of my business."

"Mike, it is your business since you are up to your neck in it."

OK I was really confused now and maybe a bit slow on the uptake, but I knew nothing about George's personal life, I only knew Tanisha from several company parties as well as a couple of dinners with our department heads and our wives. We had talked a few times but that was it.

"Mike, I am sorry I am getting ahead of myself, Charles could you show the video, please?"

I was totally lost but I knew if my boss was having an affair I did not need to see it. However as the tape stated playing on the detective's laptop I saw my boss opening a door and a woman came in and started kissing him. I could not see her face yet I felt I somehow knew her. As they kissed neither was wasting time as they both were acting like a couple of hot and horny teenagers that had the house all to themselves. Their clothes came flying off till the two were both nude. Still without seeing who the woman was I watched both walking away form the camera. As I watched the naked butt of the woman I kept feeling I knew it. This was not the end suddenly I was looking at a closed door and in a second the door open and in walked my naked boss and, no it couldn't be but it was; he was with my naked wife. It now hit me, the slut white woman my boss was fucking was my very own wife.

Over the next hour I saw vidoes, stills, and heard recordings of my boss and wife together. Some were just outside shots and others were full blown porno. I was stun beyond words. This would explain why I was always being sent off on business trips and Karen never seemed to mind or become upset by them. When Mike was away, then Karen was busy playing by fucking my boss.

Still why had Tanisha showed me this, I could tell she was no more happy about what was going on then I was. Now I knew why I had been unable to reach Karen today she was off fucking my boss, then it hit me, my wife was fucking another man on our second anniversary, I grew cold yet I felt sad and betrayed as well then suddenly the room stated to spin and everything went black.

When I came to I was on the bed, Tanisha was wiping my forehead with a cool damp cloth. "He seems to be coming to," she said out. "Mike, I am sorry I sprung this onto you with no warning, I thought that you might have guessed that the bitch you are married to was having an affair."

For the first time the other woman spoke, "Mr Sullivan, I will soon be filing for a divorce on behalf of my clients on adultery charges, if needed would you be able to support her story?"

"Sure, but to tell you the truth I knew nothing about the affair until I saw the vidoes."

"I know, no one could fake your crying and fainting, all I need for you is to tell who the woman is if Mr Miller tries to put up any fight. Also will you be filing to divorce your wife?"

"I ... um ... I have not thought of it yet, but I don't know how I could trust Karen again."

"If you do, here is my card, it would really help Tanisha case if you were to file before her, she has told me that she will cover the cost if you use our firm."

"Mike, we need to get some things stright. George does not own the company, my brother and I do, our father started the business and ran it till his health got bad. My brother had no interest in running it and daddy felt that his little princess was above running it. I had just married George so daddy trained him and he been running it for the past ten years and it was only recently that I have pieced together he been running it like his own little kingdom as well as skimming off the top. My soon to be ex-hemorrhoid does not know that I have my own little spy network and my person PC can gather any and all company e-mails as well as company secrets and plans. While daddy did not want to put me in charge I learn the business from the ground up. I know who is working and who is working the clock, soon there will be some major changes within the company."

I was feeling nervous if I was let go then what would happen to me if I did divorce Karen? "Don't worry about your job Mike, even if you do not divorce that slut, you still have a place within my company, however she will not be allow to be on any company property nor go to any company events. I know that in the five years you been with us you done more to increase revenue then George has in his ten years tenure." That part was true, I always felt as if my boss put work on others and took the credit for it, I was just glad that someone else could see it.

"Charles and Sara I don't think we will need you until tomorrow I'm going to stay a bit with Mike I'm sure he got some questions and he will need to talk about some personal things about his bitch and slut as well as my bastard of a hemorrhoid." The two left but they did wish us a good night. I noticed that Tanisha never called Karen by her name and was calling her husband by other names as well, she was a woman scorned. I had a feeling that George was going to be shocked at just how tough that "daddy little princess" was and he would be lucky that the pound of flesh she was going for didn't include his balls.

"Mike I really am sorry that I had to be the one to tell you this, but it won't be long before everyone knows about it and I did not want to hurt you, after all we are in the same boat, it the no good cheaters we married that have done wrong. I think if we present a united front at the company and we show everyone that we are victims of two cheaters it will not hurt the company. Mike I'm going to tell you something, my brother could care less about this company, all he cares about is getting his quarterly check, George will be out on his ass and now that daddy is gone I will get to run the business."

"Tanisha, I am still in shock to find out my wife is cheating on me, you had time to digest this, I'm going to need time before I know what I'm going to do. I do appreciate that you want me to stay, and if George is gone I will, but if I see him I might punch his lights out."

"Mike please do not do that, sure I would not be upset if it happen but George was a lineman in college, he could take any punch that you could give him then I would be afraid that he might hurt you."

"Thanks, I'll remember that."

"I need a drink and I'm sure so do you Mike then I need to eat something, I just been nibbling the last few days I've just been to upset to eat much now it is catching up to me, I hate to eat alone in a room or a restaurant would you join me Mike?"

"Sure, do you want to call Sara and Charles?"

"No, I have a feeling that they, um they might have other plans, besides I want to tell you my plans as well as what is happening with this account." She noticed my look when she said that. "Are you opposed to the age different or the race difference?"

"Well I find it odd because of their age difference but more so because he a cop and she is a lawyer."

Tanisha laugh a bit at that, "Mike, Charles was a police chief one of the youngest in fact who was forced to retire when he was shot when he stopped a robbery, he holds several degrees and only took this case because he was friends of my father. Sara, and I grew up together she is a brain and helped get me through school. Sara is like my sister but she never had much luck with men and I know Charles while older would be good for her, she would also be good for him as well."

She knew them better then I did and seem to respect them both, it also told me a lot about the woman, she kept friends she liked and trusted.

We went down to the bar got a drink and waited for a table to open. I noticed that we got a few looks. Tanisha seem not to noticed. We ordered dinner and just chit chatted as we ate. Again I noticed several people give us dirty looks.

After dinner we returned to my room, Tanisha said she had some questions about the account I was working on. As we sit down, she begin firing off question after question, first starting with what the screw up was in the first place and then if I knew just who account this was, before she got around to finding out what I had done so far as well as my plan on saving the account. I never knew just how much Tanisha knew about the business, I had always thought she was one of those trophy wives, you know they look good but don't have anything upstairs.

As I said earlier, I did not know Tanisha except in passing but I have to admit that I had misjudged her. As I told her what I knew about the problem with the account she was checking some papers from her briefcase as well as taking notes. "OK, Mike I think I have all I need to who caused the problem now since you are here what are your plans on fixing it?"

I laid out my plans and she seem to approve of them, however she wanted to go to the meeting tomorrow. "Mike I have my own time table so try your best to get this matter settled tomorrow, when we meet Mr Bowman remember he been a client with the company since my father started the company, just tell him I'm with the company, but don't tell him who or what I am and please keep quiet about my hemorrhoid."

I agreed with her, hey if she was going to be my new boss I wanted to stay on her good side.

"I also want you to think about what your plans are for your slut."

"Tanisha, um do you know how long that she, um they been carrying on?"

"Mike, I really don't know when they started but I started suspecting something about the time of that first party you and she attended before you got married. My hemorrhoid was always a flirt as far back as I can remember but he just couldn't stop looking at her. At first he kept things hidden but as time went on he started to get sloppy, then when the business seem to began having problems, that when I started looking into that matter then I found out about the affair. Thanks to Charles, then Sara I've got all my ducks in a roll or nearly so and George will not know what hit him. It is good to have friends that you can trust."

"Tanisha, if they been having a long time affair I don't think I could ever trust Karen again, heaven help me I love her still but I am sick that she been cheating behind my back. Right now I am fifty-fifty if we will have a future."

"Mike you are a good man," and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"It is getting late, you need to catch some sleep, I'll be here at seven, we can get something to eat then go to the meeting, oh yea Mike pack you bags I want to leave here before noon, I have a feeling that things are going to happen at the speed of light."

Normally saving an account meetings can take days short meetings were never good, but somehow I figured that Tanisha had other ideas and she was about to do the impossible. I went ahead and packed my bags just in case. I knew that Tanisha seemed to be in a big rush and I was hooking my boat up to her ship but for some reason I was not so worried about my job, or wife, or ex-wife.

At seven sharp Tanisha met me at the door, she was dressed in a business suit and looked ready to go to war in a boardroom. She told me to leave my bags there we would pick them up later. We went to the hotel restaurant and ordered breakfast. As we sit talking about the up coming meeting several people pass by and one made a commit about staying with one's own kind. I was about to say something to him about minding his own business when Tanisha placed her hand on my shoulders and said, "what's wrong sugar, you jealous or something? Don't you know that da darker the berry the sweeter the juice be?" She did threw him a kiss and his face grew so red I thought that he would blow steam out his ears like some old cartoon.

Except when she talked about her husband or my wife Tanisha had always spoken in proper English. I never heard her speak in such a low class manner before. "Sorry," I said, "I should have realized that this is a small backwards area and not a city, it might have been best if we just called room service.

"Mike I have heard these neanderthals all my life, I also noticed the looks we got last night as well but didn't say anything to you about it. Thank you for having the courtesy to try to do what is right. However when he said that I got upset I hate when someone tells me to stay with my own kind, maybe because what is going on in my life right now I just got angry, he doesn't know who or what my kind is. Well we need to calm down get our heads together get this deal done then we have the hard things to do. Mike I am going to let you run with this at first, I'll only jump in to save the account or to close it if you are close and we need to speed it up. As I said last night I want this deal closed before noon, then you and I have other less pleasant business we have to take care of today."

At nine o'clock we were sitting down to what I knew was going to be a long meeting as all the faces there looked as if they been sucking on lemons this morning, as per Tanisha request I just introduced her as being with the company. We had just three hours to close this deal on her timeline, I had a feeling I would never forget this meeting.

I quickly laid out the facts as well as the company screw up, there was no disagreement. I then gave them my plan as well as what we would do to rectify this situation. Thomas Bowman looked at my proposal but still he did not seem happy. "son I've been doing business with this company since before you were born. The original owner and I were good friends we used to go hunting together if there was a problem I just called him up and it was taken care of on his word alone, but since George took over ownership your service have slowly dropped I honestly don't see how I can keep on doing business with you."

For the first time since she said hello, Tanisha spoke, "Mr Bowman, it is a pleasure to finally meet you after all these years, I have some information that even Mr Sullivan does not know about. First Mr Miller is not the owner of the company, he was put in charge to run the business by Al Wells, my father," there was a few gasps at this, "please keep this close to the vest, George only got the job because he was married to me and my brother had no interest in running the business. Recently it has come to my attention that he is ruining this once fine company. George does not know it yet but he is going to be shown the door twice. Once by the company and the other by me for some personal reasons, Mr Bowman if you remain with us I'll give you a twenty percent discount for the next year and from this day forward you will deal with either Mr Sullivan or me and I will be going back to my maiden name of Wells."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.