Yum Yum Ling Ling
Chapter 2: The filing room

Copyright© 2013 by Pigsflyfast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The filing room - I started working for this company about two years ago, and this is where I met Ling (not her real name of course), she is this little 5 foot 5 tight bodied Asian MILF from Indonesia. She is also married and has two beautiful daughters. This is a series of stories detailing my sexual relationship with Ling, and how I ended up not only making her mine, but also her two teenage daughters...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oriental Female  

I have just started having an affair with a woman at work, her name is Ling and she is a petite little Indonesian born MILF. She has a tight ass and beautiful shapely legs, she drive me crazy. I was sitting at my desk on Friday when she came into my office and asked me if I could help her out with something quickly. Well, it has been a week since our encounter in the car park, where she sucked me off very enthusiastically ... and we haven't been alone at the office since, so my thoughts immediately turned nasty.

Me: "For you Ling, anything, just say the word..."

Ling:"Woah there handsome, I just need your manly strength to help me move a filing cabinet, we've had some water leaking from the ceiling during that storm last week and I just want to get the cabinet away from the wall."

Well, I got up and followed her to the filing room, walking behind her, I took out my phone and took a few sneaky pics of that lovely tight round ass of hers, She was wearing that tight black pencil skirt of hers with he slit down the side. I could feel the blood rushing into my manhood and just had to free him from the tight confines of my briefs. If things keep going like this I will have to start wearing boxers.

In the filing room she took the one end of the cupboard and I the other and we pulled it away from the wall.

Ling:"Thanks Rob, now I can get the wall cleaned and show the insurance guy the damage."

Me:"No Worries, this was not exactly what I had in mind when I thought how great it could be getting sweaty with you at the office."

Ling:"Mmm, whatever do you mean? You are surprisingly up front for such a shy guy aren't you?"

Me:"I know, I'm normally quite reserved, but you just bring out the animal in me, I just want to ravage your tight little body every time I see you."

Ling:"Well, if you put it that way, you are making me wet down here, and I will have to get some relief, how about right now Rob, are you up to it?"

WOW, I could not believe my luck, there I was in the filing room with Ling, this lovely forty plus year old married MILF, mother of two, who is so conservative, she normally does not even drink a glass of wine, and she is pulling her skirt up her thighs, exposing her silky golden brown thigh and white panties to me and looking at me with those innocent dark almond shaped eyes. I was rock hard by now, and just moved in and grabbed her with my right hand on her ass pulling her crotch towards mine and with my left hand I pulled her head toward me and just locked my lips over hers, pushing my tongue into her mouth devouring her pushing as deep as I could and just losing myself in her wet mouth, playing with her tongue. With my right hand I pulled her skirt up over her ass and shoved my hand inside her panties squeezing her tight buttock. I stroked her ass and moved my fingers towards her anus, stroking my middle finger up and down her ass crack while kissing her passionately. I pulled her leg up so I could get into her sweet cunt from behind and I immediately felt her wetness, stroked my middle finger into her a couple of times and then pulled it back towards and into her ass hole. I don't think anybody has ever been in that tight little hole before, she gasped and stopped kissing me for a moment ad I slowly pushed my finger into her anus.

Ling:"Oh Rob, I want you in me now, I can't hold it any longer, take me Rob, I have been fantasizing about you for so long, just take me right here, right now, fuck me hard, just do it."

I swung her around roughly and pushed her shoulders down to bend her over the chair, I pulled her skirt up onto her back and pulled her panties to the left exposing her sweet, sopping wet slit. It looked magnificent ... those lovely pink lips, glistening like a fresh doughnut...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.