The Dinner Party

by Joe Buckworth

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Erotica Story: Josh brings his girl friend to a party given by his boss and she becomes a big hit with the owner of the company.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

When Rachel opened her apartment door she was holding her robe in front of her. "You're 15 minutes early Josh!" she exclaimed. "I'm not even dressed yet!"

"It's ok, take your time," he said as he stepped into the apartment and closed the door. When he turned, Rachel was already on her way back to her bedroom. Still clutching her robe she presented Josh with an arousing sight. Her voluptuous hips swayed back and forth, encircled by black lace bikini panties and a matching garter belt holding up lace top sheer stockings. The sight of her naked back made Josh tingle with anticipation. He took off his coat and followed her. He reached the bedroom just in time to see her large breasts disappear into her matching low cut black lace bra.

"Damn!" he exclaimed, "I'm too late."

"Too late for what?" queried Rachel as she adjusted the bra straps.

"Too late to see those luscious tits."

Rachel gave him a wanton smile and pulled the bra above her breasts, exposing her D-cups with their huge, dark areolas to Josh's thankful eyes. "There," she said cupping them, "I wouldn't want to disappoint you."

Rachel looked at Josh as his gaze was fixed on her breasts. She walked over, put her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his. Josh grabbed her hips and pulled her closer as they kissed. As their bodies began to respond Rachel playfully pushed Josh away.

"Enough Mr. Horny! If we keep this up we'll never get to the party. Sit on the bed while I finish."

Rachel went into her closet and came out with a black and white herringbone wool skirt and black cardigan sweater over her arm. As she wiggled into the skirt her breasts gently bounced. The material fit snuggly over her ass and the herringbone design hid any panty lines. She looked over her shoulder into the mirror and a smile of satisfaction overtook her face. Next she put on the sweater, leaving the top two buttons undone to reveal a tasteful amount of cleavage. She followed this with her ankle strap high heel pumps. Rachel posed in front of Josh, her back straight, her chest out and one foot slightly in front of the other.

"What do you think?" she asked demurely.

Josh tried to remain still while the blood rushed into his growing manhood. "I guess that bulge in your pants is my answer," she said grinning. Rachel turned to her dressing table. "Here, help me with these," she said holding up her pearls. Josh took the jewelry in his hands and bent forward and nuzzled Rachel's neck. His teeth grazed her warm skin as his tongue made little circles. A guttural moan escaped from Rachel. She steadied herself on the dressing table as her body shivered in response.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.